Closed Thread
Page 113 of 502 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Well they're all written by Inoue, so they're all the natural progression if you like Vagabond
    Ugh, I wanted to say "by the same author of Slam Dunk and Vagabond" but my mind skipped that part.

I am not sure I really like Vagabond all that much. it IS good, like, I can feel it. but its not really my type of thing, you feel me?
    I'm still going to give Real a read the moment I am done with Vagabond(I am almost there) But I am going to stop if I don't like the first 20 chapters all that much.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Slam Dunk, Vagabond and Real are all manga by Inoue Takehiko one of my favorites mangakas of all times(but then I didn't read that many manga myself). You will not be disappointed with Real, for me is way better than Vagabond and Vagabond is Epic!
    I guess I am going to like it.

even if I am not enjoying Vagabond all that much Slam Dunk is one of my top three, soo. :P

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    But I am going to stop if I don't like the first 20 chapters all that much.
    Nooo no no no.
    Vagabond starts off pretty awkward and stuff, but it gets really good. It builds on itself well.
    I had the same experience way back when I was starting with it.

I recall things starting to pick up once Musashi gets his ass seriously kicked for the first time.

Oh, is Real that good? I haven't read that one, but I keep hearing things about it. And I was looking for something new to touch anyway...

Also, NER, since we're talking decent to really good manga, read Vinland Saga and Lone Wolf and Cub. You won't be disappointed.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Oh, is Real that good? I haven't read that one, but I keep hearing things about it. And I was looking for something new to touch anyway...

Also, NER, since we're talking decent to really good manga, read Vinland Saga and Lone Wolf and Cub. You won't be disappointed.
    Yes, itīs that good

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Nooo no no no.
    Vagabond starts off pretty awkward and stuff, but it gets really good. It builds on itself well.
    I had the same experience way back when I was starting with it.

I recall things starting to pick up once Musashi gets his ass seriously kicked for the first time.
    If you say so.

But since its short (anything below 200 chapters is not long in my book) what should I check out after it?

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post

Guess that answers my question :P

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

If you say so.

But since its short (anything below 200 chapters is not long in my book) what should I check out after it?

Guess that answers my question :P
    Vagabond has 319 scanlated chapters right now

Read Eden- itīs an endless world, one of my favorites

If you say so.

read Kingdom it has 252 scanlated chapters, currently released 353 raw chapters and we get like 7-8 scanlated chapters per week
    and if you want a really long manga then Hajime no Ippo over 1k chapters but its has kind of slow pace once you reach that far :D
    Last edited by Haros; October 31st, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    read Kingdom it has 252 scanlated chapters, currently released 353 raw chapters and we get like 7-8 scanlated chapters per week
    and if you want a really long manga then Hajime no Ippo over 1k chapters but its has kind of slow pace once you reach that far :D
    Thanks man, but I dunno.
    Hahjime no Ippo is too damn long, but if its interesting I might check it.
    Kingdom on the other hand.. I am not really all that interested in historical things, so even if its good (I bet it is) I doubt it'll catch my interest.

Hidden:

Neh and Bleh IV: Why aren't you reading an Inoue manga instead?

Thanks man, but I dunno.
    Kingdom on the other hand.. I am not really all that interested in historical things, so even if its good (I bet it is) I doubt it'll catch my interest.
    \
    Kingdom is INCREDIBLE....you don't know what you are missing..try it....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Neh and Bleh IV: Why aren't you reading an Inoue manga instead?
    I approve of this.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    \
    Kingdom is INCREDIBLE....you don't know what you are missing..try it....
    Gaah.

I guess its inevintable then.

Its out of character for me, but I actually made a list of all the mangas you guys mentioned, and I will get to reading them one by one once I finish Vagabond(around 20 chapters left)

Thanks for all the suggestions and shit guys.

Hidden:

Thanks man, but I dunno.
    While Kingdom is historical the way is written is more like a normal action manga! Is like Vagabond that you're reading(Yep, Vagabond is historical).

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    While Kingdom is historical the way is written is more like a normal action manga! Is like Vagabond that you're reading(Yep, Vagabond is historical).
    I knew someone was going to bring up that Vagabond is historical. :P

Well, if its THAT kind of historical I guess I won't mind it as much as I thought.

Hidden:

Kingdom is a seinen historical manga like Vagabond, but a lot of the feel is far more shonen beyond having more gore (and even then not THAT much) and like one or two incredibly sexual scenes (I can really only remember one, and it was pretty much entirely to advance the plot and wasn't pointless fanservice or anything). Hell, when I watched the anime, which obviously toned down those two aspects, I honestly had thought that it was shonen

so Ying Zheng is the protagonist and a good guy in Kingdom, I guess?

Hunter Pirate Poet Friend of Luffy and Gon's Avatar

I stopped reading scans because they took away some of the first time read excitement from stuff, although my priority is on buying One Piece volumes I am missing anyway. Some stuff obviously won't come out in English for a long time lol. But Blech and Narutard still going. I always seem to be in this strange nostalgia bubble for what they once were.

Gash Bell/Zatch Bell anyone? <:3

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    so Ying Zheng is the protagonist and a good guy in Kingdom, I guess?
    He is a protagonist, but mostly his story takes a back seat to up and coming and future Great General of the Heavens Xin, an orphan trying to make his way up the ladder.

It's a much larger than life telling of the Warring States era, but I'll be damned if it isn't one of the greatest things in serialization currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    He is a protagonist, but mostly his story takes a back seat to up and coming and future Great General of the Heavens Xin, an orphan trying to make his way up the ladder.

It's a much larger than life telling of the Warring States era, but I'll be damned if it isn't one of the greatest things in serialization currently.
    sounds good.
    i hope he is a good guy that i can root for..

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Why aren't you reading an Inoue manga instead?

Hey guys. Just a little question. I haven't read bleach since month, so I don't know where I was, chapter wise ^^. I can only remember where ichigo said goodbye to his sword. Or something like this. Do you know which chapter that is? Thanks in advance :)

Closed Thread

Thread Information