+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 201 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 4002

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Looks like everybody is tired of Houken by now. Let's hope it is his final appearance. Shin has been getting closer to beating him each time. Did not really matter how bad a condition he was in either.

Was it been like forever since Houken made a move? I didn't felt tired of him at all.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../55/600/page/1

Spoiler:
    Sad about gramps. Well not too much. Last minute build up. Hard to get too invested. Nice going there, though.

Guess Houken didn't put any points into DEX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Spoiler:
    Kinda filler-ish chapter. Not even the Houken scene made much sense, apart from providing us with some cliffhanger last chapter. So he just came to kill some random dudes?

Its nice of course that he had NOT been summoned as some sort of strategy by Riboku, but then there is of course the question why Riboku had been so passive while his left wing suffered so much?

But man, I'm so ready for that arc to finally end. Its stretching for too long. And I'm still not sure how a satisfying conclusion for the Shukai Plain should look like.
    Riboku losing would made him look really terrible, as so much had been going for him and he then would still not be able to pull a win.
    If Ousen is losing, then one could question his passivity and why he had not done anything at all to really influence or lead the battle and already is just going on pure luck.

I kinda hope for some compromise: a hard-won Zhao victory, but that it all had been the plan of Ousen from the beginning to keep them busy, while Kanki takes Gyou.

Spoiler:
    Meh. I was hoping Houken would meet Shin or Kyokai and then we would have been rid of him once for all after a few chapters of battle, but his sudden vanishing makes as little sense as his surpise appearance. He killed a bunch of elites, but so did every day of battle until now so was there even a point ? Sure we got build up for gramps, but I didn't remember that guy and the minute he's had the slightest hint of fleshing up he's cleaved in two. What a waste of pages...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Spoiler:
    so uh
    Like if Riboku loses and Houken dies this arc
    Isn't it like over, over?

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Spoiler:
    so uh
    Like if Riboku loses and Houken dies this arc
    Isn't it like over, over?
    Spoiler:
    The Zhao still have their capital, the majority of their territory, their main defense lines agains the Qin [the ones being outflanked during this arc] and the Qin armies are so weakened by now that its unlikely that they could continue once they have taken Gyou.

It all depends how the other states would act. During all the previous centuries of the Warring States Period, if one state became too powerfull then the other would unite against it. At least there would be a reaction from Chu, which means that for the near future Qin has to look south, giving Zhao more then enough opportunity to appoint someone more competent then Riboku to reverse all the recent Qin gains.

And then we are back to square one

Don't really get why it's so hard for Reebok to locate Houken at any time. Maybe have scouts keep tabs on such a person of importance at all times?

Plus we've seen how he trains. Yells a lot and chops trees down. Not exactly low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Don't really get why it's so hard for Reebok to locate Houken at any time. Maybe have scouts keep tabs on such a person of importance at all times?

Plus we've seen how he trains. Yells a lot and chops trees down. Not exactly low profile.
    You can't use teleportation card if you do that..

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../55/601/page/1

The title: "The Day of Climax" - :O

Spoiler:
    The chapter - yawn

Post Re: Kingdom

Spoiler:
    Climax of boredom, is what they probably meant.
    But hey, if it had been cut down to just 6 pages it would have been a great way to make the tension feel real
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

I am bit worried...about Kyoukai.

Spoiler:
    I though she had a high chance of dying during Chu invasion, but Hara is showing all sorts of premonitions.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

It's the final day

But like, the actual final day. Not like the other final days that were supposed to be the final day

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    I am bit worried...about Kyoukai.

Spoiler:
    I though she had a high chance of dying during Chu invasion, but Hara is showing all sorts of premonitions.
    Spoiler:
    You can't have Shin follow... what's his face's name if something doesn't happen to her apparently. I hope it doesn't turn out that lazy.

That's why I hate Houken. The dude serves NO purpose other than to randomly show up, kill a person, get slightly injured, and repeat the process a bunch. He's easily the worst character in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    It's the final day

But like, the actual final day. Not like the other final days that were supposed to be the final day
    I hope there won't be some 'final' speeches also across the field.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I didn't love 601. It felt uneventful, especially after 600. Seeing Heki reminds me of how much I hate him and want him to due. Hara could've killed him, but made him an even bigger hero smh

En is the best character. Can't wait for him, Jin and Tan, and Na Ki to get more shine.

I'm probably the one one who enjoyed the last chapter.
    I like these slow, reflective night chapters in Kingdom, giving us a look at the different sides.

new chapter is out since yesterday in korean/japanese/chinese/idontknow

Spoiler:
    The Ousen army is attacking frontally and trying some tactics, which all dont work.
    Shin is attacking on the right, obviously without any tactics and just by pure strength, intending to break through and fall into the flanks of Riboku.

Nothing actually happened, but in the end Riboku got some surprising news from Gyou

Chapter is out
    Last edited by phoenix_fire; June 6th, 2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: double post

Riboku's battle of attrition goes both ways now. Ousen's tricks will bring the best out of Riboku and I love it

Kanki finally does something?

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../56/603/page/1

Spoiler:
    Ok, figured it had to be news about food. Having Gyou fallen or something like that would remove pressure from Riboku and there would be little use of fighting Qin out at Shukai plains.

Find myself hoping this doesn't drag out too long. Because it feels like we've been here forever.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information