Closed Thread
Page 11 of 502 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    well,according to Chinese readers,the Rin part is just mistranslation...so one less thing to 'complain' about for you..

Naruto sells are pretty much intact from the sales listing i get from Oricon for the past five years...6M+...this year it will reach the mark too(2.9M in half year's estimation)...
    In reality since 2010, his sells have being declining rather abruptly, not as much as Bleach, but still.

2010 - (first half) 4,178,597 and (entire year)7,409,068
    2011 - (first half) 3,035,593(-1,143,004) and (entire year) 6,874,840(-534,228)
    2012 - (first half)3,081,822(46229) and (entire year) 6,495,240(-379,600)
    2013 - (first half)2,860,385(-221,437)

The numbers in parenthesis are the difference with the previous year. Naruto basically lost 1.38 Million copies in sales, since 2010 and it seems this year will loose a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Stop mocking Bleach, it's one of the greatest pieces of art in my collection, and has a super deep meaning to it that you tools probably cannot grasp with your small minds... Naruto, on the other hand, is just terrible. I mean, the whole premise of ninjas using magic techniques? That's laughable, boring and so unimaginative. I do like the contrasting personalities of Naruto and his nemesis Sasuke, though, I think the portrayal of their rivalry is the only thing that keeps this manga alive in Shonen Jump.
    Ur signature is godly. Please send me that gif
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/OnePieceNewWorld/index/

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    In reality since 2010, his sells have being declining rather abruptly, not as much as Bleach, but still.

2010 - (first half) 4,178,597 and (entire year)7,409,068
    2011 - (first half) 3,035,593(-1,143,004) and (entire year) 6,874,840(-534,228)
    2012 - (first half)3,081,822(46229) and (entire year) 6,495,240(-379,600)
    2013 - (first half)2,860,385(-221,437)

The numbers in parenthesis are the difference with the previous year. Naruto basically lost 1.38 Million copies in sales, since 2010 and it seems this year will loose a lot more.
    i think using yearly sale is not really proving anything because its conclude all volumes, new and old for the respective year. different year have different amount of volumes and older volumes might be sold only to a new fans etc. at least try using only new volume sales.. using "first half" sales is far worse idea because of volume sale schedule inconsistency..

Looks like Kishi has cornered himself with the whole Onmyoton of Obito. Quoting someone else's post about it:
    Im not sure if Jubitos Onmyoton is just in those black orbs or its in his body as well.

If its already in his body then there would be no need to rely on those black orbs to protect himself anymore. For example, it wouldnt have been necessary to recall them to get rid of Sasukes Amaterasu.

On the other hand if its only in the black balls then there would be no reason for them to get so excited when Narutos Sage Art Rasengan hit. I mean, Obito did not use those black orbs to protect himself so obviously any attack would have hit and hurt him right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    i think using yearly sale is not really proving anything because its conclude all volumes, new and old for the respective year. different year have different amount of volumes and older volumes might be sold only to a new fans etc. at least try using only new volume sales.. using "first half" sales is far worse idea because of volume sale schedule inconsistency..
    i wish the same can be said for bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by Apprentice View Post
    Ur signature is godly. Please send me that gif
    Doesn't it work just copying from my sig? Google for "guinness deal with it" :D There's some with slightly higher resolution, I think.

So, this has been asked, but
    1. Bleach only comes back in September? Anyone know the approximate date?
    2. WHY?
    3. Since spoilers are already out, when can we expect the chapter? (For Naruto)
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    2. WHY?
    Becuase Kubo Tight-Sama wanted so~

So, which series do you guys think is worse, Naruto or Bleach ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
    So, which series do you guys think is worse, Naruto or Bleach ??
    Bleach by a mile.

The question is which is worse, Bleach or Fairy Tail?

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    Hiro Mashima is several magnitudes removed from this discussion in terms of sucking enormous dick.

If Fairy Tail is BayFormers, Bleach is the Room...or Shyamalans career post signs.

Bleach is so bad its hilarious, FT is so bleh that its bleh.

I concur. Trust me, if you thought Rave Master was bad, Fairy Tail is much, much worse if you can even imagine it.

