+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174
Results 3,461 to 3,467 of 3467

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

actually would be nice if ouhon would get command of the wing, and shin has learn to swallow his pride and follow orders (and even doing better then those orders)

To everyone's surprise, the author will pull a Ippo. Next chapter Shin, Ouhon and Kyokai are permanently crippled in battle and go on to live their lives as peasants. The manga becomes the story of how Riboku proceeded to conquer Quin and unify all 7 kingdoms.

(Come on! Ever since this Zhao conquest started it seems every other chapter something horribly backfires on the Quin armies. Are they ever going to achieve anything at all at this rate ?)
    Last edited by Seafarer33; April 19th, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Guessing Hara felt that with Mouten turning the tables on Riboku on qin's left wing and Ouhon and Shin proving themselves capable on the right that things were going too swimmingly for Qin, so felt like he really needed to artificially raise the stakes by

- having all of Heki's food burn
    - having Zhou food supplies outlast Qin food supplies
    - fucking over the Akou army

Overall the pace of this battle just feels very uneven when you get some interesting shit happen and then whatever momentum gets built up gets smothered a few chapters later.

I dislike the author telling us in advance that stuff is about to backfire for the QIN
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

I think Riboku's talk with whatshisface alone would have been enough to bring some suspension.

This way, might as well say "things will backfire for Qin for a while, but then they'll recover somehow".
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    I dislike the author telling us in advance that stuff is about to backfire for the QIN
    Same here, it will take away heavily from the impact whenever things start to go south...
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Same here, it will take away heavily from the impact whenever things start to go south...
    It is for only creating some 'tension'.Eventually Qin will turn the tides, that's the fate.
    I don't dislike it, but i feel it unnecessary.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information