Closed Thread
Page 126 of 502 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

Sorry for filling the thread with off-topic, guys, but this all concerns also the public eye so I want to make this post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    If you think that's the only thing I'm basing on with him being an obsessive pyscho think again.
    I don't want to publically or even privately get into it, but it makes me sick seeing them whitewashed as a couple of silly guys who don't mean nothin'.
    Well I'm sorry for bringing this up in the first place. It sounded pretty weird to me because you're not usually that brash, but that's honestly the only thing I know of. If there's more to the story on Greg's side, I don't know a thing nor will I say that he hasn't done anything. That's all your business.

But the reason I'm doing this is that Sea still occasionally reads these forums, and he came to me last night confused, bothered, and a bit angry at your accusation that he says is unfair. He says he's never been directly involved in any other thing with your identity than the joke, and says that he doesn't want any beef with you 'cause he thinks you're fine. And he wasn't aware of all the stuff with Greg either, so he feels that he's taking the blame for something he hasn't done.

It might be that he's forgotten something that you remember or that he's not telling me everything, but honestly I don't think he's such a manipulative jerk that he would ask me (as his only active AP contact) to try to find out what's going on if he was lying. His ideals may be whatever they are, but he's still an ordinary dude with feelings. And I'm sick of people here making him look like an absolute ass when he really doesn't want to be one.

Let's leave it at this, though. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but this had to be said.
    Last edited by Dryish; November 6th, 2013 at 05:03 AM.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Well, in my point of view Greg shouldn't have said that, but Seas reaction was way too exaggerated.

Just joking, I have no clue who Greg and the rest of this Soap Opera Crew is. :-)

Animal realm?

Now we have to ask ourselves - is there an Anime realm? How would Komamura look like if he came out of it?

Is there a Not-Shitty Manga realm?

Talk no Jutsu always wins, Obito, you silly boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Animal realm?

Now we have to ask ourselves - is there an Anime realm? How would Komamura look like if he came out of it?

Is there a Not-Shitty Manga realm?
    I'm more interested in understanding where the animals are in the whole "opposites by nature" thingy.

2 pages of every ninja taking a shit made this chapter the best chapter in months

Let's count the prime numbers to calm down - Yoshikage goes first, HxH Bomber goes second, Mister 5 goes third, Gambit goes fourth. Simply turning anything you touch with big drops to bomb while you are up there. Now that's original. We better not see anymore bankais because Kubo clearly winded out. There is not even a look to this brat, simply cape and glint.

And I honestly expected to see bishonen Komamura. With lazy eyes and lips and all that edgy stuff.

Dumb hinamori, regular power with uninventive execution, boring chapter - the usual stuff.

Though I have to admit - that Susanoo is moderately cool looking.
    Last edited by Mortea; November 6th, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    2 pages of every ninja taking a shit made this chapter the best chapter in months
    Don't laugh: constipation can be a huge problem, even if you are a zombie. Kishimoto just decided to spend 2 pages to make us aware of this. Of course, the tug-of-war was a subtle metaphor...

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    Don't laugh: constipation can be a huge problem, even if you are a zombie. Kishimoto just decided to spend 2 pages to make us aware of this. Of course, the tug-of-war was a subtle metaphor...
    My long lost twin brother suffered from constipation 5 years ago. He went to the toilet and never came back. God knows where he is.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Wonder how Ichigo's eventual relation to the werewolf clan works

Damn I didn't think about that. I assume something happened between his mom and their pet during her pregnacy.

Quote Originally Posted by shashank41 View Post
    Wonder how Ichigo's eventual relation to the werewolf clan works
    Please tell me Twillight is not at all a thing in Japan.

Moustache Skeleton. YAY.
    Last edited by Devil G.; November 6th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Interesting post-birthday present.

Bleach:.....How does Shinji get taken down easily? Must you keep ruining Vizard hype, Kubo?

I did like Hinamori being tough and trying to attack (although I'm not crazy about her timeskip look), although history will tell us that when Hinamori tries to be awesome, Kubo gets her brutally stabbed. :X

But let's talk about the werewolfelephant in the room, Komamura. ....Kubo finally, FINALLY decides to explain why he's a bipedal wolf man. ....Apparently his "werewolf" clan commited sins while they were alive, and as SS punishment, must stay in said wolf form. Uhhh.....okay? A rather forced way to introduce another race in this manga, but a werewolf? Seriously?

Oh god Kubo really just made Komamura a bishie. .....but why? Is being human supposed to make him stronger (I guess, given the new Bankai?). But like with Mayuri, I always prided Komamura on having a standout design in Bleach. Now he looks like Aizen....blah....

Oh well, new Bankai looks cool. Maybe ol' Koma can finally win a fight again.

Naruto: I love how Obito basicially said "screw you" to Naruto's talk no jutsu in the beginning.

...Although it doesn't really last. Obito gets to see the past, and his past self clearly tells him Rin watched over him, not the present psycho nihilistic man. Y'know, I liked that. It'd be something if the apparation of Rin who did that, but whatever. Obito needs a damn reality check.

The two pages of the ninjas looking constipated, trying to pull out the Juubi? Funniest Naruto moment in months.

Too bad things aren't over yet. Madara is still in play.

Bleach: Don't hate me, I kinda enjoyed the chapter.... kinda.

Naruto: Can Naruto even fight? I mean really? Big Heart = Victory is starting to get tiring here...
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

Y'all must not have played or remember Paper Mario. Komamura's invincible now.

Weren't souls supposed to be cleansed or something when they go to SS?

If these wolf-guys were so crappy when alive, shouldn't they be in hell?

This is awesome.

Calling it first, guys - next arc we learn that Ichigo is part werewolf. You know, since he's pretty much everything as of now.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Spoiler:
    I propose a challenge where we have to positively spin these chapters, bashing is way to frekin easy hahahaha

What a tear provoking chapter. We watch as naruto desperately with his rugged like charm tries to show obito the allure of changing his perspective. With Naruto's punch, he's able to see what Naruto saw, the Obito he should have been, shell shocked by the sheer weight of this epiphany, he begins to lose his resolve. At this moment, Naruto declares not to underestimate the power of friendship, to reflect how the power of many, can even destroy a life long ambition of one, even for love.

I believe this is a deep message to those in the audiance who believe that only trusting yourself is the only way to live, while this beautiful chapter encourages the opposite, to be social, that teamwork means everything, a concept foreshadowed at the beginning of this story, by the atagonists best friend, Kakashi. The whiplash of his past ideals, shattering all of his meaning to live, is just so heart wrenching. His idealism of the end justifying the means, makes him forget that memories and dreams are forged by real life experiences, we cannot live in a stagnated world that relies on the past.

With that, Naruto's entire social hiearchy, pulls away the chakra that makes his dream possible, showing friendship trumps any power, even the Ninja God. Where only hands of friends can fill the whole of a broken, or in this case, a stolen heart, by death itself. A much better love story than twilight.

Spoiler:
    That was so much harder than I thought

Closed Thread

Thread Information