+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3721

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Pretty much what you said in the spoiler.

Curious about Shin's behavior.

It would be great if Akou ducks and Bananji and Gyou'un hit each other.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    It would be great if Akou ducks and Bananji and Gyou'un hit each other.
    Lol, that'd be quite the upset. I mean the way the top dogs slice through their opponents this should end in a brutal triple murder either way, haha.

I love that Hara didn't waste too much time on this.

Gyou'un seems to be suffering from the form of Houkenitis. Apparently no tactics or tricks work against him because he's just that strong, so fuck all. Don't really like the fact he can just breeze through the army to get into Akou's personal space.

Anyway, my bet is Ousen realized what was going to happen and did *something*. Riboku saw it, he should have seen it too.

The fact Bananji and Gyou'un are right upon Akou doesn't have to mean much. I mean we had spears already stabbing Banyou before Shin killed everyone holding them in one fell swoop.
    Last edited by Razh; May 16th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

We need somebody very strong to interfere in this battle though. I won't be surprised if Ouhon, who was stalled ,somehow managed to see Gyou'un advancing and actually switched his target.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Only if he took a small detachment and left the most of his force where they were. Hi Shin would be fucked if left completely on their own.
    Last edited by Razh; May 16th, 2018 at 11:50 PM.

Well, Shin has Kyokai and plot armor . Or else we need Ousen himself to intervene at this point.

Like I said, I don't see Ousen falling that much behind Riboku when it comes to battlefield awareness.

Or maybe it's part of calculated risk from his side. So he can achieve some kind of advantage in middle or left later on. He's been suspiciously absent these last few chapters.

It has been a while since I post here, I have been keeping up to date, just distracted to put my thoughts down. Since last I was here, I remember there was a discussion about the 'genius tactic' that Yo Tan Wa presented them. I do not think it was meant to be displayed as such. I think the tone was: tomorrow is the last day we have to kill them, so there is no room to play it safe, we must make sacrifices. Moving on:

Chapter 553:

- Why does old man Enpo call Yo Tan Wa, Man-Tanwa? Everyone has been asking that since he started. Also, he said no right away, does he want to die?! I am expecting Orphan to try to make another move against Heki.

Chapter 554:

- I like what Heki and his army showed this chapter. Some good old fundamentals, that do not depend on an super elite soldier(like Gyou'un) to make it successful.
    - Why is the ship between Kitari and Heki so strong?

Chapter 555:

- I wonder what Kanki is thinking. His conversation with his lieutenant confirms that the food storage from Zhao will outlast the Qin, so what is his plan? Or what is he expecting to happen so confidently?
    - I was also not happy about the author giving us the result before we see it. But I guess it must defy some sort of expectation.

Chapter 556:

- I see no merit in Shin killing Gaku'Ei, he already killed the latter's master. It just seems like a step down from that. So I think that it will be Ou Hon that will get the kill.
    - Glad to see Akou employing tactics.

Chapter 557:

- I am not sure how to feel about the weakness they were talking about. This is Akou's first time using the formation, how did Riboku know they would be using this one and that the weakness would be such? I think it would have been better if Riboku told them after, not before the fight. Maybe it is implied that Riboku told him after the start of the battle, but their conversation seemed to imply something different, not a counter to this specific tactic. Like, using the fact that Akou's men trample over their own allies to keep moving forward. I think a weakness related to that would have been better.
    - I think I understand better, the joints are merely connecting each shells, once a shell is broken, the joints move accordingly to make a new shape.

Chapter 558:

- Damn Shin looking serious. As I was saying I do not find merit with him clashing with Gaku'Ei, but if in turn Shin cuts him down in one slash, I guess it would be okay. Although, I am far more intrigued by a matchup between Gaku and Ou Hon.
    - Akou bob and weave! BOB AND WEAVE!
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

The match against Gaku'ei is for Shin to get real hang on Ouki's glaive. He seemed to be bit out of breath carrying that thing in the last chapter...

I did not think that was him out of breath, more like he is getting in the zone.

I find his previous match would be better to get a handle, but, Gaku'Ei might give him a challenge in terms of speeds.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

There were those 'huh' type of breathing.Also we saw a focus on his grip.

I think it's aftereffects from the battle the day earlier especially since Hara highlighted what a powerhouse gyou'un is. Actually ups the ante on the shin/gaku-ei encounter a bit if shin is playing with a handicap and gaku is powered up by rage. Wouldn't change the outcome but still.

Could be fatigue, to me it still seems to be a deep concentration type of thing, more than Shin being tired. Especially because of his eyes, they seem to be ready to murder someone.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

His body probably just got used to the weight of the glaive and he's feeling an emotional rush or something. Like "Man I can't believe how awesome this glaive is!"

Either that or it's something he ate.

Damn this chapter
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../52/559/page/1
    Spoiler:
    That save from Akakin

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

The art of that save....masterpiece.

Akou is a beast. That parry made my jaw drop.

Akou's leg might be broken from that save, the way it slammed the ground did not look good.

I guess that no Zhao general dies today, and Akou is unable to keep on fighting even though he is alive.
    Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; May 22nd, 2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

I love that crazy guy. How he just doesn't let the hype get to him.
    Just throw fucking knives at the boss level opponent, who cares.

His horse with gravity defying powers deserves praise as well. Yeah, horses are definitely not Hara's forte.

Akou sure is a tough cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I love that crazy guy. How he just doesn't let the hype get to him.
    Just throw fucking knives at the boss level opponent, who cares.

His horse with gravity defying powers deserves praise as well. Yeah, horses are definitely not Hara's forte.

Akou sure is a tough cookie.
    They're Skyrim horses. I'm sure they're fine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information