+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 158 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3142

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    I'll see what the issue is with the torrent links.

I noticed the Dressrosa 34 thing when I uploaded it, but didn't bother remaking the torrent just to fix that one error. In the eventual Dressrosa batch, that will be remedied, but anybody can feel free to add the tag now and the episode will be no different.
    Its not an issue to be honest, the torrent title does say 720p I just thought to tell you in case you didn't notice it but you did so its fine, also the torrent links are working for those episodes now.

Water 7 is okay in the anime. It has some padding and filler here and there, but it's nothing like the modern anime's pacing.

Enies Lobby on the other hand, is terribly padded. Skipping the overly long recaps does help, but the episodes after Robin's flashback are 1:1 pacing instead of the 1.5-2 pace that the beginning of the arc had.

On that note though, I'm probably going to go back and do Water 7-Enies Lobby whenever the One Paced Dressrosa is over (15 episodes to go there, so it'll still be quite a while. By that point, it'll likely be an alternating schedule of Water 7 -> Water 7 -> Tottoland, for my output.
    Looking forward to it. Hope someone will pick up Drum Island arc next year or so. That's my alltime favorite :) (don't know how bad the padding/filler is in that arc though)

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    Looking forward to it. Hope someone will pick up Drum Island arc next year or so. That's my alltime favorite :) (don't know how bad the padding/filler is in that arc though)
    Well, after the holidays and the New Year's Eve, I could editing the "Drum Island arc" myself. But only if someone won´t editing this arc. Since, I wanted to refresh my editing skills after all, its the best way to do it ;)
    Last edited by TemplateR; December 21st, 2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Lets Go Rangers!
    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    Little Garden in its earliest cut so far has been cut down to 5 episodes from Toei's 8, so I'm sure 10-12 is possible compared to Toei's 14 for Drum.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Little Garden in its earliest cut so far has been cut down to 5 episodes from Toei's 8, so I'm sure 10-12 is possible compared to Toei's 14 for Drum.
    It is difficult to cut/edit the fillers out with the old arcs, in regards with the background-music/soundtrack?
    Lets Go Rangers!

I AM A RANGER!!

It's easier because you need to cut less, but you still need to do the same music syncing.

AP Discord

It's easier because you need to cut less, but you still need to do the same music syncing.
    How did you syncing the music? Do you have the original-soundtrack?
    Lets Go Rangers!

I AM A RANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    How did you syncing the music? Do you have the original-soundtrack?
    Yes, we do.

Zou Episode 8
    http://onepace.net/2016/12/25/zou-08/

AP Discord

Yes, we do.

Zou Episode 8
    http://onepace.net/2016/12/25/zou-08/

Awesome!

By the way? Nice avatar you get there! Was that from the show? Because I don't remember ever seeing that in the anime or manga that I read? lol

Just wondering.
    I'm NOT a doggy. I am a creature from another world.

Always makes my day when I see a new zou or dressarosa episode is out 😍😍. Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Thats great. With Kuro Arc you mean "Syrup Village Arc"? And what about "Rare Animal Island"? Will you merging it with the arc?
    Yeah I mean Syrup Village arc, and no atm we're treating Rare Animal Island as it's own thing. Of course if I continue editing East Blue arcs, then that would include Rare animal too before that but Toei reallly changed a lot that we can't fix such as Zoro, Usopp and Merry being present. Regardless it hasn't been decided what will happen with that yet but I'm fairly certain that it will have to remain post Syrup village like the anime due to Ussop and Merry.

Thanks for the zou
    Dank as always

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Awesome!

By the way? Nice avatar you get there! Was that from the show? Because I don't remember ever seeing that in the anime or manga that I read? lol

Just wondering.
    No, it's a fanmade combined image of Zoro and Usopp.

AP Discord

Do you guys happen to still have links to your first attempt at abridging fishman island?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Do you guys happen to still have links to your first attempt at abridging fishman island?
    They're all on our website, underneath the streams tab.

AP Discord

I'll check your site. Thank U

They're all on our website, underneath the streams tab.
    OK Ive checked it out what episodes does FI 21 cover. I mean I know how the defeats are in manga form but what is the last episode i could see of it normally without overlap of the anime source material?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the new Zou! Now I can watch eight of them in a row today :D

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    OK Ive checked it out what episodes does FI 21 cover. I mean I know how the defeats are in manga form but what is the last episode i could see of it normally without overlap of the anime source material?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    It's been years since we edited it, but if it contains everything from Chapters 643-646 (4 chapters in 1 episode, wow) like it should, then it should be content from Episodes 562-566.

AP Discord

Hey everyone, I'm officially announcing that I'm stepping down as an Editor for the project. This is due to personal time constraints and various other concerns; however, rest assured that this was a mutual agreement. There are no hard feelings or drama to be found here.

When I first started editing for One Pace I was a complete noob, which Galaxy9000 brought in to fill in for Sewil while he was away. I was eager to help as I really believed in the goals of the project, which was essentially to make the Dragon Ball Kai equivalent of One Piece. I feel I learnt a lot working on Sabody, AL, Laboon, Davy Back Fight, Skypeia and Kuro and I’m proud of what the team has accomplished so far.

I discovered a new hobby and skill in video editing and even though I won't be working on this as an editor anymore, it was still a fun experience and I intend to continue to improve my skills as time goes on. I may get back to editing for One Pace someday but for now it's time for a break. However, I may continue to contribute with less time-consuming tasks, who knows?

Sewil has kindly offered to step in and finish the episodes I am leaving partially completed, so that the work done on them won't go to waste. Honestly, it’s kind of a relief, that I no longer need to worry about the responsibilities that come with being editor. However, I do still feel a little disappointed that I couldn’t see those episodes through to release myself. I am extremely sorry if I kept anyone waiting for them but rest assured they will come eventually and are now in Sewil's capable hands.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the awesome people on the team and all of you guys, for your support.
    Last edited by Feeso; December 27th, 2016 at 07:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information