+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185
Results 3,681 to 3,687 of 3687

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Right, she didn't casually behead one of the generals as she moved forward.

It was not her tactic that led them to victory.

Besides killing hundreds of fodder while she led them on a wild goose chase away from their city.

Right...useless.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Right, she didn't casually behead one of the generals as she moved forward.

It was not her tactic that led them to victory.

Besides killing hundreds of fodder while she led them on a wild goose chase away from their city.

Right...useless.
    Her killing that general was the only impressive thing among that list. If she was a man her plan would've failed ages ago. Has she not been useless and helpless always need saving these past few chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Her killing that general was the only impressive thing among that list.
    Cutting hundreds of troops is as impressive.

If she was a man her plan would've failed ages ago.
    Why? What does her being a woman have to do with her plan being successful or not? If she were a man, would you have written the story in a way they failed?

Has she not been useless and helpless always need saving these past few chapters?
    No. She already did her part, now the rest can do theirs. The same way Shin was not useless when Bi Hei and his brother were dragging him around to save him from Zhao's troops.

Useless implies that even in the capacity of doing something, they failed to do it. Like the younger archer brother that could not shoot at anyone during the raid of Retsubi.

Yo Tan Wa laid down the plan, put herself up as bait, killed a general, distracted the core army of Zhao to hunt her down which allowed a detachment of her army to capture the city. Her feats go beyond martial prowess. There was no one there that could take her on 1 v 1, that's why the author chose to put her through endless hordes of fodder. And a good author would not follow that up with her fighting Rozo afterwards. It is disjointed from what transpired.

If anything, the one that should be dead is Baijo, but if anyone is having plot armor, it is him.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Cutting hundreds of troops is as impressive.

Why? What does her being a woman have to do with her plan being successful or not? If she were a man, would you have written the story in a way they failed?

No. She already did her part, now the rest can do theirs. The same way Shin was not useless when Bi Hei and his brother were dragging him around to save him from Zhao's troops.

Useless implies that even in the capacity of doing something, they failed to do it. Like the younger archer brother that could not shoot at anyone during the raid of Retsubi.

Yo Tan Wa laid down the plan, put herself up as bait, killed a general, distracted the core army of Zhao to hunt her down which allowed a detachment of her army to capture the city. Her feats go beyond martial prowess. There was no one there that could take her on 1 v 1, that's why the author chose to put her through endless hordes of fodder. And a good author would not follow that up with her fighting Rozo afterwards. It is disjointed from what transpired.

If anything, the one that should be dead is Baijo, but if anyone is having plot armor, it is him.
    Alright, alright you changed my mind about this topic.

Gotta give Heki props for not only evading planned-from-the-start-of-the-manga certain death during the Sei Kyou arc to eventually being discovered that he's technically not a real historical entity to actually killing someone important

Heki!
    You know, I nodded when Rozo first knocked him down. I thought, yeah, you tried. But, he actually did it. Yeah, he did it with help, but that makes more sense than him overpowering Rozo. And, yes, the Feego King didn't die!

NNID: jervinnectar

Favorite chapter of this section of the arc for me honestly.
    Our mediocre man did something great and I'm so glad.
    General Heki Origins
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information