Closed Thread
Page 105 of 502 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

How dare you ingrates compare Kubo's masterwork to plebean SHOUNEN entertainment like Dragon Ball and even dare to imply that Kubo would stoop so low as to lift his ideas from such shallow entertainment ?!

Clearly that road is a metaphorical represantation of the long hard "road" that is Ichigo's life and his ability to efforlessly cover it now symbolizes his newfound maturity , confidence and the ability to take on any challenge that may come his way.

THIS STUFF IS DEEP I SWEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    As desperately as Kishi wants to forge a bond between Obito and Naruto, why the hell hasn't he brought this up more. Hell, Obito was also responsible for murdering half the Uchiha clan, but Sasuke has barely had any reaction to that.

Instead, this chapter perfectly showcases how pathetically feeble this "deep relation" between hero and villain is.

I mean, Naruto has to resort to litterally on-the-spot mind reading in order to forge this understanding, and one of the key points of his speech is "its like that Rin person, whom I don't know, appearantly told you".

Thats barely fucking better than Ichigos "when our blades met I could understand his heart, in a vague an non specific fashion"
    I completely agree, you have defined it perfectly. Naruto having a bond with this guy makes no sense and wasn't needed for the crappy story, which is now reaching new levels stupidity.

Also, Ichigo making something that resembles Dragon Ball... probably the best he' ll do in the whole manga! Also the guys who trained him are too cool to help or just too stupid? Don't try to find any explanation to bleach or your head will just explode, it's all about Ichigo is cool and the other guys act cool but they are all retards

"Let's forget about the tens of thousands of people you murdered and instead join our side, Obito! We will accept you with open arms, but you'll still have to be punished, you bad, bad boy~ <3"

whats the purpose of those 5 super shinigami again?

"SS is being destroyed but i cant leave beacuse i am busy doing nothing"

also in this page http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/555/11
    "both his body and soul became stronger. He became a real shinigami."
    i dont even know where to start with this stupid comment. We learn something new every day Shinigami have bodies seriously how fucked up is that the stupid me thought they only have soul.
    yes real shinigami are so strong just couple panels before the quincies were wiping the floor with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    whats the purpose of those 5 super shinigami again?

"SS is being destroyed but i cant leave beacuse i am busy doing nothing"

also in this page http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/555/11
    "both his body and soul became stronger. He became a real shinigami."
    i dont even know where to start with this stupid comment. We learn something new every day Shinigami have bodies seriously how fucked up is that the stupid me thought they only have soul.
    yes real shinigami are so strong just couple panels before the quincies were wiping the floor with them.
    Their purpose is defending the king, not SS as has been clearly mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Their purpose is defending the king, not SS as has been clearly mentioned before.
    the king remains a king as long as he has a kindgom. If someone attacks your kingdom you defend it simple as that. So my question remains whats their purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Editted for more PC phrasing.....that's the million dollar question, although he's married and has children....
    He's probably just pandering to the Yaoi fanbase.

Oh my fucking god. Kishi and the audience completely forgot that THE MAIN VILLAIN KILLED THE HERO'S PARENTS. I literally can't believe it. Is a greater narrative failure even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    the king remains a king as long as he has a kindgom. If someone attacks your kingdom you defend it simple as that. So my question remains whats their purpose?
    To....train Ichigo? I know they're there to defend the king, but if no one can even get there, where's the danger to said king? My problem is I don't see why at least one of the Royal Guard can't go with Ichigo to stop this whole Quincy nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    He's probably just pandering to the Yaoi fanbase.
    Perhaps that was his intention from the very start.....!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Oh my fucking god. Kishi and the audience completely forgot that THE MAIN VILLAIN KILLED THE HERO'S PARENTS. I literally can't believe it. Is a greater narrative failure even possible?
    I'm embarrassed to admit even I forgot about that! Nice going, Kishi.

Just wait, if Obito sacrifices himself in a few weeks in the fight against Madara, everyone will sprout some hokey tearjerkers about "What a Great Ninj!"a he was

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Don't worry, Obito will revives EVERYONE in the end, so he will be forgiven

Spoiler:

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Considering he has Rinnengan and unlimited amount of chakra... I can totaly see that happening.

