+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
Results 1,181 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: One Piece: Unlimited World Red (2014 Worldwide Release; 3DS/Wii U/PS3/Vita)

Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited World Red (2014 Worldwide Release; 3DS/Wii U/PS3/Vita)

Come on, dude. I don't think you should be linking and promoting torrents for video games on this site.
    Last edited by MasterKingJC; August 26th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.

I am the Sniper King! Wanted Sogeking's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited World Red (2014 Worldwide Release; 3DS/Wii U/PS3/Vita)

I hoping the Nintendo Switch version sells well, especially since the Japanese version supports many different languages which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Come on, dude. I don't think you should be linking and promoting torrents for video games on this site.
    oh, sorry for that link

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    I'm not sure what the actual forum guidelines are but this site shares links to scanlations to the manga, streamed and fan-subbed episodes every week.
    What's difference if it's a game?

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

I was just about to consider buying this game for the 3rd time (despite not really enjoying it) on the Switch, and then I saw its like 10GBs!? That's ridiculous! It's like the largest data game as far as I can tell on the eShop besides Zelda, which is like 13GB

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    I was just about to consider buying this game for the 3rd time (despite not really enjoying it) on the Switch, and then I saw its like 10GBs!? That's ridiculous! It's like the largest data game as far as I can tell on the eShop besides Zelda, which is like 13GB
    Isn't that, like, a third of the storage? I doubt I'll even have room for it.

Frustrating that Europe is the only one that has a physical release. Any recommendations where to buy from for US delivery since the Switch is backwards compatible? I’d get it digitally, but the Switch only has 30GB and this game is 10.

The physical Japanese release on Switch has English language support, but I'm trying to figure out if the physical Japanese release on PS4 does as well. If so, I'd like to import it.

I guess I'll go through Zavvi for the Europe physical. I don't mind paying an extra $15 to save space on the Switch.

Ah, nevermind. It would cost be about 70 USD to get a physical copy imported. Too much. Guess the Switch will have to take the hit.

So I’ve been playing this after all, and it’s a bummer how they don’t let you play as all the characters in the coliseum. No idea why either. Some seem perfectly playable (Hordy, MiHawk, Aokiji, Kizaru, etc.). And the main story is just as clunky and rigidly level-based as I remember. Man these maps are bland. I really miss the old Unlimited games...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

That said, I’m having fun. It’s an enjoyable game when you don’t look at it relative to the others in the series.

Got Nintendo Switch version today

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    So I’ve been playing this after all, and it’s a bummer how they don’t let you play as all the characters in the coliseum. No idea why either. Some seem perfectly playable (Hordy, MiHawk, Aokiji, Kizaru, etc.). And the main story is just as clunky and rigidly level-based as I remember. Man these maps are bland. I really miss the old Unlimited games...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

That said, I’m having fun. It’s an enjoyable game when you don’t look at it relative to the others in the series.
    I would guess because it was a handheld console originally and they weren't arsed enough to update it once it was made for the PS4/Switch.

I never thought I'd say that the net-catching is worse in World Red than it was in Adventure.

The first catchable thing I encounter is some lizard in the Desert and this minigame is already too fast, why?

Edit: I guess I was unlucky with the creatures I was trying to catch. Another Yellow lizard further into the desert had a few slower rounds.
    Last edited by Logia; October 24th, 2017 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Grrrr

Yeah. The mini games just demand you have an upgraded item. They’re impossible to do sometimes.

Does this game have a log for fish and animals like Adventure did? I've heard there's a Museum upgrade sometime, but it sounds like it doesn't keep track of all the fish/animals.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information