+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 158 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3142

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Finally watched the latest episode. Great work, guys! Super tight and fun.

For some reason, Wano episodes wont play for me. At first I thought they changed something in the way they make their torrents, but new episodes from other arcs still play normally. it seems to be only Wano that is giving me issues. Does anybody understand the issue and can help me out?

I can't seem to download via torrent (last 3 episodes of Arlong Park arc and Loguetown arc). Can somebody please help me?

EDIT: Ok, problem solved. My stupid ass finally knows how to download from animetosho and zippyshare.
    Last edited by wan; July 19th, 2020 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zebweasel View Post
    For some reason, Wano episodes wont play for me. At first I thought they changed something in the way they make their torrents, but new episodes from other arcs still play normally. it seems to be only Wano that is giving me issues. Does anybody understand the issue and can help me out?
    Try Media Player Classic if VLC doesnt work, or vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    How many minutes, on average and not including the theme song, do you folks cut from each Wano episode?

https://animetosho.org/view/one-pace...kv-v2.n1262119

Here, at Zippyshare part, it says there's part 1, 2 and 3. It's kinda impossible that the episode's size went from 290 MB (720p) to 1.18 GB (1080p). So, what's the difference between them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    How many minutes, on average and not including the theme song, do you folks cut from each Wano episode?
    It's pretty impossible to estimate this. It varies. On average, 3 Toei episodes are put into a 30-38 minute episode. It all depends on the amount of dialogue in the episodes and respective chapters.

Little Garden 1 is out! It's dual-audio just like the Arlong Park batch.

Torrent
    Zippyshare DDL

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    It's pretty impossible to estimate this. It varies. On average, 3 Toei episodes are put into a 30-38 minute episode. It all depends on the amount of dialogue in the episodes and respective chapters.

Little Garden 1 is out! It's dual-audio just like the Arlong Park batch.

Torrent
    Zippyshare DDL
    Hm. So 66 minutes gets knocked to 30-38. That’s about cut in half. Jeez. Nice work.

And thanks for dual-audio on LG! I’ll start rewatching it with your dub edit now. Thanks! I’m super in support of these recent dual audio moves.

I wonder if it's possible to dub the arcs already edited. I mean, you'd have to go back and do the exact same edits. Maybe they'd just have to do the arc all over from scratch? I feel like it's something they'd only try to do once all the pre-timeskip arcs have been paced.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPikminCoder View Post
    I wonder if it's possible to dub the arcs already edited. I mean, you'd have to go back and do the exact same edits. Maybe they'd just have to do the arc all over from scratch? I feel like it's something they'd only try to do once all the pre-timeskip arcs have been paced.
    It's definitely possible. For example in a German forum, 1-2 episodes of One Pace with German dubbing are released every week since July 2019. But from my point of view as an external observer it is unrealistic that the official One Pace team would do this in addition to their actual project.

Thanks for the new episode. It's getting really exciting

Discovered Stowaway

Post-War 04 is out! Now with Dual-Audio.

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...c56dab9942ae68
    Direct Download MP4: https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/wxno1xUr/file.html

Post-War 01 updated with Dual-Audio: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...fcde9c8718d661
    Post-War 02 updated with Dual-Audio: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...484d45db62ee54
    Post-War 03 updated with Dual-Audio: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...e4cb14645c780f

So happy you guys are doing dual audio from now on. Thanks so much!

Also very excited for this Wano episode. Can’t wait to see the party scene next episode, which is one of my favorite scenes in the arc.

Thanks for the wano. Wish you had cut down the fight with the dinosaur to just manga stuff, it really dragged there, i mean its sanji vs a literal nobody and it just goes on

Discovered Stowaway

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Wow you guys are sending out more and more. Super exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    only three episodes are left of the arc. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Danto View Post
    It's definitely possible. For example in a German forum, 1-2 episodes of One Pace with German dubbing are released every week since July 2019. But from my point of view as an external observer it is unrealistic that the official One Pace team would do this in addition to their actual project.
    What forum is that?

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    Thanks for the wano. Wish you had cut down the fight with the dinosaur to just manga stuff, it really dragged there, i mean its sanji vs a literal nobody and it just goes on
    Huh? Page One isn’t a nobody. He’s one of the strongest members of Kaido’s crew. Guess you haven’t read the manga?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information