+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 157 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3140

Thread: One Pace

  1. #2281
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1 View Post
    I started watching One Piece when it aired on Cartoon Network and It hooked me not just because it was an anime and but because I was a dumb Naru-tard that didn't know where to find anime that wasn't on CN. lol
    Please don't hold my terrible childhood tastes against me I've grown I swear.
    But back to my train of thought while Bleach had style and good action it lacked charm, and while Naruto had moments of great action (looking at you Rock Lee ;) ) and some genuinely heart-wrenching moments (looking at you Haku ;_; ) it was held down by too much of "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP CONQUERS ALL!" that made it chore to sit through partway through Shippuden.
    But One piece had it all lovable characters, a universe dense with detail, great stories, heartwarming and heart-crushing scenes, grand action, the coolest and weirdest powers that I've seen, and not even the living nightmare of the Dub that shall not be named could keep it down, but the pace did.
    I loved One Piece but I couldn't help but feel I was wasting so much of my time on how it was structured. It became a chore to manually skip the opening, recap and watching too many seconds of *stares*... THIS ISN'T TWILIGHT!
    I eventually dropped all three of the Big 3 after watching them off and on for a while and didn't plan to go back given the way shows like Overlord, My Hero Academia, Konosuba, and others are released on a yearly basis that doesn't waste your time, keep a good standard of animation and are able to deliver a satisfying season finale that appropriately leaves you wanting more.
    Now finally my point, You magnificent people of the One Pace team have given me back the passion to continue the series, Thank you so much!
    I wish you all the best to see the project through.
    Thank you so much!

  2. #2282

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1 View Post
    I started watching One Piece when it aired on Cartoon Network and It hooked me not just because it was an anime and but because I was a dumb Naru-tard that didn't know where to find anime that wasn't on CN. lol
    Please don't hold my terrible childhood tastes against me I've grown I swear.
    But back to my train of thought while Bleach had style and good action it lacked charm, and while Naruto had moments of great action (looking at you Rock Lee ;) ) and some genuinely heart-wrenching moments (looking at you Haku ;_; ) it was held down by too much of "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP CONQUERS ALL!" that made it chore to sit through partway through Shippuden.
    But One piece had it all lovable characters, a universe dense with detail, great stories, heartwarming and heart-crushing scenes, grand action, the coolest and weirdest powers that I've seen, and not even the living nightmare of the Dub that shall not be named could keep it down, but the pace did.
    I loved One Piece but I couldn't help but feel I was wasting so much of my time on how it was structured. It became a chore to manually skip the opening, recap and watching too many seconds of *stares*... THIS ISN'T TWILIGHT!
    I eventually dropped all three of the Big 3 after watching them off and on for a while and didn't plan to go back given the way shows like Overlord, My Hero Academia, Konosuba, and others are released on a yearly basis that doesn't waste your time, keep a good standard of animation and are able to deliver a satisfying season finale that appropriately leaves you wanting more.
    Now finally my point, You magnificent people of the One Pace team have given me back the passion to continue the series, Thank you so much!
    I wish you all the best to see the project through.
    wut? one piece has way more power of friendship than naruto does.

    i mean idk how far into one piece you are but they
    Spoiler:
    literally declared war against the entire world government for one of their friends.

  3. #2283

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    wut? one piece has way more power of friendship than naruto does.

    i mean idk how far into one piece you are but they
    Spoiler:
    literally declared war against the entire world government for one of their friends.
    Yeah but its never "the power of friendship beat a giant monster" in one piece

  4. #2284

    Default Re: One Pace

    Hey, out of curiosity (and a bit of irritation) I noticed you changed the file type and players for the several arcs (.MKV to MP4) and the player to openload.
    I bring this up cuz it's hurting my enjoyment of the show and the videos are constantly stopping to buffer and/or load whereas before these problems didn't exist while I was watching the Sabaody Archipelago Arc. What are the reasons for these changes?
    EDIT: also too many pop-ups!
    Last edited by SomeGuy1; July 28th, 2018 at 10:53 AM.

  5. #2285

    Default Re: One Pace

    If i may,the buffering isn't really an issue if you let it load a minute or so after starting the video.I will admit,that is not the greatest solution but still the most simple.Or simply download the episode.
    As for the pop-ups,use adblocker.I use free adblock software and I don't have any.

