Closed Thread
Page 112 of 502 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

Ino is connecting everybody's feelings.
    I don't beleive this.Unless everybody in the Naruto universe don't care Obito killed 1000 people and nearly killed them too.I mean naruto has to feel atleast the tiniest bit of resentment for that.But no he goes around talking to Obito about how similar they are.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I don't beleive this.Unless everybody in the Naruto universe don't care Obito killed 1000 people and nearly killed them too.I mean naruto has to feel atleast the tiniest bit of resentment for that.But no he goes around talking to Obito about how similar they are.
    Kishi is trying to lead us to believe that Naruto is too ~~~~good~~~~ to hate anyone. even the dude who murdered hs parents and is now murdering his "friends"

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Kishi is trying to lead us to believe that Naruto is too ~~~~good~~~~ to hate anyone. even the dude who murdered hs parents and is now murdering his "friends"
    Yeah but everyone else is angry right?So the anger should transfer to him right?Right?(please tell me I'm wrong)

Yeah but everyone else is angry right?So the anger should transfer to him right?Right?(please tell me I'm wrong)
    You're most likely not.
    If feelings are in fact being transferred that exactly what is supposed to happen.

But we're talking about Kishi, so fuck what is logically supposed to happen.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Let's all stop hurting ourselves by thinking about how bad Naruto is.
    It's best not to dwell on it too much I guess.

Naruto really doesn't know how to emote properly like a normal person. Then again, like Wagomu stated, Naruto is filled with bad people (as in bad at being human) which means a lot of them don't know how to emote like any normal person.

I mean, everyone's response to Neji's death, Sasuke's return, Obito talking, and Hokage stuff with zombies and so on have been really goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    But Sakura and Tsunade are healing bad people. That's a net negative.

And Ino can be replaced by walkie talkies without actually effecting the story.
    they are not bad....baring Sasuke and his friends everyone else got healing from Sakura at some point..moreover even fodders needs saving..who else gonna spread the tales of glory of the hero...

and walki talki don't spread inner feelings..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

and walki talki don't spread inner feelings..
    That's quite alright,characters in Naruto don't have them afterall

it is during when Naruto was recalling his life or Hashirama.....everyone saw their thought...
    now Naruto is talking with Obito in inner dimension which only jinchurikis can share...he did that with other bijuus and with Bee previously..i don't think their conversation itself is 'going live'(as in like TV feed) to others..
    at the end Naruto may will share(recap) this conversation with others as well..that chance remain though..

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

That's quite alright,characters in Naruto don't have them afterall
    they have(Naruto's first mission as Genin,catching the lost cat)....

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Okay, you can shut up now.
    you are a girl?!..sorry...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I'm surprised you're still trying to make a comment on the legitimacy of Naruto's characters while saying THIS at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    women in Naruto are dumb just when it comes to love..but most girls are in real world too..
    I mean, how can anyone take such a perspective seriously?

women in Naruto are dumb just when it comes to love..but most girls are in real world too..

their utility in this manga pretty much follows general shounen trend...
    Smooth, man, real smooth...

Hidden:

it is during when Naruto was recalling his life or Hashirama.....everyone saw their thought...
    now Naruto is talking with Obito in inner dimension which only jinchurikis can share...he did that with other bijuus and with Bee previously..i don't think their conversation itself is 'going live'(as in lik eTV feed) to others..
    at the end Naruto may will share(recap) his conversation with others as well..that chance remain though..

they have(Naruto's first mission as Genin,catching the lost cat)....
    Umm yeah but I'm sure the people should feel angry towards Obito.So by extension Naruto should feel anger towards Obito.So far Naruto is just engaging in small talk with Obito.
    N:Ahh the weather's good today ain't it?
    O:Hmm yes it sure is otherwise my plan wouldn't have worked after all.
    N:Err listen..about that plan of yours is there any chance you may change your mind.
    O:No
    N:Come on think about it..I'm sure this isn't what you really wanted.You can turn back you know.
    O:You have convinced me Naruto,thank you for showing me the truth.Why if it weren't for you I would almost fulfilled everyone's dreams or something.
    N:.......................
    *Tune in next time folks*

Btw if you noticed all your examples are from part one.After part two they are like early prototype androids(not the phone).

you are a girl?!..sorry...
    You don't need to be a girl to realize how ridiculous the comment was.

ok..you guys are lucky in love..i give in...

hahahaha this guy's great.

Today I watched Bleach episode 319...is it just me or is this arc way better then the next (last one)?

Thank you man.
    Thats one less bad series for me.

by the way, since we're at it, I am going through Vagabond right now, what should I read after I finish it?
    Real and Slam Dunk both.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Real and Slam Dunk both.
    I already read Slam Dunk.
    Real is the wheelchair basketball manga by, no? I've read about it before.
    Guess I'll give it a shot since you're the one telling me to read it.

Hidden:

Well they're all written by Inoue, so they're all the natural progression if you like Vagabond

Slam Dunk, Vagabond and Real are all manga by Inoue Takehiko one of my favorites mangakas of all times(but then I didn't read that many manga myself). You will not be disappointed with Real, for me is way better than Vagabond and Vagabond is Epic!

Closed Thread

Thread Information