+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1866

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Oh wow does that suck..... this is the only watchable version of the OP anime...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884

Am i destined to forever be tortured by toei

First of all,thanks for your work until now.You guys did an outstanding job and I still hope this won't be the last for One Pace.On the same note,how about somehow picking up the project using help from Yibis,not only using their work but actually working together?Give it a chance man,Toei sucks!!!

Thanks, it was the best show!

You guys could setup a Patreon or something so we could support your existence?

Thank you for all of your hard work, your version of One Piece has allowed me to continue watching. I had previously stopped during the fishman island arc because of the horrible pacing. Finding One Pace allowed me to love One Piece again so thank you!. Hopefully someone can pick up where you left off with Dressrosa as I don't know if I could go back to watching the slow, plodding Toei version.

Anime section above the manga section? You're all twats. This forum is shit. You don't know what you're doing. So fucking stupid honestly.

Well it's gonna be kind of awkward telling my friend that he'll have to start looking for anime episodes on his own now, cause I certainly have zero plans to watch Toei's releases...

But you have all my respect for all the amazing work you've done, Galaxy. (Even the early Fishman Island ones you're not proud of) But whenever a time comes where you have more free time I can only hope you decide to enlist some more help. Our numbers in this forum may not be huge but you've clearly gained enough attention to have us here saying what we are now. If I had any experience with this type of editing I'd try helping myself but sadly I don't.

I've waited this long and I don't mind waiting longer so if you ever feel confident enough to (as previously mentioned) start some kind of Patreon please let your fans know. Take it easy man, dreams never die.

Hey guys, where would i start if i'm currently at the sky island saga? Episode 179 to be exact. I just can't handle anymore of the shitty paceing.
    I might just be an idiot but i don't understand how i should watch this.
    Last edited by Loffah; September 28th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loffah View Post
    Hey guys, where would i start if i'm currently at the sky island saga? Episode 179 to be exact. I just can't handle anymore of the shitty paceing.
    the pacing for this show doesn't even get bad until around enes lobby, and doesn't get terrible until thriller bark, that's talking at episode 300+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Loffah View Post
    Not until your get to roughly episode 300+ do you get to the bulk of One Pace.

I just watched 2 episodes of the toei anime and its worse than i remember
    I will just wait 10 years for One Piece Kai

Hey, I'm relatively new to one piece and was wondering if I could start off by watching one pace. If so, where do I start?

Quote Originally Posted by Loco0117 View Post
    Hey, I'm relatively new to one piece and was wondering if I could start off by watching one pace. If so, where do I start?
    It is better to watch the first 325 episodes, then you can consider watching One Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    sigh.. sucks this had to stop at the arc when the series really needs it. Was really looking forward to the war arc.
    Someone else edited it, search for "marineford" on torrent sites (would post but not sure if I'm allowed).

"If freedom is outlawed only the outlaws are free.."
    "Bury me standin', 'cause I wont lay down.."

Quote Originally Posted by grunk View Post
    Someone else edited it, search for "marineford" on torrent sites (would post but not sure if I'm allowed).
    saw those, but they are SD and hardsubbed. And the cuts are really noticable.
    Last edited by Shogunreaper; October 2nd, 2015 at 07:47 PM.

Just finished the available arc of dressrosa. I don't know if i should switch to the toei episodes now, or just stop watching again.
    I tried to watch an episode, the one in which god usopp had his haki awakened, and it was unbearable... The one pace cut makes the whole of dressrosa super intense and interesting, but toei kills it.

I'd wait, just in case Once Pace picks up again in the future, at least until the whole arc is animated.

But yeah, that Usopp bagworm episode seems to have disappointed many in its execution. A real high point in the manga, but is now an extreme example of poor Toei pacing.

(not trying to be rude)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only reason you don't want to continue is because you don't want to get a new editor? Do you realize their's a possibility Sewil will never return or even be dead? Hopefully he/she isn't dead but we have to face facts here. Waiting for him/her to come back is unfair to your fans tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    (not trying to be rude)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only reason you don't want to continue is because you don't want to get a new editor? Do you realize their's a possibility Sewil will never return or even be dead? Hopefully he/she isn't dead but we have to face facts here. Waiting for him/her to come back is unfair to your fans tbh.
    I get that you're upset, Toei is REALLY dropping the ball with this anime, but at the end of the day, the One Pace crew are entirely a group of fans working on this. They are in no way required to make this for you nor are you in any way entitled to it.

They also don't have the luxury of working with actual master files for the video or audio, they have to work with the rips that are available online. This means that editing is VERY hard in places because you have to cut around the music in such a way that it's not BLATANTLY obvious someone hacked a chunk of the episode out. As such, the editing of these episodes isn't exactly easy and took time and effort for them to get good with.

You can't entirely blame them for being crestfallen that, to continue, they'd basically have to start that process all over again with a new editor learning the ropes on that all over again.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884

Did a little editing of the first 2 chapters of marineford. First time so it might be a bit rough. What do you guys think?

https://openload.co/f/_JjhWnocyAw/[yibis]_One_Piece_459-461_(Ch550-551)_[720p].mkv

or streaming

https://openload.co/f/_-jb9VLxutE/[yibis]_One_Piece_459-461_(Ch550-551)_[720p].mp4
    Last edited by Shogunreaper; October 9th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information