+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

well to be honest I was very excited for Thriller bark to be released in your version of it, but I mean its your guy's project and you guys should do what you think is best!

Regardless, I am sure whatever you guys do, everyone will be happy!

Just curious, do you have an example where we could see the difference of quality that you guys are talking about?
    I didn't know that they were upgrading the quality of episodes, where do you find this?

But ya, either way thanks for taking to time to do all this guys and if that's what you think is best, I'm good with it!

It's simply a better raw, not Toei upgrading anything.

Here's a comparison picture.

Old Raws/Vegapunk

Spoiler:

You can see how the color is sort of way darker, and how it lowers the quality of the overall image (not to mention the noticable black bar on the right side.)

Now for BS-Fuji:

Spoiler:

It has more natural colors, and lacks the black bar on the right.

Check this link to see another: http://imgur.com/8zE74Xp,wGeMF63#0

F
    irst picture is Vegapunk/Old Raw, and other one is BS-Fuji. You can see how it kind of blurs some character's faces, and pixelates and blurs the background as well.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; June 26th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Agreed. The BS-Fuji raws are superior and I'd prefer if One Pace stuck to those when possible.

Fine with me Galaxy, it's something oriented towards creating a better final product, so you won't hear complaints from my side. You guys are doing great so don't worry, I'm looking forward to see how you handle Enies Lobby :)

Thanks for the responses. We're probably going to do just that then. Thriller Bark will have ~5 episodes before it becomes bi-weekly.

Anyways, here's Episode 5:

http://onepace.comeze.com/?page_id=94

It's our shortest episode so far I believe.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

This is a GREAT project, I've just discovered it and I've seen in streaming some episode, now I'm going to download every episode you'll do.
    I'd suggest you to use the best source possible, waiting isn't a problem.

Thanks for doing this! It's really awesome ~
    And yea I agree that you should use the best quality possible, it'll be worth it in the end.

Watching Luffy fight Hody without looking weaker than Pre-TS Luffy was great...

I am loving this so much. It's nice to see the episodes done in a speedy fashion rather than draaaaaaagged.

Though, is it okay if you upload the early One Pace episodes to streaming sites?
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    I am loving this so much. It's nice to see the episodes done in a speedy fashion rather than draaaaaaagged.

Though, is it okay if you upload the early One Pace episodes to streaming sites?
    Yeah, I can start uploading them to Putlocker. Currently, they are on Videoweed.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Yeah, I can start uploading them to Putlocker. Currently, they are on Videoweed.
    Awesome, thank you.
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

Started uploading them. Links will go up on the site as they finish.

Episode 6 of Whitebeard War is out as well: http://onepace.comeze.com/?page_id=94

We've changed the way we've rendered these, and the quality increase is very significant. Here's a comparison: http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/30332. Mouse over is the old render setting.

Not only is it much higher quality, but it also helped to cut the size of our 720p release by over 50%.

Progress: Editing 7 and Editing New World 35.

Oh right, you might notice in Episode 6 how the BS-Fuji logo is gone. This is because the raw removed it for Episode 337-340, but it didn't really effect the quality at all.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; July 1st, 2013 at 01:26 AM.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Already downloading, thanks for it.

Episode 1 has been rereleased with the new preset, along with some fixes.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=450008

Putlocker will be up later.

Progress on other things: Episode 2 v2 is ready to go up. 35 and 7 need to be timed, but will be timed tonight.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; July 6th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Great to see Thriller Bark getting this treatment! I remember that arc feeling very dragged out when I was on a One Piece marathon.

So am I the only who can't use putlocker or what? Or perhaps I'm not understanding what it actually is. Is it or is it not a player where I can watch the episodes and not download?

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    So am I the only who can't use putlocker or what? Or perhaps I'm not understanding what it actually is. Is it or is it not a player where I can watch the episodes and not download?
    You can watch the episodes on it too.

Once you've loaded the link, you can click "Continue as a free user", and it will take you to the video playing area.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    You can watch the episodes on it too.

Once you've loaded the link, you can click "Continue as a free user", and it will take you to the video playing area.
    It might just be me as I don't see that option anywhere, as it just takes me to the home site. Hell I can't even go to your home website as well.

Hmm, the One Pace website is loading for me. I'm not sure why it's doing that...

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

I was thinking it might be browser related as, someone else before me did express a similar problem

Are there any links for Episodes 2+ Streaming?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information