+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2832

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    Just a question for the One Pace team; will you guys be doing the English Dub too or is it just purely the japanese version?

I know this project in itself is a massive undertaking, especially for people who are just doing it as a hobby, and I appreciate all the work done here but I just wanted to ask if there were ever plans to do the dub too.

Also for people who have watched both English sub and dub of the first 200 episodes, which one do you think is better?
    the sub and it's not even close.

only a handful of english voice actors are even good.

Bummer. The site no longer streams the One Pace episodes anymore. I used to click them on before bed, when I’m far less likely to go through the hassle of hdmi connecting my laptop. Will probably watch the episodes less often now, since they aren’t easily available. Why the change?
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Bummer. The site no longer streams the One Pace episodes anymore. I used to click them on before bed, when I’m far less likely to go through the hassle of hdmi connecting my laptop. Will probably watch the episodes less often now, since they aren’t easily available. Why the change?
    Spoiler:

Well, you see, now that’s a pretty good reason.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Yes, we'll no longer be streaming directly on the site because of the message above.

Torrents will still be available, and it's possible we may have an alternative way to stream eventually though.

Post-War 1-2 have been updated to 1080p on the site, and Post-War 3 has been released! You can find them on the overview: http://onepace.net/overview

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

AP Discord

Wow--past three weeks you guys have been really knocking out your backlog. Will look forward to you getting back to Wano, though. Nearly caught up to the episodes you've released.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Thanks!! But the mp4 link gets me to an error message and the overview on your hp is gone as well :(

Quote Originally Posted by halfaxa9 View Post
    Thanks!! But the mp4 link gets me to an error message and the overview on your hp is gone as well :(
    Zippyshare is blocked in the UK, Spain, and Germany.

No issues with the overview on this end.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Enies Lobby 20 is out!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/mag...c662acb8a87025
    Zippyshare DDL: https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/kZgHVJzi/file.html

AP Discord

Finally.
    Can we get DDL 720p mp4 for Post-War ep. 3 as well please?
    I can't play 1080p mkv on my device.
    Thank you.

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Thanks so much for the DDLs, really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Zippyshare is blocked in the UK, Spain, and Germany.
    Seriously!? Gosh dammit. Seems like it's back to converting the stuff with Handbrake...

Arlong Park 8 is out!
    Torrent
    Zippyshare DDL

And Enies Lobby 21!
    Torrent
    Zippyshare DDL

AP Discord

Thank you very much, great work!

Any word on the next batch of Wano episodes? No rush, just curious.

hi im new to watching one piece and someone told me about one pace, i dont know where to start on one pace, i made it to arlong park but havent finished it, if i could get some help that'd be amazing tysm. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gated View Post
    hi im new to watching one piece and someone told me about one pace, i dont know where to start on one pace, i made it to arlong park but havent finished it, if i could get some help that'd be amazing tysm. :)
    Hi, I recommend you to star by the first chapter according to the manga, here it is a guide you can use: https://onepace.net/overview

the first episode is Romance Dawn 01, the guide is easy to follow, but as you wrote Arlong park arc and other are not completed yet, so be patient.

I hope this information help you.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Gated View Post
    You could watch the remaining unreleased episodes of Arlong Park on Netflix. Just use the One Pace site as a guide to see where to switch over.

After that, switch back to One Pace for Logue Town, Reverse Mountain and Whiskey Peak, before switching back to Netflix for Little Garden, Drum Kingdom, and Arabasta.

Hey i started translating the subs to spanish for a friend, so i was wondering where can i post them for everyone to access. I love this project! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoata View Post
    Hey i started translating the subs to spanish for a friend, so i was wondering where can i post them for everyone to access. I love this project! Cheers
    Nice, thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information