Naruto:

Naruto: Okay Obito, I know we've had basically this same conversation about a hundred times already, but this time we're gonna have the really REAL talk no jutsu that will make you see the error of your ways. Because this time I'm going to be even more astute, practically to the point of telepathy, and we're going to have touching flashbacks of you and your not-girlfriend. So believe it!
    Obito: I don't believe it
    Naruto: Believe it!
    Obito: I don't believe it
    Naruto: Believe it!
    Obito: ........okay, maybe I believe it.

Bleach:

Ichigo: Okay guys, I'm all trained and ready to go. So are you gonna send me back instantaneously in that pillar?
    Wooden Sword Ryu: Nope, can't do that
    Ichigo: What? Why not?
    Ryu: Because reasons
    Ichigo: Okay, but...the Quincy invasion is happening right now and people are probably dying even as we speak. I mean, I know you guys are dicks, but the fate of the world kinda hangs on the balance. Couldn't you just do it this once as an emergency procedure?
    Ryu: Shut up and get on Snake Wa- err, I mean the week-long stair thing.

"Oh yeah, and let's continue to taunt and tease Ichigo as people are suffering and dying."

Is it better than As Nodt or Nanana Najahkoop?
    Things like Askin Nakk Le Vaar are at least hilarious in how over the top they are.

This is just a dumb name for a villain you're trying to actually play out as being a big deal.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

To....train Ichigo? I know they're there to defend the king, but if no one can even get there, where's the danger to said king? My problem is I don't see why at least one of the Royal Guard can't go with Ichigo to stop this whole Quincy nonsense.
    Chalk that up to SS being an elitist, segregationist, genocidal dictatorship that supports torture and inhuman experimentation.

Just wait, if Obito sacrifices himself in a few weeks in the fight against Madara, everyone will sprout some hokey tearjerkers about "What a Great Ninj!"a he was
    Use those damn spoiler tags when posting on this thread, just because you know what is going to happen its very rude to spoil it to those blessed few who still dont know how this is going to end.

Spoiler:
    Also after Obito sacrifices himself to protect ninja world from Madara, Naruto will use telepathy and brainwash Madara to believe his little brother wanted peace all along, then Madara will perform edo tensei to resurrect everyone who ever died and all is well at the end,

You mean as he gets crushed under a boulder again by Madara(yes I really want him to get crushed under a boulder).

Naruto - 16 characters of Talk-no-jutsu and NO BACKGROUND!!!

Bleach - WASTED PANELS OF ICHIGO IS COMING BACK!! Although I quite like the new outfit ...

Kishimoto's married and has kids. I think that he's pushed past the boundaries of stopped-giving-a-damn and has crossed into troll-people-and-see-how-far-he-can-go, while still maintaining the same levels of sales and poll rankings.
    Basically, he's been doing whatever he wants and the Japanese readers and buyers are still enabling him.

As desperately as Kishi wants to forge a bond between Obito and Naruto, why the hell hasn't he brought this up more. Hell, Obito was also responsible for murdering half the Uchiha clan, but Sasuke has barely had any reaction to that.

Instead, this chapter perfectly showcases how pathetically feeble this "deep relation" between hero and villain is.

I mean, Naruto has to resort to litterally on-the-spot mind reading in order to forge this understanding, and one of the key points of his speech is "its like that Rin person, whom I don't know, appearantly told you".

Thats barely fucking better than Ichigos "when our blades met I could understand his heart, in a vague an non specific fashion"
    Sasuke is actualy a worst right after his fight with Itachi, because Obito said in his face that he also participated on the Uchiha massacre.
    The only thing he hide it from Sasuke was that he was the one that was responsible for the kyubii attack.
    Why he didn't attack Obito in the spot is beyond me, but then again it was the sasuke from the kage summit arc.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

So basically Naruto's response to Obito's plan for world peace is this...
    Spoiler:
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Closed Thread

Thread Information