Closed Thread
Page 131 of 502 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I see Chad, but I hear the name Yamcha...
    Gravity > Yamcha > Chad
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

Quote Originally Posted by Stalley View Post
    Gravity > Yamcha > Chad
    Where does Renji factor in?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Where does Renji factor in?
    Hmm the man with the most useless Bankai ever. Maybe this will be suitable Gravity > Kon > Yamcha = Renji > Orihime > Chad
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    What are you exactly saying?
    Naruto anime is better than OP's...many people came to Naruto after watching it...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stalley View Post
    Hmm the man with the most useless Bankai ever. Maybe this will be suitable Gravity > Kon > Yamcha = Renji > Orihime > Chad
    Hmm need to factor in Sakura somehow...

maybe

Sakura ≥ Orihime = Renji using Yamcha as a sword ≥ Kon

...There's a complex numbers joke in here somewhere...
    Last edited by y2kyle89; November 8th, 2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Maybe it's just imaginary *rimshot
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Sorry, guys, but you got it all wrong:

Gravity > A dead body > A speck of dust > Chad > Kon > Renji > Any girl/woman written by Kubo/Kishi >>>>>>>> Yamcha

I mean, you can pretty much create any list, but one thing always remains the same - Yamcha is always at the very end and no one is even close.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Sorry, guys, but you got it all wrong:

Gravity > A dead body > A speck of dust > Chad > Kon > Renji > Any girl/woman written by Kubo/Kishi >>>>>>>> Yamcha

I mean, you can pretty much create any list, but one thing always remains the same - Yamcha is always at the very end and no one is even close.
    I would have put Chad below Kon and Renji, but otherwise yeah.

Chad below Renji and Kon? Hell no. Chad has at least won some fights on his own, unlike Renji.

Also, Chad is a fellow Mexican (though he's only half-Mexican), so I'll always defend him...

Wait even Sakura is better than Yamcha, are you sure?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Wait, does Sakura still fight? I tought she was just a cheerleader, by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Wait even Sakura is better than Yamcha, are you sure?
    That's the whole point of this discussion - everyone knows that Yamcha is the worst. Now we only need to talk how close are other characters to being as shitty as he is. Talk what you want about Sakura - she's no Yamcha.

Who the hell is Kon?

That's the whole point of this discussion - everyone knows that Yamcha is the worst. Now we only need to talk how close are other characters to being as shitty as he is. Talk what you want about Sakura - she's no Yamcha.
    Yamcha is actually the smartest character: he aknowledged his own suckiness and stopped fighting to avoid getting curbstomped every single time. . .

. . .and his reward was getting killed. Again.

At least he made some money paying baseball, and he (apparently) became a playboy. . . but seeing his CV? I'm sure that was a facade, and in reality he spent all his days swallowing sadness in a dark corner of a dimly lit room dreaming of going back to the desert with his flying cat thingy, his old days of unparalleled glory. . .

Anyone up for a phlosophical drama based on the tragic life of Yamcha? Oscar material right there.

Woah, woah woah. If anything was shitty was the treatment Toriyama gave him. Sakura is the fucking worst character in the history of Story Telling.

If Kishi or Kubo were the ones writing that Dressrosa flashback we've seen in the lastest One Piece chapter they'd have needed a whole volume or even more, and even with that they would have missed some important details and fucked up the current story with as much plotholes and retcons as they could fit in.

Just sayian.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Okay. Got a little bit of time on my hands. Lets do this.

Bleach 556: Nonsense and character assasination

- First things first: Quinzi girl is using the Angel Mode. Fine. Makes sense. But is she using the insanely overpowered Spirit Vacuum move? NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOPE, she's using the same quinzi magic move she did before. Only its more powerful now I guess. So angel mode is just a SSJ stat boost then. Siiiiiigh. Fantastic.

- Secondly: Okay, so you claim your ability is "Make anything i put my Reishi into explode". Thats a pretty insanely powerful ability, not as much as a spirit vacuum, but up there. So why aren't you doing that? You are just shooting DBZ energy balls at people, but according to yourself, you can pretty much just point at something, transfer a bit of your spirit energy into it, and make it go boom. Was that what you did with Shinji? You put a little bit of your reishi into his shoulder? Well, it was effective, so Why not do a lot more than that? And if all you do is shoot energy balls all over the place, that makes your quip about Shinjis shikai amount to nothing more than "yay, I landed a lucky hit!"

- Third: I'm pretty sure the girl was stabbed through the chest two weeks ago. No effect? And don't give me "Blut Vene!" because one thing is hardening your body to avoid an attack, another is trying to have it do any good after being neatly perforated through several quite vital organs.

- Oh Hai Hinamori. Are you going to show off your boom-stick sword in a match against this explosive Quinzi Girl? Be competent or useful in any way? Hahaha, of course not. Just stick around so that Komamura can have someone to protect. Ugh. She didn't even shoot a single fireball, but at least she didn't moan about Aizen.

Komamura: Her explosions are no joke! I cannot allow myself to get hit! But with this armor, I should be able to take the hits!
    *takes a hit*
    Komamura: Uh oh, getting hit is a bad idea! Now, I must protect Shinjis body- not by moving it out of the way, but by tanking a shitload of bombs!!!

