Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4156

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Spoiler:
    Of course he messed him up.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Spoiler:
    man, I love Mouten. he's great

Mouten my boy, I forgot you were even there for a moment.

I'll give it to Hara, at least it's not only Quin. Both armies are just as bad as the other at keeping tabs on enemy targets : seems like everyone in Zhao had forgotten Mouten as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Someone kill Futei please

I'm ready for this Arc to end, I have enjoyed it for the most part, but it's just like the Dressrosa arc, it's to long. But at least Mouten is getting some action.

Well, the art was amazing in this chapter, especially with Bananji and Mouten on couple of panels.

Not much of a surprise here. Pacing is kinda off, with how they have time to talk in the climax of battle. Would have preferred shorter sentences and more movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, the art was amazing in this chapter, especially with Bananji and Mouten on couple of panels.

Not much of a surprise here. Pacing is kinda off, with how they have time to talk in the climax of battle. Would have preferred shorter sentences and more movement.
    Yep, annoyed me as well, also one of the main things why i do not like post-Yorkshin HxH.

Just takes you out of it. One chapter you have each side racing against time to get the first kill and next chapter you have them casually conversing couple meters apart. New attackers coming to aid unchecked.

Another thing that bothers me is Ousen just waiting there instead of partaking. We just saw him beheading people with his glaive last chapter. It's like he's forced into damsel in distress role just to give spotlight to Ouhon and Mouten. Surely a general like Ousen is more qualified to take on Bananji than Mouten is, especially if you take into consideration how good Ouhon is.

Spoiler:
    So that's when the archer brothers become relevant again ? Now I'm interested. Things are speeding up at last, but it's a shame the journey up to this point was such a bore.
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Spoiler:
    Its as if Hara suddenly remembered how abysmal Tens whole performance had been the whole arc and now she suddenly is the most important part of the HSU.

Also looks like Riboku truely has no other plan in reserve, it all depends on Ousen getting killed first. With that being rather unlikely and Kinmou (probably) getting taken out next chapter and maybe Shin being enraged enough to break through the last defensive lines, hopefully the battle is finally decided in the next two or three chapters.

On a completely different note, damn, I am waiting the whole arc for Kaine to actually do something and shine a bit and everytime the focus shifts to her, she is just impotently crying out and being worthless in general. Maybe at least she will be the one who stops Shi Ryou (inb4 Houken teleports in and has to save her)

Unlikely for this to be decided in 2-3 chapters (unfortunately)
    > Ten likely to be saved by archer bros
    > Likely Houken confrontation with Shin
    > Six Great Generals era flashback of Ouki whoopin Houken for kicks
    > Monologue from Houken about how Shin has greater martial might than a war god
    > Kyoukai shows up

Then lets hope that Houken wont show up.
    In his current super-exhausted state Shin might not have enough stamina for another major fight and not enough time either way. Narrative-wise it also would feel off to have a couple of Houken fight chapters now.

He can reappear in the aftermath to allow the Zhao get away and chase after Shin or whatever (i still hold on to my theory that the Zhao somehow will win, but that the city has fallen in their back meanwhile)

He can't not show up. He's there somewhere anyway.

That horse in the last panel is as good as dead.
    Last edited by Razh; October 10th, 2019 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    Then lets hope that Houken wont show up.
    In his current super-exhausted state Shin might not have enough stamina for another major fight and not enough time either way. Narrative-wise it also would feel off to have a couple of Houken fight chapters now.

He can reappear in the aftermath to allow the Zhao get away and chase after Shin or whatever (i still hold on to my theory that the Zhao somehow will win, but that the city has fallen in their back meanwhile)
    Shin fought off Houken after 7 days of continuous fighting. Granted, Houken has handicapped but Shin even more so. In that sense, Kingdom is very much like a Shounen.

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with Houken on Zhao. He was talking to Riboku who was like "hey look man, if you've got questions, Shin is probably your man."

Usually that question involves violence, so it will probably be atop Houken's corpse that Shin rises to a general. At this point, Shin (and the rest of the cast I guess) need a reason to not kill Riboku by the end of this battle, and Houken seems like the perfect human shield to say "whelp, we killed a great general. Mission accomplished"

Probably the worst battle in the series although it should be the best. Hope Ten dies but yeah it wont happen hah
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Chapter's out !

Spoiler:
    And no, Ten doesn't bite the dust (yet). But, hey, on the plus side, Hi Shin have unlocked their Railgun
    Had been a while since I genuinely enjoyed a chapter. The sheer WTF-ness of those cannonball arrows made my day.

Spoiler:
    Jajajajajaja, that guy was still wondering what the fuck happened, with half his head chopped off.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information