+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3142

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm officially announcing that I'm stepping down as an Editor for the project. This is due to personal time constraints and various other concerns; however, rest assured that this was a mutual agreement. There are no hard feelings or drama to be found here.
    Thank you Feeso for contributing your time and talent to One Pace, hope you have a good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    True, but they also add potential spoilers for first-time viewers, and it's extra time spent on timing and editing that could be better spent on other things. I never really felt the openings added anything other than having a place to put the credits on. They're fun to watch the first time around, but the real reason they're there each episode in the actual anime is for credits, tradition, stalling, and creating an overall theme for a batch of episodes.
    Galaxy wanted me to add the opening back but he also discussed the potential for a custom intro and not the Toei space thingy instead of an opening, so the intro might be improved to something fancier in the future.
    You can do the separate OP & ED files, I just found out recently that this things actually exist, rather than doing the OP & ED for each episode you do it just one time and put those files in the same folder as the episodes, and the episodes will auto play those files as long as they are in the same folder. You can also do multiple OP & ED per Arc and let the episodes connect to the relevant ones. Also you save the space in each episode.
    This idea was amazing when I found out it exist, you can even rename the files and it would still work, it doesn't rely on filenames, and if someone doesn't like OP & ED they can just delete those files and the episode will play normally without OP & ED.

Was Impel Down 1 re released?

Quote Originally Posted by AMT View Post
    You can do the separate OP & ED files, I just found out recently that this things actually exist, rather than doing the OP & ED for each episode you do it just one time and put those files in the same folder as the episodes, and the episodes will auto play those files as long as they are in the same folder. You can also do multiple OP & ED per Arc and let the episodes connect to the relevant ones. Also you save the space in each episode.
    This idea was amazing when I found out it exist, you can even rename the files and it would still work, it doesn't rely on filenames, and if someone doesn't like OP & ED they can just delete those files and the episode will play normally without OP & ED.
    Oh yeah i wasn't even thinking about that

They should definitely use ordered chapters\segment linking, much better than just removing them and it is a solution that pleases everyone.

So much this.

Dropping openings completely would be such a waste.
    I like the animation in those, at least in most of them.
    You could skip the karaoke though because it has no real value other than please the weebs and it adds additional work for you.

I, for example, sometimes like to play the episodes with the openings a few times because it's easy to miss little things put in those when you watch it only once and not to mention that those change over time when something major happens in the storyline.

There's no purpose for omitting those, it saves people what, 2 clicks or 5 right arrow mashes? Not to mention you can also play it by chapter.

Discovered Stowaway

Thank you Feeso for contributing your time and talent to One Pace, hope you have a good life.

Sounds promising. Will look into this. This would most likely only be in batches though and not single episode releases.
    Was Impel Down 1 re released?
    Yea it's on the front page but I didn't change much so I didn't wanna create false hype.

Also - I've made a number of our projects available to the public now for experimentation and maybe having your own go at it: http://onepace.net/public-projects/
    Last edited by Sewil; January 3rd, 2017 at 09:23 AM.

Davy Back Fight episodes seem to be down? Both torrent and stream.

Impel Down 3

http://onepace.net/2017/01/06/impel-down-03/

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by chunlisbk View Post
    Davy Back Fight episodes seem to be down? Both torrent and stream.
    They seem up on this end.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    They seem up on this end.
    Ah, the magnet on the batch worked. And I didn't realize Davy Back Fight was under Long Ring Long Land in the stream section.

The torrent and stream links for the individual episodes are dead, though, that's where I had trouble.

Thanks for Impel Down 3! I'd also like to express my appreciation for the openings. If you add them in for the batch, I'll happily redownload them. Though I'll admit I do that anyway to catch any edits/fixes and to seed for others. Either way, I'm happy to continue receiving paced OP, openings or no.

Thanks for Impel 3 :) Going to watch it right away

I hope, that Toei will start a little filler arc after the zou arc.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    I hope, that Toei will start a little filler arc after the zou arc.
    Yeah that would be the best for sure, I wouldn't mind a supid filler arc with whatever story cuz I don't watch the anime anyway (One Pace rules♥) xD and it would help them to get away from the manga so they could have better pacing in WCI arc :-D, but for that they would need a longer filler arc not just the usual 3-5 episodes :-P. Well and I'm waiting to see what they will do with the Jinbe cover story, cuz it connects to the WCI story in a way.

Sounds promising. Will look into this. This would most likely only be in batches though and not single episode releases.
    I found about it from Hi10 group all their releases are like this, for example they released Haikyuu episode 1 in 3 files, EP01, OP1 & ED1, then from EP2 to EP14 they released each episode in one file (without endings and openings), then episode 15 another 3 files, EP15, OP2, ED2 then again until the last episode they released each episode in one file (without endings and openings) so you could have multiple OP and ED if you want and only do them once. You could save up to 150 Megabytes per episodes for One Pace, and the nice thing about it is people who don't like OP and ED can just delete them and they won't see them.

Yea it's on the front page but I didn't change much so I didn't wanna create false hype.
    But we love false hype :)

Also - I've made a number of our projects available to the public now for experimentation and maybe having your own go at it: http://onepace.net/public-projects/
    That's nice, I am sure some people will find this interesting.

I am hoping for filler for other reasons, so One Pace can focus on Dressrosa and I can finally watch it, I also have to go back to the mange one of these days.

Just A thought here but if you guys could add a directory showing what chapters correspond to one piece episodes that would be very helpful and all
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Could you make an video-tutorial of editing and synchronize (with music) of one episode? You can use for e.g. the "Rare Animal Island"-Episode for that.

I could help you guys out, because I have some experience with editing. Back days, I edited some amvs, which isnīt more on youtube (I pulled it down) and only on my hard drive. Only synchronize with music and sfx, that I havenīt any experience in this form.
    Last edited by TemplateR; January 9th, 2017 at 02:29 AM.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Just A thought here but if you guys could add a directory showing what chapters correspond to one piece episodes that would be very helpful and all
    it's done already, right beside the RSS button on their website.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...CgbEWtkXaBEMC0

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    it's done already, right beside the RSS button on their website.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...CgbEWtkXaBEMC0
    I meant like this episode in particular contains ch. 429-431

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    I meant like this episode in particular contains ch. 429-431

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    this then

https://onepiece.d1g1t.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    Oh this is a nice list, better than using the wikia page and having to jump from episode to episode, added it to my list. Thanks Shogunreaper

Since I rename all the One Pace episodes after the corresponding anime episodes for better overview, I might also help with lists @Long John, if you need specific epsidoes or arcs.

I even looked up episodes for upcoming One Pace arcs already (hadn't anything better to do lol) like Impel Down, Marineford, Post-War, Syrup Village, Baratie and parts of Skypiea.

Can I ask, why has One Pace chosen to use newer iterations of certain scenes instead of the originals? Sorry if I haven't researched this enough but I checked the first episode of One Pace of Romance Dawn and noticed the scenes were not from the original airing, but from the Romance Dawn OVA I believe. Is this something One Pace plans on doing at other times, for instance using Alabasta or Drum Island scenes from their respective movies? Because I grew up on the original anime, I much prefer the originals to their updated versions. But, that's just me =]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information