+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: One Pace

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Nice to see more of the community doing this stuff. You guys should hook up with Dahaka, who was making the one piece condensed project. Always love seeing this kind of stuff.
    Dahaka actually took in contact with me, but I haven't heard from him since I asked him to check through the edits of an episode, which was like 4 days ago.

I just ask if you could whrite the episodes you merge next to the paced-episodes, please. just to let people regulate better
    Prediction. Laffitte's ability: Tori Tori Fruit, Model Albatross, which brings bad luck;

I'm working on my bad English, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    I just ask if you could whrite the episodes you merge next to the paced-episodes, please. just to let people regulate better
    It's in the description on the torrents, if you didn't notice.

Expect Episode 8 later. Sewil went to sleep before it finished uploading to the seedbox.

Rest of episodes are also being uploaded to videoweed now.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

episode 8 is now out. it's currently uploaded to videoweed as well so expect it there soon.

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

Hey, this is actually very convenient to me since the last episode I watched was the one before the timeskip, so this is actually pretty cool.

Hope you continue the good work.

Very interesting. Sky pea could also be re-done, it had an absurdly high ammount of filler crammed into it, and one of the worst fillers I can think of (some scenes that are 2-3 pages on the manga take near a full episode on the anime O_O).

This is by far one of the greatest things I've came across on the internet. Like everyone else i do hope for previous arcs as well. I can't thank you enough for these! Very well done. Thanks!

Discovered Stowaway

Your gratitude is much appreciated and helps us a lot on the way.

Discovered Stowaway

episode 9 released

Thanks for this! I stopped watching the anime because I couldn't stand the pacing/filler in the Fishman Island arc.

I'm so glad someone's doing this; the condensed version was a great idea but the editing wasn't good enough for me to really recommend to others. I haven't watched these yet but it already looks like you're putting more of an emphasis on quality. I'll tell you what I think when I've had a chance to watch a few of these :D

Edit: Just watched the first episode and surprisingly I actually preferred this part with the slower pace, I thought it added suspense :P Editing was great though, none of the cuts stood out and it all flowed naturally. My only complaint would be the sound quality and a few of the labels weren't translated.
    Last edited by Neowu; April 13th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neowu View Post
    I'm so glad someone's doing this; the condensed version was a great idea but the editing wasn't good enough for me to really recommend to others. I haven't watched these yet but it already looks like you're putting more of an emphasis on quality. I'll tell you what I think when I've had a chance to watch a few of these :D

Edit: Just watched the first episode and surprisingly I actually preferred this part with the slower pace, I thought it added suspense :P Editing was great though, none of the cuts stood out and it all flowed naturally. My only complaint would be the sound quality and a few of the labels weren't translated.
    Well if you watched it on Videoweed, then of course the quality isn't going to be as ideal. Can't really blame us for some of the signs. They aren't present in the subtitle file either.

Thanks for the feedback.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Well if you watched it on Videoweed, then of course the quality isn't going to be as ideal. Can't really blame us for some of the signs. They aren't present in the subtitle file either.

Thanks for the feedback.
    I downloaded the HD version but thankfully the audio's fine in all the other episodes.

I downloaded the HD version but thankfully the audio's fine in all the other episodes.
    Ah. I'm not sure why the first episode is like that. Probably just our beginner lack of experience.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

10 and 11 are now in the first post.

Expect 12 tomorrow, and 10 and 11 on videoweed in the next few hours.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; April 13th, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

The first raw of episode 1 was actually a raw without hardsubs on it, as we hadn't decided yet whether to use yibis encoded raws or simply russian subs raws, we decided later on to go with yibis and I guess I forgot to replace the episode, sorry about that.

Very nice! I've just watched episode nr1 and really enjoyed it. Even though i watched anime as it comes out it was still nice to see it again with fast pace :) So during those 40 minutes how much episodes was put into? 3?

Hey! Uh, maybe when you guys get to Punk Hazard, can I propose you use this shortened version of the Opening I made? Its runtime is exactly like when they had endings, so it's only 1:30 minutes instead of the awkward 2:30 Hands Up has.

You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

Actually One Piece opening were 1:50 long, not 1:30 :D

CLOSE ENOUGH

There's not really much other good things I could insert. Maybe clips of Brownbeard and the Yeti Cool Brothers.

You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

I was thinking, that maybe you could do One Pace with more recent episodes. This way that people who really hate current pace can watch those instead of real ones and not wait for them for very long, assuming you will get to the newest ones. That would mean watching one good episode once a month or three weeks :p

I watched 2 episodes already and it's really enjoyable :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information