Closed Thread
Page 119 of 502 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

And Magi isn't good either. It's decent, but it definitely does not cross the border between okay and good.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    And Magi isn't good either. It's decent, but it definitely does not cross the border between okay and good.
    I'd put it more between good and great but I agree that it has quality issues.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    I'd put it more between good and great but I agree that it has quality issues.
    My between good and great tier has stuff like Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond, and One Piece, so no, it doesn't really fit in there. :P
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    My between good and great tier has stuff like Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond, and One Piece, so no, it doesn't really fit in there. :P
    Understandable then.
    In any case, people could read a random manga from one of the online readers and have a 50% chance of it being better than Neh and Bleh.
    Am I too generous to both series now?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Probably too harsh, there are a lot of shitty series out there

So, is there any villain worse than Obito in Naruto? I can't think of one...What do you guys think?

As far as battle shonen? It's Aizen for me. Because of how much promise he showed and none of it paid off. Obito was meh to begin with. Naraku of Inuyasha is pretty terrible, too.

No, I mean compared to other Naruto villains. And I'd say Obito showed a little bit of promise as Tobi/Madara and became completely terrible as soon as the flahsback explaining how he came back and revealed his motivations.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Vinland Saga is that magna about Vikings, right? As someone who has a interest in Vikings and Norse Myth and such, would you recommend it?
    Well as far as historical realism goes it's not as accurate as you might expect, but overall it's a fantastic historical adventure shonen with really good characters, character development, and a fairly gripping story. Definitely one of the best works I have read. If you're at all interested in something like that, do give it a shot.

It starts out a little slow, though, so don't be surprised if it doesn't seem like much in the early chapters. The pace picks up after a few chapters.

One word Sasuke worst villain ever or at least close to how bad Tobito is

Pein and Kabuto are pretty bad, but nothing really trumps Obito. Sasuke is pretty bad as a good guy and as a bad guy. I'm pretty on and off with Naruto and Bleach, though, dropped both for a while, reading the forums and occasionally skimming chapters. I've skipped chapters of both series, but it just seems unnecessarily dragged out and same-y with both series at this point regardless.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; November 4th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizX View Post
    So, is there any villain worse than Obito in Naruto? I can't think of one...What do you guys think?
    Itachi, worst plot-twist in the history of plot-twists.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

I agree with this thread title. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizX View Post
    Definitely Itachi he went from badass raping everybody with his genjutsu to some amature against Sasuke
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

Quote Originally Posted by Stalley View Post
    Definitely Itachi he went from badass raping everybody with his genjutsu to some amature against Sasuke
    Didn't Itachi whoop Sasuke every time they fought? And then he only died from incurable plot disease?

Really the only reason why Itachi went to being a terrible antagonist was because Kishimoto needed to rewrite him into a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Didn't Itachi whoop Sasuke every time they fought? And then he only died from incurable plot disease?

Really the only reason why Itachi went to being a terrible antagonist was because Kishimoto needed to rewrite him into a good guy.
    And because he have a Younger Brother Complex!!

At first I was hoping that it existed a good reason why everybody wanted Sasuke and that would be connected with why Itachi let him live, but unfortunately no. Itachi just loves is brother so much(pedo, incestuous), Orochimaru is a pedo that wanted the Sharingan, Obito because ... and Kabuto because Orochimaru wanted him before (Naruto/Sakura because is their love interest).

Ah, and Itachi is one of the stupidest person in Naruto world! Better way of stopping a coup de etat/revolution before it happens? Genocide!

Ah, and Itachi is one of the stupidest person in Naruto world! Better way of stopping a coup de etat/revolution before it happens? Genocide!
    The best part was that his parents knew he was going to that.

Well, it's hard to even consider Itachi as a villain now since the twist was the he was a "good guy" all along. I was thought he was pretty boring as an antagonist so it's not like the twist ruined him for me since I didn't think much of him anyway.

As terrible as Sasuke is, I still think Obito is even worse somehow. Terrible personality, terrible backstory, terrible motivations, terrible, nonsensical and completely overdone parallels to Naruto and the resolution to the conflict with him is this crappy drawn-out fight we're stuck on at the time plus the incredibly obvious fact that he will see the error of his ways and be redeemed like every single other major villain so far( except for Orochimaru). Though I guess Sasuke has the potential to become even worse depending on what happens afterwards...

I liked the twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayenko View Post
    I liked the twist.
    me too..i think the itachi plot-twist was the last good thing the naruto manga offered..even though the manga was in a slow decline since the shippuden started,and especially after the sasuke vs deidara fight

Closed Thread

Thread Information