Closed Thread
Page 118 of 502 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Why aren't you reading an Inoue manga instead?

I want to apologize to everyone for giving shonen manga an undeserving bad rap. I will try to make attempts to diversify the number of shonen manga I read and realize that I can't point at a few glaring failures and use them to define shonen manga as a whole

Thanks for giving me a good amount of other manga I can try out. Naruto just really let me down

Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex View Post
    I want to apologize to everyone for giving shonen manga an undeserving bad rap. I will try to make attempts to diversify the number of shonen manga I read and realize that I can't point at a few glaring failures and use them to define shonen manga as a whole

Thanks for giving me a good amount of other manga I can try out. Naruto just really let me down
    We know what you feel, for most people here Naruto(and Bleach) made the same thing.

Recommendation: Right now Hi Wa Mata Noboru scanlators translated the last 10 volumes of Doubutsu no Kuni(A.K.A Animal Land) from the creator of Gash Bell, the Story is really good is still ongoing and has only 12 volumes right now.

Naruto is great...you guys are just sissy...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Well....he's got us there guys.

Stop. Just stop. Please.

Wait, is auem juju? I've purposely stayed out of this thread for too long to know and that would explain a few things.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Wait, is auem juju? I've purposely stayed out of this thread for too long to know and that would explain a few things.
    honest answer would be i have never had any other account in this forum...but people from time to time try to identify me with somebody else....

like some other people i used to log in to just read spoiler....then i found this thread early this year...one sided bashing thread approved by mods..so i decided to defend Naruto sometimes...not that it changes anything,but why not...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

honest answer would be i have never had any other account in this forum...but people from time to time try to identify me with somebody else....

like some other people i used to log in to just read spoiler....then i found this thread early this year...one sided bashing thread approved by mods..so i decided to defend Naruto sometimes...not that it changes anything,but why not...
    its not bashing if its the truth

Alright, cool. I think I remember someone else asking the very same question with you answering in the same way, but I couldn't be sure so I had to check. And I don't mean to say that you're stupid for standing up to a manga that you clearly like, on the contrary, I just don't think you've delved very deep into analyzing it. There was a guy called juju who was exactly the same and who kept coming back time and time again after he got banned a few times (for getting too personal), so it's an easy association to make. My bad~
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Alright, cool. I think I remember someone else asking the very same question with you answering in the same way, but I couldn't be sure so I had to check. And I don't mean to say that you're stupid for standing up to a manga that you clearly like, on the contrary, I just don't think you've delved very deep into analyzing it. There was a guy called juju who was exactly the same and who kept coming back time and time again after he got banned a few times (for getting too personal), so it's an easy association to make. My bad~
    it's ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex View Post
    I just don't believe many of these lesser known titles are that good as some of you are touting them to be. If they were that sincerely great they'd be more known. They'd be leading the pack.
    Popularity does not equal Quality.

After all, Twilight with its sparkly vampires was a huge best seller... while most people in America have never even heard of Nausicaa, and I'm probably the only one on this board that's read the manga Eagle, which is a great political thriller and an A+ title, but it released in actual print before scanlations became a big thing so its impossible to find now.

Oh, and Nausicaa. Thats a manga that took Miyazaki about 12 years to tell in full. While doing movies and other projects, and it only got better. And the Akira manga took 8 years as well (and a movie production before it was
    done...)

one sided bashing thread approved by mods..
    Its not and "approved bashing thread". The mangas get props whenever they do something right, and people often recollect back to the days when the series were good and speak of them fondly.

They series just haven't been good in a long, long time.

Hunter X Hunter and Sonic the Hedgehog get much the same treatment due to their erratic track records.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Its not and "approved bashing thread". The mangas get props whenever they do something right, and people often recollect back to the days when the series were good and speak of them fondly.

They series just haven't been good in a long, long time.

Hunter X Hunter and Sonic the Hedgehog get much the same treatment due to their erratic track records.
    'approved' part is related to the 'headers' of the thread..people always criticizing it is not the point...

Sorry Auem, but are you trying to deny us the fun of mocking these two serieses?
    As you can see, you're probably the only around here who's still taking Naruto seriously, while everyone else read it to make fun of how bad it is.

this is not a serious discussion by any means and thus we are not obligated to talk about things from a logical point of view.

It is a mindless bashing, but its well deserved considering how bad the manga is doing.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Oh, and Nausicaa. Thats a manga that took Miyazaki about 12 years to tell in full. While doing movies and other projects, and it only got better.
    wait..wait.. wait.. nausicaa was originally a manga?
    and i heard it just now?
    i feel ashamed, my whole life was a lie xD

thank god i opened this thread because i felt bored.
    thank you for this post. i should definitely read it.

Quote Originally Posted by mary bonney View Post
    wait..wait.. wait.. nausicaa was originally a manga? http://cosgan.de/images/midi/konfus/c035.gif
    and i heard it just now? http://cosgan.de/images/midi/konfus/c035.gif
    i feel ashamed, my whole life was a lie xD
    Miyazaki *started* the manga so he could do a movie (couldn't get financial backing without a manga first) but the movie was done before the manga was finished.

The movie only covers about 1/4 of the story, with lesser characterization and a deus ec machina... while the manga is much, much better. Yes, you should track it down and read it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Miyazaki *started* the manga so he could do a movie (couldn't get financial backing without a manga first) but the movie was done before the manga was finished.

The movie only covers about 1/4 of the story, with lesser characterization and a deus ec machina... while the manga is much, much better. Yes, you should track it down and read it.
    thank you again~
    yeah, i'll do it. i'm huge fan of the movie.

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

From what I read here manga sucks. This is awesome.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Now let's be fair here. One Piece doesn't suck. And nobody ever said it does.

Toriko is also decent, if we think about current Jump manga. Oh, and Assassination Classroom.

And... I'm not sure, does Jump runs Magi too or was that someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Now let's be fair here. One Piece doesn't suck. And nobody ever said it does.

Toriko is also decent, if we think about current Jump manga. Oh, and Assassination Classroom.

And... I'm not sure, does Jump runs Magi too or was that someone else?
    What are you talking about? One Piece is a terrible comic.

There, I said it.

(Magi isn't jump)

Closed Thread

Thread Information