+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New One Piece theme Song by "I Donít Like Mondays" ! (no further details)

Default New One Piece theme Song by "I Donít Like Mondays" ! (no further details)

New Opening theme Song by I Don’t Like Mondays ! (no further details).
    They didn't mention anything about OP 24 (date, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    The New Opening called "PAINT" by "I Don’t Like Mondays" band, It will start with Episode 1006 (9th Jan).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFSi-z0W...jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/IDLMs_OFFICIAL/s...72599683792911
    Last edited by ScotchInformer; November 28th, 2021 at 08:16 AM.

Default Re: New One Piece theme Song by "I Donít Like Mondays" ! (no further details)

Plz be a cover of Rainy Days and Mondays
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ーī)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Default Re: New One Piece theme Song by "I Donít Like Mondays" ! (no further details)

Woo! New OP finally

Do you have a source?

I don't like them too.

I think new Opening won't be the best news for One Piece Anime in the next weeks

The only thing I can think of is another TV special and the next best thing is One Piece Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    I think new Opening won't be the best news for One Piece Anime in the next weeks
    WHAT DO YOU KNOW??

Ah, the anime is becoming seasonal. Finally we might get some decent pacing and animaton :P

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Ah, the anime is becoming seasonal. Finally we might get some decent pacing and animaton :P
    That and an official DB Kai treatment might just be too good to be true.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    2010 called, it wants it's joke back
    One Piece sakuga nut and resident Katsumi Ishizuka fanboy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Z...2JQKXRBkCGSHzw

The only announcements that would make me excited are a new console game project or a One Piece Kai project.

I'd get excited if endings were to come back.

They’re going to announce that openings will no longer have 30 second clips of the upcoming episodes in them anymore.

I think it'll be about the staff for the rooftop being crazy. But we're still pretty far off from there to get a list this soon, so probably not that.

The only special which I would kind of look forward to is one for Marineford, other than that I don't know what this exciting news could be for now. There's no way Toei is going seasonal with OP.

Oh I'm also reminded that we were going to get an anime adaptation for the Ace novel, so maybe that?

Hoping for a high school slice of life based off those Cup Noodle ads
     \( `ーī)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Never knew Redon was a troll. Gotta be either a game or special. Can’t imagine what else it would be.

This new theme song will be so much appreciated. I’m sick of the current one and think they should’ve gotten a new one twenty episodes ago.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Anyone know what other anime songs this band has done?

User of the Gumdrop Rifle Rocko52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    They’re going to announce that openings will no longer have 30 second clips of the upcoming episodes in them anymore.
    This please, oh please.

Am I the only one who likes seeing thirty seconds of new content every theme song instead of seeing the same exact theme song every single episode?

Yeah, I like the 30 second clips. It gives them a chance to do a new cool sequence synced to the music every episode, and some are pretty hype like when Big Mom came to the prison or some of the Oden flashback with Roger. I like saving my favorite ones.

Warlord episode was the best.
     \( `ーī)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information