  6. #2286

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    If i may,the buffering isn't really an issue if you let it load a minute or so after starting the video.I will admit,that is not the greatest solution but still the most simple.Or simply download the episode.
    As for the pop-ups,use adblocker.I use free adblock software and I don't have any.
    I have left it to load for several minutes but that is having NO positive effect on me, and on the daily, I do use adblocker and whitelist certain sites but alas even then the pop-ups persist.
    I don't know how to download single episode off of the openload player or if that's even an option, and while I've considered torrenting the arc I'm watching now, I'm on the fence cuz gotten into trouble with my ISP (Internet Service Provider) when I got a whole season of a show way back when, and I'm not willing to poke that bear again. What has me perplexed is I jumped on to this site and was so excited to jump back into the show via this project, but now with these changes, it's become an un-fun hassle. :(
    EDIT: Although I could see them putting up to finance the site, not necessarily for the sake of capitalizing on the show's success but just as a way to keep the site up, but the project has been progressing since 2013 so I can't imagine their having money troubles as far as the site goes at this time.
    Last edited by SomeGuy1; July 28th, 2018 at 03:16 PM.

  7. #2287

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1 View Post
    I have left it to load for several minutes but that is having NO positive effect on me, and on the daily, I do use adblocker and whitelist certain sites but alas even then the pop-ups persist.
    I don't know how to download single episode off of the openload player or if that's even an option, and while I've considered torrenting the arc I'm watching now, I'm on the fence cuz gotten into trouble with my ISP (Internet Service Provider) when I got a whole season of a show way back when, and I'm not willing to poke that bear again. What has me perplexed is I jumped on to this site and was so excited to jump back into the show via this project, but now with these changes, it's become an un-fun hassle. :(
    Hop on our Discord for the workaround. It'll be reverted soon, in any case. It was put into place to test the functions of an external video player, but didn't work out too well due to the ads.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  8. #2288

    Default Re: One Pace

    Whole Cake Island 18 is out.

    http://onepace.net/#/?episode=248

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  9. #2289

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Whole Cake Island 18 is out. http://onepace.net/#/?episode=248
    YEEEEEEEAAHHHH BOOOOOOI, makes my day every time. Gonna buy some nice chocolate and watch this

  10. #2290

    Default Re: One Pace

    According to the "Progress" section of the site, Enies Lobby 04 was finished yesterday.
    When going to Enies Lobby in the video player, Episode 4 does appear, but there is no video it links to.

    Should the video be working, or is the Progress section somehow affecting the video player without your input?

  11. #2291

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Halfbeard View Post
    According to the "Progress" section of the site, Enies Lobby 04 was finished yesterday.
    When going to Enies Lobby in the video player, Episode 4 does appear, but there is no video it links to.

    Should the video be working, or is the Progress section somehow affecting the video player without your input?
    That was an error. That episode will be released sometime soon, though.

    The progress page automatically sends an episode to be "released", even if it isn't ready. That's to automate the process if something is uploaded early.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  12. #2292

    Default Re: One Pace

    Hey one pace team,
    It been few weeks and I their are no releases for whole cake.
    When is the next episode of WC coming up?

    Thank you and keep up the good work

  13. #2293

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Op user 123 View Post
    Hey one pace team,
    It been few weeks and I their are no releases for whole cake.
    When is the next episode of WC coming up?

    Thank you and keep up the good work
    It's currently in post-timing QC. Not too sure when it'll be out, though.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  14. #2294

    Default Re: One Pace

    I was looking at the progress section and it says Enies Lobby isn't going to be worked on, are you guys putting it on hiatus?

  15. #2295

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by TakoSalvix View Post
    I was looking at the progress section and it says Enies Lobby isn't going to be worked on, are you guys putting it on hiatus?
    Most likely, yes.

    It'll be resumed sometime in the future.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  16. #2296

    Default Re: One Pace

    Is there any problem with the project? I'm kinda worried since it's been a while and Ennies Lobby is going on hiatus

  17. #2297

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by arturox2500 View Post
    Is there any problem with the project? I'm kinda worried since it's been a while and Ennies Lobby is going on hiatus
    There's nothing to worry about. We're all just busy with school returning and vacations ending.

    Releases will resume soon.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  18. #2298

    Default Re: One Pace

    Whole Cake Island 19
    http://onepace.net/#/?episode=249

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  19. #2299

    Default Re: One Pace

    Was a good watch, thanks

  20. #2300

    Default Re: One Pace

    Yay,episodes are coming again! :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts