+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3140

Thread: One Pace

  1. #1421
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: One Pace


  2. #1422
    Flotsam and jetsam Teclo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England

    Default Re: One Pace

    Keep up the good works, guys. This is a great service for all One Piece fans.

  3. #1423

    Default Re: One Pace

    Due to exams, I am not gonna be able to work on Skypeia for a couple of weeks.

  4. #1424

    Default Re: One Pace

    Davy Back Fight 6 is released.

    http://onepace.net/2016/06/05/davy-back-fight-06/

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  5. #1425

    Default Re: One Pace

    Can someone please explain the difference between the New World Arc(24 episodes) and Fishman Island Arc (6 episodes out of 24) ????

  6. #1426

    Default Re: One Pace

    It is still the same Arc but they didn't like the first version so they are remaking it and they have already remade the first 6 episodes.

  7. #1427

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    It is still the same Arc but they didn't like the first version so they are remaking it and they have already remade the first 6 episodes.
    But why didn't they like the first version??
    Is the new version faster paced or what?

  8. #1428

    Default Re: One Pace

    v2 has better HD encoding for one. Also cuts are smoother. Those issues weren't remedied until well into the Punk Hazard arc. V2 also has various other minor fixes.

    FI v2 has been on hiatus for a while. Probably won't be revisited until Marineford is done. Much of this had to do with the lack of good RAWs for the earlier arcs, which is no longer an issue since the Crunchyroll streams became available. Large scale v2s in general don't have as much motivation behind them so they are a lesser priority overall.


  9. #1429

    Default Re: One Pace



    made a new progress image, only kinda of fan art i can manage. but a picture with a load of done tags is the best boost I can give to those fatigued by life

  10. #1430

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by xcan View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/z1jKcn4.png

    made a new progress image, only kinda of fan art i can manage. but a picture with a load of done tags is the best boost I can give to those fatigued by life
    That's a really cool diagram, good job, I think it can help explain what we have done so far and what we intend on doing. Just noting that Skypeia is very much in progress

  11. #1431

    Default Re: One Pace

    [ProjectName][ChapterNumber] ArcName EpisodeNumber [Quality][CRC]

    I really like this new naming system, one of the reason I had to number every Arc in my file and also number every tab was because when I first downloaded all One Pace episodes it was a mess because of it using the Arc name (Which you have to at the time) so I had to create a folder for each Arc and put a number before the Arc name (01 Romance Dawn, 02 Orange Town, etc), with this new system I can have just one folder for One Pace with all episodes inside (Once all episodes are renamed).
    Also the goal of One Pace is sticking to the manga, so choosing a naming system based on the manga seems as the right thing to do.

    Shogunreaper my problem with downloading anime is always with the groups adding their name in the begging, I am always forced to rename all episodes unless I download the whole anime from the same group, this is an example "One Piece - 600 [720p][Yibis].mkv" every 20 episodes or so I bulk rename then move them to the One Piece folder.

    Feeso I am sure we can find someone to take those exams for you , good luck on your exams

    xcan nice job with your progress image, I hope you don't mind I put it in my file, I made my own progress tab, I don't think either of them work in there so I might remove them but I am just testing it for now.

    Also One Pace progress file in my signiture now.

    BTW you have Dressrosa 15 before Dressrosa 14 in your trello page
    Last edited by AMT; June 9th, 2016 at 07:20 AM.

  12. #1432
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by AMT View Post
    [ProjectName][ChapterNumber] ArcName EpisodeNumber [Quality][CRC]

    I really like this new naming system, one of the reason I had to number every Arc in my file and also number every tab was because when I first downloaded all One Pace episodes it was a mess because of it using the Arc name (Which you have to at the time) so I had to create a folder for each Arc and put a number before the Arc name (01 Romance Dawn, 02 Orange Town, etc), with this new system I can have just one folder for One Pace with all episodes inside (Once all episodes are renamed).
    Also the goal of One Pace is sticking to the manga, so choosing a naming system based on the manga seems as the right thing to do.

    Shogunreaper my problem with downloading anime is always with the groups adding their name in the begging, I am always forced to rename all episodes unless I download the whole anime from the same group, this is an example "One Piece - 600 [720p][Yibis].mkv" every 20 episodes or so I bulk rename then move them to the One Piece folder.

