Closed Thread
Page 109 of 502 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    This comparison is so stupid, and yet I can't stop laughing XD

Obito's reaction next episode:
    Last edited by 1234entak; October 29th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Bleach:

Except Kubo'll model it after the anime adaptation of Snake Way, where Goku takes 20 episodes to get back to earth while the others and vegeta just get constipated from powering up all the time.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Shorter Bleach:
    Hot dang you beat me to it :o
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    JESUS CHRIST man, I know we hate Naruto and wish it ill, but that is going way too far.
    Nobody deserves that except Mashima.
    Why, how did Shaman King end

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Why, how did Shaman King end
    Spoiler:
    With a legendary left from Hao's momma. And then the obligatory epilogue with everyone as adults in vary degrees of failure or successful lives. Ren super pretty, married to the Iron Maiden and had a baby. Yoh and Anna super successful yet also absentee parents to a spoiled brat. Ryu as an indentured servant to them...kinda bummy. Nature boy...A bum. Choco Lov, ex convict.

Reminds me a lot of Negima's ending...a general kick in your face.

I have don't really have much of an issue with the Shaman King ending. I guess I was just so happy to actually get an ending ...

Although yeah the "X years later ... we meet up ... sorry guys, we weren't able to make the world a better place, guess Hao will kill all the humans after all ... shame :/" was pretty disappointing.

Why did I have to read Naruto's last chapter? Why do I punish myself like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    There's no easy way through life.....

The only thing that's really keeping me going with Bleach is to finally see Shinji/Kyoraku/Urahara's Bankai's. That's pretty much it.

Bach has just become too much of a stereotypical omniscient super villain with his whole "Oh I knew they would get their bankais back the whole time" thing. It's hard to take him seriously, or any of his underlings for that matter.

Also, I didn't think it was possible but the pacing actually seems to be getting slower. Kubo is really outdoing himself.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Bach has just become too much of a stereotypical omniscient super villain with his whole "Oh I knew they would get their bankais back the whole time" thing
    This was happening ages before with Aizen.Oh you came up with this genius plan?It was my plan all along that you would plan this plan.

why people keep saying that Obito killed Naruto father? i thought that stupid character pointlessly killed himself..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    With a legendary left from Hao's momma. And then the obligatory epilogue with everyone as adults in vary degrees of failure or successful lives. Ren super pretty, married to the Iron Maiden and had a baby. Yoh and Anna super successful yet also absentee parents to a spoiled brat. Ryu as an indentured servant to them...kinda bummy. Nature boy...A bum. Choco Lov, ex convict.
    Am I the only one that thinks that ending was well-done? I thought the Villain succeding where the Hero had failed was a unique way to end the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    why people keep saying that Obito killed Naruto father? i thought that stupid character pointlessly killed himself..
    Nah he had to sacrifice himself to stop the 9 tails which Obito unleashed.I think Obito got brain damage from being crushed because if instead of unleashing it he had sealed it away in the statue back then he could have suceeded his plan without anyone knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that ending was well-done? I thought the Villain succeding where the Hero had failed was a unique way to end the series.
    Yes, youre the only one. Now go in the corner and dont come out until you realize why this ending was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Yes, unique. Like when someone shits on the floor in a public bathroom as opposed to in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Yes, unique. Like when someone shits on the floor in a public bathroom as opposed to in the toilet.
    You mean I've been doing it wrong this whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Well well well, ladies and gents. We've finally come to the day of Naruto's inevitable talk no jutsu.

However I have something else I'd like to highlight:

November 3rd, 2013 marks the THIRD ANNIVERSARY of the freaking war.
    Commence celebrations.
    real war is yet to start...Madara and Sasuke have not shown their full hands yet...and Jubi is yet to be freed...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    all of you are addicted to Naruto's allure...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    real war is yet to start...Madara and Sasuke have not shown their full hands yet...and Jubi is yet to be freed...
    What that's not the real war.The REAL real war is when everyone kills each other to try become the hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    Regarding Naruto I really smell a Shaman King'ish ending
    The first as a sudden cut just before the final battle?

Or the second as in Hao's mom will come out of the blue and slap the series to an end?

Closed Thread

Thread Information