Closed Thread
Page 101 of 502 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

A couple of my pals and I have actually gotten together to create a small review site where we talk about manga, and I'm reviewing the 'top 3'. I've posted my Bleach article recently, which went over the new chapter, and I really echo a lot of the points you guys gave.

If anyone wants to check it out, it's here: Clicky

Overall, Bleach made the last few chapters totally irrelevant, and the last 5 chapters of Naruto have been, more or less, pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitotsumami View Post
    A couple of my pals and I have actually gotten together to create a small review site where we talk about manga, and I'm reviewing the 'top 3'. I've posted my Bleach article recently, which went over the new chapter, and I really echo a lot of the points you guys gave.

If anyone wants to check it out, it's here: Clicky

Overall, Bleach made the last few chapters totally irrelevant, and the last 5 chapters of Naruto have been, more or less, pointless.
    You're being very generous by saying that only the last five chapters of Naruto have been pointless

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Did someone say "real Naruto"? Because I think I heard someone say "REAL NARUTO":

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/27/2119/1

WARNING:
    Spoiler:
    Contains a ninja with a huge stick in his ass.
    I remember when my expectations for the final war to be Pain on the nine-tails head and the remaining tailed beasts and the other Akatsuki members in the background. Against them would be the allied ninja forces, with Naruto in the front, finally without his nine-tails, because he doesn't need it to fight anymore.

Pain was a perfect last boss and not the stupid half-tree man with noclip.

But instead it's this shit (referring to false Naruto).

But Peinis wasn't even a good villain. He was bland and his entire motivation hinged on a puppy being kicked. Yet, in comparison to Obito, he might as well be Griffith.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

But...Obito's motivation was driven by his girlfriend being offed (albiet I GUESS it is better than a dog, but...not by much. She might as well have been a dog and it wouldn't have changed anything). So um...yeah the last villain that somewhat made sense was Gaara.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    So um...yeah the last villain that somewhat made sense was Gaara.
    And his backstory was retconned to not make sense.

Obito's motivation was you killed my girlfriend but I actually know that there was a logical explanation but it doesn't matter since everyone betrayed me and I'm fed up with this world. Also, I got the results of the test back and I definitely have love cancer.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I liked Pain a lot. "They kicked my puppy" wasn't his motivation. His (Nagato's) motivation is that he simply went mad with power and took his twisted interpretation of Jiraiya's lesson (pain = growth) to its logical conclusion. I thought that was pretty cool. That combined with the fight to figure out his unique abilities made for a compelling fight and final curtain call for Jiraiya. I was hooked through Pain Invasion and then the Five Kages Arc proved to be pretty boring. Following that the Uchihas completed their complete domination of the plot and all the general funness of Akatsuki was jettisoned.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    But Peinis wasn't even a good villain. He was bland and his entire motivation hinged on a puppy being kicked. Yet, in comparison to Obito, he might as well be Griffith.
    I mean before we found out they were just dead bodies. Before we found out his true motivations. He had cool powers and awesome piercings and he destroyed the fucking village. The potential was so awesome but ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Obito's motivation was you killed my girlfriend but I actually know that there was a logical explanation but it doesn't matter since everyone betrayed me and I'm fed up with this world. Also, I got the results of the test back and I definitely have love cancer.
    So Obito, how's your sex life?

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    I mean before we found out they were just dead bodies. Before we found out his true motivations. He had cool powers and awesome piercings and he destroyed the fucking village. The potential was so awesome but ruined.
    My thoughts as well. It was great back when Pain was the main villain and Tobi was just the goofy new recruit.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Then Kishi's eye organs succumbed to the hormonal melodrama wave

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So Obito, how's your sex life?
    Oh, hi, Kakashi...

Obito is literally fed up with this wahrld

Pain and Obito's motivations are actually pretty much identical, but their conclusions (and so their objectives) are very very different. The ideas are goo, it's just the execution that's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LucciCP9 View Post
    I never thought I'd say this... but I'm starting to think at the end of all these Naruto chapters: "Needs more Sasuke."

Now hear me out!

I fucking hate the little prick as much as anyone else, but there's been so much fucking hype for Naruto and Sasuke finally reuniting against the biggest baddest Uchiha ever, and he actually hasn't done or said anything at all. I think since Sasuke joined the fight, he's done nothing but repeatedly yell out "Naruto!" and "Get ready!". Kishi has successfully ruined every other character so badly that I'm actually yearning for more Sasuke.

PS: For the record, I don't mean to make it appear as though I actually look forward to reading Naruto or enjoy the experience whatsoever. I don't... just wanted to clear that up.
    Yup, Kishimoto sidelined Sasuke for most of PII, sop all of his 'growth' from "RAWR KILL EVERYONE" to where he is now was sudden and overshadowed by other events. And even now, his commitment to what he's doing is completely concealed. We just get Naruto saying things again and again. Given the close similarity between Obito and Sasuke - they're of the same clan, they've suffered personally because of all of this war and reality not meeting their expectations stuff - you'd expect some big Sasuke speech rejecting Obito's idea. But no. It just doesn't happen.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    The ideas are goo, it's just the execution that's terrible.
    That literally describes the whole series of Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Obito is literally fed up with this wahrld
    Stop giving Kishi ideas,we don't Obito to control time as well.
    I can imagine how it would go already
    O:Did you know the sage of the six paths could control time as well?Thats how he created the world after it was already created.
    K:Yes this is brilliant!I can extend this fight for a whole year using this.

And when the whole thing is finally over, where its time for Kishi to give his thanks, he says "Oh. And I'd like to thank a certain forum on the internet for helping me with ideas"

Well if that actually happens I hope Madara freezes time and drops a huge boulder on the other half of Obito and then says "you were useless".Punching the boulder multiple times until it explodes while repeating useless is optional.

The last thing we need now is Obito's ZA WARUDO

Closed Thread

Thread Information