Closed Thread
Page 102 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Basslion View Post
    The last thing we need now is Obito's ZA WARUDO
    Well Itachi already used gold experience requiem and obitos trying to use C moon(I think thats its name) so I think Madara will use The World in the scenario I mentioned above.

Naruto is actually the origin story for the world of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Well Itachi already used gold experience requiem and obitos trying to use C moon(I think thats its name) so I think Madara will use The World in the scenario I mentioned above.
    C-Moon was the ability that assigned Pucci as a center of inverse gravity. Really, the kinda closest ability in JoJo to this stupid flower crap I guess you're referring to is Stairway to Heaven, but that actually redid all of history instead of putting them into an illusory world.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    C-Moon was the ability that assigned Pucci as a center of inverse gravity. Really, the kinda closest ability in JoJo to this stupid flower crap I guess you're referring to is Stairway to Heaven, but that actually redid all of history instead of putting them into an illusory world.
    Yeah your right it's different.I guess Obito is more like the ultimate being.Wait a sec....ripple...sage energy..ultimate being...sage of six paths.By God,Panda Bear is right!

Pure gold,I can't stop laughing.

Ok look at the similarities here.Coincidence?I think not.Araki clearly copied future Kishi.
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by glass; October 28th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    That literally describes the whole series of Naruto.
    Well I think it's definitely true for PII, but I think most of PI holds decent execution at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Well I think it's definitely true for PII, but I think most of PI holds decent execution at least.
    Well, I would have added another pair of missions between Zabuza and the Chuunin exam, with some needed world building, but yes, Part I holds decent enough, on the whole... it starts going slowly downhill, when the focus shifts on "the sorrows of young Sasuke".

Man, I need to start reading Jojo Bizzare adventure sometime soon..

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

I will give a compliment for Bleach this week; I liked the effect on text that Shinji's shikai had.
    It's cooler in the raw:
    http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga...thumbnail=true
    See the center right panel? I like how as Shinji gets to the end of the sentence, the characters start rotating clockwise. And the last word is upside down and reversed.

Aside from that, well, 'wow boring' continues to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Man, I need to start reading Jojo Bizzare adventure sometime soon..
    Don't worry you already read the superior inspiration for JBA-Naruto(Btw I'm completely and utterly joking and Naruto is not even remotely similiar to JBA)

That image is ten times better than this hole manga. Jojo really makes everything better.

Image doesn't show for me.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Don't worry you already read the superior inspiration for JBA-Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by glass
    (Btw I'm completely and utterly joking and Naruto is not even remotely similiar to JBA)
    Oh. Never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

ahem..
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Either that or Kubos whole afterlife system is outrageously poorly thought out.

But even if a majority of death/reincarnation is handled automatically, the mind-boggingly huge hollow problem shows just part of the souls the shinigami are responsible for. That the shinigami force is incredibly miniscule (a few friggin thousand! For the entire world! Cue Nth "there must be regional SS'es" debate) and spends most of its time not doing its job is a different issue, but their soul-responsibility is, no matter how you slice it, big enough that the universe depends on it. The hollow factor alone means that an afterlife with just quincies isn't sustainable.
    The answer should be simple, yet "deeep".

Originally reincarnation happened ordinarily. There was "afterlife" - a cache zone where souls waited for reincarnation, in form of those clouds we see in most mangas, and balancing process determined how someone will go - into dog or into toilet paper. Everything neat and clean. But because of that some souls started gaining muscle by overstaying their welcome. How the perfect system got bugged? No answer, blame something vague like spiritons.

So the souls who got too much protein started buffing up and regained their appearance of humans. They decided it was a cool upgrade for being too swag so they didn't really think about morals and other things. Hence the thugs band. And since they became so buff, other souls started regaining looks and whole system went sideways. To counter this, balance gave possibility of hollows. Can probably go with explanation of - if those thugs got so much, erm, spiritons or quality, there must be some without them at all. So some souls got born stripped of their charge, since it was absorbed in afterlife already. And they became hollows after death, wanting to eat anything with charge or something. Somehow they get to thugs and find out how delicious they are. Thugs decide to fight for their rights to be everything-neglecting top and name themselves shinigami. They establish a system, trying to prevent hollows appearing and support reincarnation, but fail badly because of their own origins.

And that's how everything goes. Moral of bleach is - as long as you have the right looks, you are the good guy. Nobody would question actions of a good fellow, for he is good. Why he is good? Because he said so.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    I swear this is the fifth fucking time this showed up here.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    I swear this is the fifth fucking time this showed up here.
    and it gets better every time

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Spoiler:
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I had hope in the beginning of this chapter Obito was just testing to see if Naruto could face Madara in the end. Then it became talk-no-jutsu, the ONLY slight hope is when Obito reaches out to grab his hand, Madara rapes his ass and finally creates a fight worth having.
    #45lyfer

Closed Thread

Thread Information