+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Onepunch-Man (ONE's original webcomic)

I recommend: Peerless Martial God, Renegade Immortal, Gourmet of Another World, Trash of the Counts Family and The Great Ruler

Default Re: Onepunch-Man

^ If you didn't notice, there is (hilariously) two OPM threads now. Discussion and linking the orignal webcomic has been(hilariously) kicked out.

Is it merged again now ?

Decide :|
    eaf4e9

i havn't seen a second thread? i don't see why we need it

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    i havn't seen a second thread? i don't see why we need it
    Onepunch-Man (ONE)
    "Danger is my middle name."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    ^ If you didn't notice, there is (hilariously) two OPM threads now. Discussion and linking the orignal webcomic has been (hilariously) kicked out.
    Your opinion has been noted a few times already, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    I havn't seen a second thread? i don't see why we need it
    The thread was split per request and recommendation, and because both series are currently active, with the minority group reading and talking about the effective spoiler version. Take page one of this thread, for example, three or four posts were openly discussing the latest ONE chapters that were scanlated; the posts were made before the threads were split, so anyone reading the Murata version only are now partially spoiled about Bang's apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Your opinion has been noted a few times already, grow up.
    I'm not sure if I should respond to this in a "member to member" fashion, or "member to staff", but..
    That was unnecessarily hostile. It almost seems like a threat even.

Alright. I'll let you know that I won't be posting in the OPM threads agian.
    Sorry for fooling around. Being myself. Or what have you.
    I really didn't mean to piss you or anyone off.

Aaaarghhhlhllh.... Chapters for both OPM series same time....critical awesomeness.

My body was not ready for this.

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (ONE)

Chapter 49 is out and hahaha, what can't saitama do?

GOD I love Saitama's Super Move Serious Series. Serious Repeated Side Hop..... Seriously???

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Alright. I'll let you know that I won't be posting in the OPM threads agian.
    Are you sure, Hiroy? I don't see what is there to spoiler in a comic like Onepunch-man as well, but even to me this seems too insignificant to quit over.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Are you sure, Hiroy? I don't see what is there to spoiler in a comic like Onepunch-man as well, but even to me this seems too insignificant to quit over.
    Eh, yeah. You are right. After stressing myself over with it, I think it's best to just ride with my supposed immature behavior and see where it goes.
    I surely wasn't being disapproving of the split anything, but if my clowning had that kind of tone... then, whatever I guess.

If if ain't broke, don't fix. I'll stick around and don't take the snide personally.

I'm reading Mob Psycho 100 right now... this guy can fucking write.
    Is anyone translating that one?

Also, I saw Tatsumaki in one of the panels when it was explaining ESPers. I wonder if the worlds are connected.

Only bad thing is, I think the reason why OPM hasn't had a chapter in a while is because he's posting MP100 chapter every week now. Gah.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Another thing... ONE can actually draw very well when he feels like it. I guess his usual style is an artistic choice.

case in point,
    Spoiler:

Is that one on the right from Mob Psycho ? Never saw it in OPM.
    Also what the story about ? (10 words max)
    eaf4e9

Antisocial emotionless psychic boy and his daily life and exorcism.

Isn't he also pumping out Makai no Ossan everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    For sure there isn't much to spoil. I read spoilers for just about everything because it doesn't really make a difference to me. Still, it bugs others, even minor things. Take Greg for example, who tons of people on the board worship... even the slightest hint of a spoiler would send him over the edge. Like way over the edge. Not to say we cater to whiners, and not to say Greg is a whiner, but splitting the thread is such a minor thing and there are enough people complaining (to me, at least) I'm giving it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Also what the story about ? (10 words max)
    LMAO

Considering Murata's pace,how much time do you think it will it take him to get to this arc?

I am asking this because,yes,you guessed it,my mouth is watering at the thought of seeing this stuff in the Murata version.
    Last edited by Sander; June 13th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

This arc being chapter 49? Probably a while. Two weeks is basically the minimum time between releases, and he's been splitting chapters a lot, to as much as four chapters from one. Murata is only on chapter 24, so ballpark guess is one year from now. 25 chapters to fill the gap with an average of two parts per chapter separated by two weeks; 48 weeks, plus some padding.

Shipmate

Where does ONE post Mob Psycho 100? Looks like something at least worth to flip through.

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    For sure there isn't much to spoil. I read spoilers for just about everything because it doesn't really make a difference to me. Still, it bugs others, even minor things. Take Greg for example, who tons of people on the board worship... even the slightest hint of a spoiler would send him over the edge. Like way over the edge. Not to say we cater to whiners, and not to say Greg is a whiner, but splitting the thread is such a minor thing and there are enough people complaining (to me, at least) I'm giving it a chance.
    Spoilers flow through my veins pumped by the heart. I understand the reasoning for the split, even though I don't see it the same way. Since there is a vocal enough minority, this is for the better. At the very least I finally will have a place to openly confess my King feelings if anything.

And there is not enough Greg. Not enough at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information