+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Onepunch-Man (ONE's original webcomic)

Default Onepunch-Man (ONE's original webcomic)

I kind of love/hate that the original manga/comic was released on manga here and they jumped all the way to chapter 32-44 or something. Major spoilers, but at the same time I can wait to see it all be re-drawn.

Default Re: Onepunch-Man

46 and 47 are out as well: OPM

Lovely as usual.

Spoiler:
    Somehow the misproportioned ONE Saitama is just as fun to look at as the Murata Saitama. Fancy that, eh.

Lol @Saitamas pose at second last pannel. :D

Quote Originally Posted by fdsfgfs View Post
    Lovely as usual.

Spoiler:
    Somehow the misproportioned ONE Saitama is just as fun to look at as the Murata Saitama. Fancy that, eh.
    They're pretty much the same in some panels

Default Onepunch-Man (ONE)

I can't wait for the Murata version to catch up, these latest (translated) ONE chapters have been hilarious.
    "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."

Spoiler:
    Garou's motive is really weak. I suppose that's partly the point, but it leads me to conclude one of two things. Either
    A: On top of frequent monster attacks, Saitama's world lacks any form of decent entertaiment. Or
    B: Garou watched that one show, decided that it reflected the nature of every other show in existance, and ran with it from there. In a twist, Saitama's strongest opponent yet will be defeated with not 1 punch, but 0, by exposing him to decent entertainment. This event will revolutionize Saitama's worldview, as even for him, defeatign a foe in 0 hits would be a challenge.

Spoiler:

Yeah, it's Murata's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    46 and 47 are out as well: OPM
    I also liked to root for the monsters when I was a little kid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seńor Snake View Post
    I also liked to root for the monsters when I was a little kid lol
    And then you realized that if they were real they would come to your house and eat you alive...

Eh ? I still root for the monsters/villains/Tom...etc
    eaf4e9

haha, nice chapters, Saitama is just the best..."oh wow, cool. Good job. So?" made me lol so hard.
    Garou is also pretty interesting. I love how One just gives his villains these motivations that could be from any other manga and just humiliates the concept so much it's just great. Like with the first enemy, vaccine man, who spew his incredibly generic and stupid speech, just love it, Garou kinda reminds me of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Like with the first enemy, vaccine man, who spew his incredibly generic and stupid speech, just love it, Garou kinda reminds me of that.
    But Garou is completely different from that, he's just like Saitama, a guy that's becoming stronger because of a very simplistic and idiotic reason.
    Just like that guy who became a monster because he was shadow boxing with his light pull cord, which is pretty funny.
    eaf4e9

I like that Geno's advances in ranks for being a pretty boy more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    But Garou is completely different from that, he's just like Saitama, a guy that's becoming stronger because of a very simplistic and idiotic reason.
    Just like that guy who became a monster because he was shadow boxing with his light pull cord, which is pretty funny.
    they are not the same, true, but I mean just the characters having these stupid motivations is fun to read, with OPM I feel like Murata is just making fun of the whole industry.

Spoiler:

Goddamnit, current webcomic arc can't come soon enough.

By the way

Spoiler:
    Are Garou and Bang related ? I know he was his student but is he his son or something like that ? They look kinda similar design wise.
    eaf4e9

Oh thread was seperated from Muratas thread. Its amazing combo, One is providing 'names' to Murata work up and we see them in true glory when Murata makes his magic touch on these fantastic chapters. Lure of spoilers is difficult to resist, I would love to read series only through Murata's masterpiece but I want to know what there is store for us so cant resist reading original chapters first.

But I try to avoid reading RAW's if possible, Anonomoys is doing fine job translating and Murata is coming behind with complete versions of chapters... this is a good time to be a OPM fan indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    By the way

Spoiler:
    Are Garou and Bang related ? I know he was his student but is he his son or something like that ? They look kinda similar design wise.
    maybe he's just like Rock Lee

I am so impatient... I want to see how he draws all these chapters, especially
    Spoiler:

The alien invasion, my god if the art work is half of what it is right now it's going to be fucking fantastic!!!

and when I say impatient I don't mean like mad at the author for not going faster, I'm just so reeved up to see how he draws all this stuff, time itself should move faster for One punch man comic

seriously someone build a time machine here and everyone can take a few hours doing what they want in the future, I don't know about you guys but I'm reading One Piece and OnePunch man

then I'm gonna convince everyone on these fourms I'm Oda seeing as how I know what every new chapter will entail..... or maybe this is like Looper where because I read the chapters in the future and post them online that's how Oda figures out which direction to take his story in and then it's like what came first oda writing the chapters or me posting them..... ARGHH!! time travel is so confusing, never mind no time travel.... EVER!!!

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information