+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180
Results 3,581 to 3,594 of 3594

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

How long did the Coalition Army battle lasted again?

Spoiler:

No idea, honestly. I'm not saying this is something new, I guess the pacing was always like this but I'm noticing only now. Probably because I skimmed quite a few chapters when I picked up the series a year ago (didn't have time for a thorough binge-reading)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Its not really teleporting but we zoom way in to the battle when a surprise is coming
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Hara really staked the deck against Yontawa and her people in this battle. Looking forward to seeing how she turns this around even I can guess how they do. Yontawa kills or makes Roza sumbit to snd join her army while that old man frees the prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    I agree with that but there should be atleast bit more of attempt to developed them since chapter focus on loss of Katari and the emotions of his men and sister.
    It is really hard though without making the manga even longer. Sure he could do away with the scenery shots from time to time, personally I like them.

I mean this shouldn't be all for Heki sake since mountain people i assume will more present in story going foward and we should know more about their leaders so we readers can care down the line atleast .
    I do no think this is solely Heki's development, Kitari is the one that will stay and be developed as the manga progresses. (Imagine she dies this arc.)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    New chapter is out

Spoiler:
    *Yotanwah teleports into the rear of the enemy
    *the naruto commander teleports into their rear

Seriously, moving a larger army so close should be observable, even in the midths of battle.

But that aside, that battlefield is a lot closer and more brutal then many fans probably thought. The mountain tribes are not only evenly matched in pure fighting power but also in leadership qualities.
    I had speculated that the Qanrong would be integrated into Yotanwahs army once they were defeated, and that she then would go on to intervene either on the Shukai Plains or the Siege of Gyou, but it looks like they are killing each other off and whoever is left standing will be too weak to really decide any other battlefield.
    Yeah, I do not think they will be integrated neither. Maybe the few that surrender? I think the reason they are as close in leadership is the Orphan. He has been good at anticipating their moves.

About the teleportation, I always like going back to the terrain they are fighting on. Which does not always translate well, especially when they are zoomed in. I was going to post several, but thankfully I got an overview:

Hidden:

I think there is enough coverage to mount a surprise attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    No idea, honestly. I'm not saying this is something new, I guess the pacing was always like this but I'm noticing only now. Probably because I skimmed quite a few chapters when I picked up the series a year ago (didn't have time for a thorough binge-reading)
    I was of the idea that these days the author was getting more into the unification of China plot, at a faster pace. I feel like before we had time to do side stories, still relevant to the unification, in a way but beside being a campaign. Here a list

Hidden:
    Sei Kyou's Rebellion Arc
    Keiyou Campaign Arc (War)
    Escape from Zhao Arc
    Assasination Plot Arc
    Training Arc
    Battle of Bayou Arc (War)
    Alliance Arc
    Third Faction Arc
    Sanyou Campaign Arc (War)
    Sanyou Aftermath Arc
    Coalition Invasion Arc (War)
    Kyou Kai's Revenge Arc
    Conspiracy in the Court Arc
    Fire Dragons of Wei Arc (War)
    State of Ai Arc (War~)
    Koku You Campaign Arc (War)
    Bureaucrats Job Arc
    Western Zhao Invasion Arc (War)

Out of 18 arcs (all with varying range in chapter count) 8 have been wars. I would not be surprised if we start getting War -> Aftermath -> War... from now on. At least the frequency we are getting wars is increasing. This arc is shaping up to be around 100 chapters long. Around 30 chapters to go, and that seems fast with everything that is going on in Gyou, Shin, Mou Ten and Ou Sen and the mountain tribe.

--- Chapters thoughts, missed last week:

Glad Heki recognizes that Kitari is the new light of the Mera Tribe. I also like that Heki took the time to learn more of the Mera's tribe commands. The battlefield is getting intense, so many options. Heki and Kitari will come back just can't wait to see how.

So weak~ moving on.

Side way horses, that was amazing, I love it! I wonder what Shunmen saw.

Finally Tan Wa in a predicament. Let's see how she gets out of it.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Here a list
    Thanks, it provides a better overview of the story structure and what I may have missed.

Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

i am wondering if there will be an attempt to get in contact with the familyes from the enemy, make sure they wont be killed when the men turn on zhou. that way the tables will get turned emidiatly, local people are willing to live in qin onder guidence of yontawa. and the food problem gets solves as the "enemy" will share with qin

Quote Originally Posted by bepo View Post
    i am wondering if there will be an attempt to get in contact with the familyes from the enemy, make sure they wont be killed when the men turn on zhou. that way the tables will get turned emidiatly, local people are willing to live in qin onder guidence of yontawa. and the food problem gets solves as the "enemy" will share with qin
    That's the most probable scenario. In fact i would a certainty. But Yotanwa need to kill Rozo before that happens.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Chapter's out in the usual place.
    Tanwa is the best <3

Go Tanwa!

Somebody's going to find their city taken when they drop the pursuit...
    Next episode, how Heki will manage to turn his streak of misfires into an even bigger failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Go Tanwa!

Somebody's going to find their city taken when they drop the pursuit...
    Next episode, how Heki will manage to turn his streak of misfires into an even bigger failure.
    I rather fear that when Heki will become a sudden hero( he has to be at some point,lol) , how Hara will handle the scenario. I hope it won't be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    Chapter's out in the usual place.
    Tanwa is the best <3
    You're the worst kind of person.

I'm in love with Yotanwa once again.

That was an awesomely drawn exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

We've reached maximum suspense. Love it when that happens.

NNID: jervinnectar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information