    Feeso I am sure we can find someone to take those exams for you , good luck on your exams

    xcan nice job with your progress image, I hope you don't mind I put it in my file, I made my own progress tab, I don't think either of them work in there so I might remove them but I am just testing it for now.

    Also One Pace progress file in my signiture now.

    BTW you have Dressrosa 15 before Dressrosa 14 in your trello page
    Added the progress chart to the site :)
    Also do you use a script when bulk renaming? I've also wanted to rename the one piece episodes to put the group name last but there are too many to do it manually.

  13. #1433

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    Added the progress chart to the site :)
    Also do you use a script when bulk renaming? I've also wanted to rename the one piece episodes to put the group name last but there are too many to do it manually.
    i use a program to do it

    either rename master or flash renamer

  14. #1434

    Default Re: One Pace

    I have a philosophical question. How important is animation quality when deciding what to cut?

    For example, let's say there's a canon scene that is just an ugly still shot of a character's face talking, and an 'implied filler' shot of the same scene from a different angle (behind the back, pan from far away, etc) that has decent animation. Would you consider using the audio from the canon scene and layering it over the anime-only scene? I know you're strictly against filler, but I'm not sure if I'd call it that since it doesn't waste time, just makes the episode easier on the eyes. Even if the plot is canon, cheap animation is also a form of filler. It's possible to improve both.

    A step beyond that would be implied filler in action scenes, extra punches, kicks, flips etc. that can potentially change a fight's dynamic. It's risky, but depending on the discrepancy in animation, splicing in implied filler animation during canon scenes can make a huge difference on the visual impact. It can also improve the pacing, in the sense that interesting things are happening on screen more frequently.

    I understand the purist mentality if you would rather not tamper with canon material. However, there are also times when cutting filler is impossible without jarring music cuts. In these cases, where filler is unavoidable, are you okay with 'substitute filler'? Implied filler that is more interesting, better animated, and less obvious would help the pace. If it has to be filler, at least make it enjoyable, right?

    This is just my curiosity asking, have you guys tried it in the past, what are your feelings on it?

  15. #1435
    Stowaway
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Virginia, United States

    Default Re: One Pace

    Hello, One Pace team! After suffering through the extremely drawn-out fishman island and Punk Hazard arcs, I finally discovered One Pace, and was very pleased with the first part of the Dressrosa arc.

    I have one question: When is the estimated release date for the other part of Dressrosa? I'd really like to continue watching One Piece, but after witnessing One Pace, it's even harder to watch the painfully slow-paced original version.

    Can you give me some kind of window of time to look forward to? For example: Mid July, somewhere in August, etc.

    Thank you so much for making One Piece a much more enjoyable series to watch!

  16. #1436
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakidna_ View Post
    ...
    We tend to leave out as much as we can while trying to keep a smooth pace and not make it seem forced. If Toei decided to animate some non-canon flashback during canon monologue we usually keep that in since it adds to the experience instead of just having a face talking during that entire sequence. In the manga that's less of an issue since it's just a big bubble with a face on it.

    During action scenes we generally try to keep it as concise as possible. Toei loves milking the same punches and kicks and moves and viewers eventually lose interest as it gets boring quick. Fights should be quick and unpredictable and keep the viewer interested and excited.

    In both of these scenarios the quality of the animation never really affects our decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ictus View Post
    ...
    When the new soundtracks are released mid-July we'll begin editing the latter half of Dressrosa.

  17. #1437

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    Added the progress chart to the site :)
    Also do you use a script when bulk renaming? I've also wanted to rename the one piece episodes to put the group name last but there are too many to do it manually.
    Thanks for doing that, I am going to make sure this list always updated and as clean as possible.

    As for renaming, my way is a bit odd, there is an ancient program called ACDSee for viewing photos, i still use the latest version of that program and it has that function for bulk renaming with some nice features, if you use it then you can use its renaming functions but if not (which most I am sure don't even know about it) then there are bulk rename apps out there as Shogunreaper mentioned, i tried one of those programs 5 years ago but didn't like its feature.

  18. #1438

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Ictus View Post
    For example: Mid July, somewhere in August, etc.
    lol. I don't think you have to give an example of what a window of time is.

  19. #1439

    Default Re: One Pace

    Is Dressrosa going to be priority No1 after the soundtrack comes out?

  20. #1440

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    Is Dressrosa going to be priority No1 after the soundtrack comes out?
    For Sewil. Feeso will continue to work on Skypiea.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts