+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 2,901 to 2,905 of 2905

Thread: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Additionally, there’s no brief flashback of Luffy meeting Alvida in One Pace even though there’s a panel showing her old look in the manga. My ex gf was confused when we watched One Pace because she forgot about Alvida by the time we reached Loguetown. That’s the only thing I remember thinking I would change during our whole watch. One Pace is truly excellent.
    Thanks for ten feed back; we’re already aware of the issues. Loguetown is a top priority for a re-edit. It was done pretty early on. Please stay tuned for when we rerelease it. 👌

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Enies Lobby 23 is out! With dual-audio!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...75363eb0b350f3

Direct Download MP4: https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/VJ5IiHYi/file.html
    yoooo even Enies Lobby Dual Audio now? Awesome!

Love that dual-audio is now the norm! Thanks, guys! Will eagerly await the day when you're able to slide Eng audio into earlier releases. No rush, course; you folks are busy and I'm thankful.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    So, we've been watching all the One Pace that's available and so far it's been mostly seamless and amazing.

We just hit our first actual "Mistake" if it can be called that.

In Loguetown you removed the scene where Smoker interacts with Luffy the first time where he says Luffy will need to get by him to get to the Grand Line, but the line later where he reminds Luffy of this was left in. So now he's like "Remember when I said that thing?" only in this version they've never met face to face until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Additionally, there’s no brief flashback of Luffy meeting Alvida in One Pace even though there’s a panel showing her old look in the manga. My ex gf was confused when we watched One Pace because she forgot about Alvida by the time we reached Loguetown. That’s the only thing I remember thinking I would change during our whole watch. One Pace is truly excellent.
    Those both seem like pretty simple and reasonable fixes for the team if they have the time. No one's perfect. For instance, the One Pace team couldn't fix the gross amount of close-ups in the beginning of the party scene last Wano episode. :P heheh. Gosh I hate whoever storyboarded that episode.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

hi all, just found out about one pace & am starting at thriller bark. I've never torrented before and so i'm not too sure how it works, though i managed to download the thriller bark batch. my question though is why i cant seem to get a video with subtitles? i've uploaded to my computer (chromebook) using utorrent and to my google drive but no subtitles are available. if there's an easier way i'm missing pls let me know lol

Quote Originally Posted by pxtorican View Post
    hi all, just found out about one pace & am starting at thriller bark. I've never torrented before and so i'm not too sure how it works, though i managed to download the thriller bark batch. my question though is why i cant seem to get a video with subtitles? i've uploaded to my computer (chromebook) using utorrent and to my google drive but no subtitles are available. if there's an easier way i'm missing pls let me know lol
    I'm not sure about chrome specifically but the subtitles aren't on the raw video file, on windows at least theres options in the video player to enable subtitles if available, I would assume you could do the same on chrome.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information