They're both terribly written. Bleach is more pretentious and slow and empty. However I can never can register an emotional bleep with Bleach other than boredom. Kubo Titie's pretentious attempts at depth have just gotten tiring at this point. Fairy Tail however can still piss me off as the last chapter proved with Mashima attempting a female empowerment theme with female characters who've amounted to nothing but sex dolls. Fairy Tail tries to be more ambitious with the most cheesy, bland immature writing I've ever seen and for me that's way worse than Kubo's pretentious drawing air bullshit which is at least laughable at how pretentious it is. Fairy Tail actively hurts you with how bad the writing is.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    If Fairy Tail is BayFormers, Bleach is the Room...or Shyamalans career post Unbreakable.

Bleach is so bad its hilarious, FT is so bleh that its bleh.
    Fixed .

I DID NAHT HIT HER! Oh hi, Chad...

I concur. Trust me, if you thought Rave Master was bad, Fairy Tail is much, much worse if you can even imagine it.

They're both terribly written. Bleach is more pretentious and slow and empty. However I can never can register an emotional bleep with Bleach other than boredom. Kubo Titie's pretentious attempts at depth have just gotten tiring at this point. Fairy Tail however can still piss me off as the last chapter proved with Mashima attempting a female empowerment theme with female characters who've amounted to nothing but sex dolls. Fairy Tail tries to be more ambitious with the most cheesy, bland immature writing I've ever seen and for me that's way worse than Kubo's pretentious drawing air bullshit which is at least laughable at how pretentious it is. Fairy Tail actively hurts you with how bad the writing is.
    I agree that the utter slogginess of Bleach is the biggest detriment to its entertainment value, but in terms of bad writing I'd say Kubo one-ups Mashimas bland, cheesy, pandering predictability by giving negative amounts of fucks to rhyme, reason or continuity, and mask his ad-libbed shittyness with bogus words and metaphors. Theres just something fascinating about seeing how next Kubo will destroy one of the foundations of his mythology, discard characters or plotlines, or assasinate old messages and relationships. Stuff like "Ichigos Zampak was a quincy all along!" or "I get it now! I will stop talking to my sword and FIGHT ALONE!" is just priceless in its insanity.

Fairy Tail is groan inducing at every turn, and not worth the paper its printed on, but its too unambitious and paint-by-numbers to ever produce something as complete a spectacular failure as the fullbring arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    I DID NAHT HIT HER! Oh hi, Chad...
    I got the results of my test back, Mayuri is definetly a subordinate murdering psychopath

So, anyway... how is your sex life?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I agree that the utter slogginess of Bleach is the biggest detriment to its entertainment value, but in terms of bad writing I'd say Kubo one-ups Mashimas bland, cheesy, pandering predictability by giving negative amounts of fucks to rhyme, reason or continuity, and mask his ad-libbed shittyness with bogus words and metaphors. Theres just something fascinating about seeing how next Kubo will destroy one of the foundations of his mythology, discard characters or plotlines, or assasinate old messages and relationships. Stuff like "Ichigos Zampak was a quincy all along!" or "I get it now! I will stop talking to my sword and FIGHT ALONE!" is just priceless in its insanity.

Fairy Tail is groan inducing at every turn, and not worth the paper its printed on, but its too unambitious and paint-by-numbers to ever produce something as complete a spectacular failure as the fullbring arc.

I got the results of my test back, Mayuri is definetly a subordinate murdering psychopath
    Bleach has worse writing but it's so consistently contradictory and nonsensical that you just take it for granted and it becomes hard to care about it. Fairy Tail goes to the trouble of setting up all these promising premises and consistently ravishing them with its extremely cheesy, hamfisted, unintelligent writing.

To put it another way, with Bleach it's badness is like a big mess you can't really identify, dumb contradictions constantly happen and it just coalesces all together into a who cares, none of it makes any sense, it's just a big blob of meh. Fairy Tail, you can pinpoint the awful because its structured better and it hurts, the cheesy bullshit of it just hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by deviant_mugen View Post
    i did naht hit her! Oh hi, chad...
    you're tearing me apart, renji!!!

I would say Fairy Tail because the Soul Society arc is more epic than anything Fairy Tail has ever done. What do people here think about the common opinion that Pre-Shippuden Naruto=/>One Piece?

This is the most frightening thing someone has ever told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    What do people here think about the common opinion that Pre-Shippuden Naruto=/>One Piece?
    Why are you still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    The only reason Naruto is still popular is because it's near its end.

It's like why people decided to watch Star Wars III just to get it over with.
    But it had been popular always..not that it suddenly gained popularity again after losing it...
    Bleach too nearing to it's end..most likely it will end before Naruto....but it is still not getting it's readers back....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Closed Thread

Thread Information