- Or am I getting this wrong? Quinzigirls ability is that anything her energy balls hit becomes a bomb and explodes? Komamura sure seems fine for wearing exploding armor then. And Shinji getting hit doesn't mean that he explodes, but just the shoulder- the part I assume was hit-explodes? Riiiight.

Of course, this is where the real stupid starts. In the words of Mr Plinkett: Nothing anyone says makes any sense. So I'll break it down bit by bit. This could of course be partially due to translation issues, but knowing Kubo I doubt the whole blame lies here.

Snowy: As punishment for the sins they committed while alive, our werewolf clan was punished by banishment to the animal realm.

OKAY. Hold up.
    - Theres a werewolf clan? Which was living in the human world? They must have been, going by the "while alive" statement. Where the hell did these jokers come from? And how do they figure into Kubos already incomprehensible Human/hollow/shinigami/quincy system? Are they some bastard offshoot like the fullbullshitters?
    - Where the hell is the "animal realm"? Why is it a punishment to be sent there? Or is it figuratively speaking- they were turned into animal shapes? That seems true for Snowy, but what about anthropomorphic, bipedal Komamura? I mean, he's not just a big fox. So these guys were half human, half beast, and then shifted more towards beasts?
    - Since when are the shinigami judges of Evils Commited While Living?? Thats what the Gates of Hell are for! I saw the prior discussion on this issue, and nope, the gates doesn't apply to just hollows. That wouldn't make any sense. All sins as a hollow are removed by the shinigami, and you can go to heaven if you were a nice guy before being a hollow. If the gates only judges your HUMAN sins, and hollow sins are removed, why would it care you were a hollow?
    Hollow bias for hell would mean that any mass murderer would get to go to "heaven", as long as the shinigami were on time for theiir konso duty.
    So if people went to SS when they die, then, by definition, they are not evil people, and thus should not be punished. Otherwise, they'd have gone to hell.
    Phew. Thats was one line.

Snowy:...But since they still didn't die, they eventually came back to Soul Society

- ...If this takes place after the werewolf people had been killed and became spirit creatures, why would you expect them to die???
    - At least this shows that "animal realm" means a geographical location.
    - How do you go about just sort of wandering back into Soul Society from the "animal realm" when you're a big animal thing? And the shinigami didn't care about this?
    Two down.

Snowy: By momentarily removing the chains that bind us, we can regain the form we had before being punished and turned into animals, and gain immense power!

BULLSHIT 12 O'CLOCK, FULL STOP
    This is where it all just...implodes.

- Your punishment WAS being turned into animals?! You JUST talked about the animal realm as if it was a place! So did you get banished somewhere, or did you get transformed?! Make up your mind!
    - So you can unlock your old bodies. Just like that. Well, that animal transformation was a fucking airtight punishment then. Good job, shinigami. And being a regular human with fuzzy ears of course makes you tougher than being a hulking half-beast. Makes as much sense as if Luccis human form had been his strongest.
    - Also, lol at the "Werewolf-clans" original form being decidedly, minimally animalistic.

And how must Komamura show himself worthy of this technique? By gouging out his heart of course.
    I shouldn't by surprised. It has been shown time and again that organ or massive bloodloss are minor annoyances to shinigami; getting cleanly bisected, or having your innards litterally pulverized by Sszayel is no biggie. So it seems shinigami biology is rather detached from dependence on all those squishy parts.

But then on the other hand, people faint from the good ole' diagonal torso slash, and Ukitake has been dying from soul AIDS for centuries. So fuck it. Removing your heart and living, even your soul heart or whatever, is stupid as shit.

And finally, as I mentioned earlier, Komamura ultimately suceeds in only one thing: Cancelling the only character development he ever had. Losing the basket hat, and letting his foxhead show for the whole world to see? Naaaaaah, fuck that shit, GENERIC BISHIE TIME!
    Last edited by Daz; November 8th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.

I bet Kubo Created Orihime as a way to justify retcons but he managed to fuck up even that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    <3
    I don't read bleach, but your stuff are still a must-read to me regardless.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

So somebody on Bleach Asylum that can read Japanese read the raw of the chapter and said:
    Okay, raws are finally out.

Dangai Joue is definitely "Broken Armour Rope Garb."

Big Big Dog is definitely referring to the Buddhist concept of the Beast Realm when he says that they fell to the animal realm. All it means is that the Komamuras became animals. There is no new dimension.

Big Big Dog also absolutely says that the clan came back to Soul Society, implying that they were there before falling to the Beast Realm.

Indeed...
    Because of sins committed during their lives, our wolfmen clan fell to the Beast Realm.
    Nevertheless, the clan eventually returned to Soul Society without dying.

The fact that he says "during life" leads me to believe that the Komamuras were a clan located entirely in Soul Society. Meaning they were all born there, like the noble families. This explains why Komamura has Shinigami powers.

Next line about chains of sin:

By temporarily breaking those chains of sin, we return to our forms from before our punishment as beasts and regain immense power.
    What I just described is the Humanization Technique.

All I have to say to this is why couldn't Kubo just say that the clan were turn into wolves and were sent back to earth? lol japan I guess

Closed Thread

Thread Information