+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3142

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Dont we all bingewatch the arcs anyway? So whats the difference between two 20-minute episodes or one 40-minute episode ;)

Discovered Stowaway

I was just looking on Trello and noticed all kinds of planned releases. What's the reason for that? Why not just release it "when it's done" ?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    I was just looking on Trello and noticed all kinds of planned releases. What's the reason for that? Why not just release it "when it's done" ?
    Because we've been releasing on a schedule now for months. It's way better than have sporadic "when they're done" releases.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Well, surely this is a stupid question but I have to ask.

A few months ago I saw that the Fishman Island arc was not done at that moment (it was only half completed), so I decided to watch the arc in the normal way. After a few weeks I was almost done watching the arc and noticed in the Trello page that the Fishman Island arc was completed! It seems that was just a few days later since I started to watch the arc. So, why was the Fishman Island arc released that way? (from half completed to 100% completed in few days)... but more important, I didn't see nothing about it (and still don't) in the main page onepace.net. Why was that?

Well, to put it simple, I just fear I could miss something that's released just as it happened in the Fishman Island arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Namz View Post
    Well, surely this is a stupid question but I have to ask.

A few months ago I saw that the Fishman Island arc was not done at that moment (it was only half completed), so I decided to watch the arc in the normal way. After a few weeks I was almost done watching the arc and noticed in the Trello page that the Fishman Island arc was completed! It seems that was just a few days later since I started to watch the arc. So, why was the Fishman Island arc released that way? (from half completed to 100% completed in few days)... but more important, I didn't see nothing about it (and still don't) in the main page onepace.net. Why was that?

Well, to put it simple, I just fear I could miss something that's released just as it happened in the Fishman Island arc.
    Fishman Island wasn't a new release. We initially did the arc at the beginning of 2013, and it was done horribly because we had little experience in encoding and editing.

Then in late 2014, we redid the first 6 episodes of Fishman Island, but stopped to focus on other arcs. We still haven't gotten back to it, so the first 6 episodes that are redone are part of Fishman, with the rest being from the old 2013 batch.

AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Fishman Island wasn't a new release. We initially did the arc at the beginning of 2013, and it was done horribly because we had little experience in encoding and editing.

Then in late 2014, we redid the first 6 episodes of Fishman Island, but stopped to focus on other arcs. We still haven't gotten back to it, so the first 6 episodes that are redone are part of Fishman, with the rest being from the old 2013 batch.
    Oh, I see. My bad.

Maybe it was the six episodes that were listed (temporarily) in the Trello page, cause I swear I saw it as if it wasn't finished (unlike now).

Thank you for the response.

Zou 09

http://onepace.net/2017/01/27/zou-09/

Streams are now hosted on our website again. Say goodbye to the popups of Openload. If anybody sees a missing stream, let us know.

AP Discord

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Thanks once again!

Thanks for the zou

Thanks guys! Keep 'em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Zou 09

http://onepace.net/2017/01/27/zou-09/

Streams are now hosted on our website again. Say goodbye to the popups of Openload. If anybody sees a missing stream, let us know.
    how many episodes will zou have 10 or 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    Probably 10 episodes, but it depends how toei will animate the last 2(??) chapters of zou arc.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    10. The last episode is going to be 3 chapters.

AP Discord

Why did OnePace skip Alabasta? 332-430? and Skypiea as well??
    Last edited by TurtleFishGuy; January 28th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

They didn't "skip" it they just havn't done it, and other arcs, yet.

They aren't doing One Pace chronologically but what arcs interests them the most to edit at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo-Na View Post
    They didn't "skip" it they just havn't done it, and other arcs, yet.

They aren't doing One Pace chronologically but what arcs interests them the most to edit at the time.
    So no Alabasta or Skypiea or Enies Lobby..

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleFishGuy View Post
    So no Alabasta or Skypiea or Enies Lobby..
    Skypiea 1-5 will release on February 3rd.

Alabasta and Enies Lobby are nowhere on our priority list at the moment. Someday they will be though.

AP Discord

I wonder how much of alabasta can even be trimmed its 63 chapter in 36 episodes but 3 of those are complete filler and one only has ace leaving. I mean maybe it could be trimmed to 20 30 minute-ish episodes?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

I just wanted to register to say thank you for the fantastic work you guys have been doing. :)

I have a quick question. 720p is the highest resolution that the episodes have been encoded in, correct? I merely ask because I miss the less-aliased crispness of the 1080p upscaled versions. While it's noticeable, it's not a big deal.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information