+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 158 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3142

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    When you guys say questionable edits do you mean you cut off too much or the transitions were weird
    Bad transitions and less fluid musical edits.

And less "editing" in general. The difference between the Vegas timelines in our older episodes compared to the newer episodes is enormous.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; September 23rd, 2016 at 03:06 PM.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thanks again for the new episode! Loving the weekly releases.

And, while I know we can't expect to see them anytime soon, it's interesting to hear what you had to say about working early on with Fishman Island. I still find them completely watchable but I admire the dedication of wanting to go back and make them even better.

Keep it up, but don't stress about your deadlines. We're anime fans it's not like we don't know how to be patient during a hiatus.

Where can I find the trello link? I didn't find it on the main site.

Also thanks for realsing episodes each week. It always makes my day when I see a new episode is out.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Op user 123 View Post
    Where can I find the trello link? I didn't find it on the main site.

Also thanks for realsing episodes each week. It always makes my day when I see a new episode is out.

Keep up the good work
    https://trello.com/b/37nkGfOw/one-pace

It's the third icon on the top-right corner of the main site.
    Trying to find a certain music in a certain episode? Perhaps even the exact point? No problem, head to the http://onepiecetracklist.com/ !

Quote Originally Posted by AMT View Post
    "up until mangachapter 683" Are you saying you did all Naruto filler free? I stopped Naruto for almost 2 years now mid the last arc, it would be amazing if you did that specially that there are almost only 13 chapters left . As for Fairy Tail I watched it all but still I would love to see how that looks.

PM me if you are okay with it, I would like to have them and to see how we can get this uploaded.
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been on holiday for a month. But I sent you a PM

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by fshadow1998 View Post
    I don't know if that's what DutchRurouni was talking about but this is where I download Naruto now:http://tehparadox.com/forum/f42/naru...-anime-922301/

There's also this one : https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comm...vi&sh=3324d74b

Both of them share a lot of episodes including Naruto Part 1 entirely. They're completely different starting episode 60 or something. I prefer the first link because the cuts are more thorough.
    Also, Naruto Part 1 episodes totally suck. If you want to watch it, I recommend downloading the original anime excluding the filler episodes.
    No that's not what I was talking about :-) I did it entirely by myself because I wasn't happy with the quality of paced naruto I already found at the time I started my own project. Used the best quality I could find (Yellowflash, Darkdream, DB, Taka, Kurama, Hatsu, NotWCP) and completely edited/OST'd/fixed some subs by myself and re-encoded 'm all to H265 files (that last around 25-30min each)
    Last edited by DutchRurouni; September 25th, 2016 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been on holiday for a month. But I sent you a PM

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

No that's not what I was talking about :-) I did it entirely by myself because I wasn't happy with the quality of paced naruto I already found at the time I started my own project. Used the best quality I could find (Yellowflash, Darkdream, DB, Taka, Kurama, Hatsu, NotWCP) and completely edited/OST'd/fixed some subs by myself and re-encoded 'm all to H265 files (that last around 25-30min each)
    So you finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    So you finished it?
    Yeah i did. Encoding took ages but it's done :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DutchRurouni View Post
    Yeah i did. Encoding took ages but it's done :-)
    got a link to it?

got a link to it?
    Yeah, that would be great. I've been following DR on this board for half a year now since the other Naruto paced versions are truly LQ :)

One Pace team, I've noticed some people asking about the trello page cause they can't find it, I don't know if this happens for everyone but for me in Chrome with ABP (Ad block plus) going to onepace.net the top right 5 icons does not show up if I disable ABP on onepace.net and refresh it shows up.

BTW the same thing doesn't happen in Firefox, it shows up with ABP enabled.

One Pace team, I've noticed some people asking about the trello page cause they can't find it, I don't know if this happens for everyone but for me in Chrome with ABP (Ad block plus) going to onepace.net the top right 5 icons does not show up if I disable ABP on onepace.net and refresh it shows up.

BTW the same thing doesn't happen in Firefox, it shows up with ABP enabled.
    They disappear because of Ad Block Plus, in your situation, in Chrome you must've enabled an ABP feature called Social Media Buttons Removal, but in Firefox it's not enabled. That's why if you want them to show up you should disable this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo7ammed Ebrahim View Post
    They disappear because of Ad Block Plus, in your situation, in Chrome you must've enabled an ABP feature called Social Media Buttons Removal, but in Firefox it's not enabled. That's why if you want them to show up you should disable this feature.
    I didn't care to find the reason before but you made me go look and you are right, one of the filters called "Fanboy's Social Blocking List" and that one is the reason those buttons won't show up.
    So if anyone who used ABP wants to see those buttons either disable that filter or the better way would be just to disable ABP on onepace.net

P.S the filter "Fanboy's Annoyance List" have the same effect.

Thanks Mo7ammed for the info.

Discovered Stowaway

I didn't care to find the reason before but you made me go look and you are right, one of the filters called "Fanboy's Social Blocking List" and that one is the reason those buttons won't show up.
    So if anyone who used ABP wants to see those buttons either disable that filter or the better way would be just to disable ABP on onepace.net

P.S the filter "Fanboy's Annoyance List" have the same effect.

Thanks Mo7ammed for the info.
    This should be fixed now, I changed the names of the classes and images so they don't match the filter anymore. Thanks for the heads-up!

For the next zou episode will you guys keep any of the expanded filler involving the minks as it expands on the manga which shows like one panel, the door sceme and grapes/bridge/fighting back scene I assume will be cut out or the fighting back reduced
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

got a link to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan-chanNL View Post
    Yeah, that would be great. I've been following DR on this board for half a year now since the other Naruto paced versions are truly LQ :)
    I've got everything on my HDD here ready to go. Like I said, this was a project I started as a hobby for myself to begin with, and I really think it's awesome you guys and a lot more are waiting for my endresult. I hope you'll guys enjoy it as much as I do, and I'm sorry it took so long for everything to be ready. The only thing left to do is get it online somewhere, somehow. AMT suggested torrenting but I have no idea how that works. Anyone has a good suggestion? Please PM me, so we don't disrupt this topic anymore and keep this all about One Pace. I think I'll write down some info about my Naruto & Fairy Tail projects tomorrow, and start a new topic where we can discuss further about the sharing and endresult.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    For the next zou episode will you guys keep any of the expanded filler involving the minks as it expands on the manga which shows like one panel, the door sceme and grapes/bridge/fighting back scene I assume will be cut out or the fighting back reduced
    Anything not in the manga will be cut down as much as possible.

AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    This should be fixed now, I changed the names of the classes and images so they don't match the filter anymore. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Nice its fixed now.

Zou 3 has been released.

AP Discord

Thanks was looking forward to it

Thank you for your hard work!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information