+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: enies lobby devil fruits

first of all i don't think that exist only one tipe of each fruit.
    kizaru (yellow) and aikanu (red) are thunder and fire admirals. they'll not be admirals without a logia.
    second we know that one fruit can be of 3 different types but before eating nobody knows what powers the fruit give... how we can say that a fruit can destroy usop's character?
    a supersight paramecia or a zoan fruit model hawk will be quite useful to him.
    even a superstrenght or invisible ability... remember that usop must rejoin SH...
    he left saying that is not more than a baggage guy. now he'll prove that is not only that...

PS: the slingshot that eat zoan fruit is great.

^how do we know it is fire and thunder? As I recal that was not specified. It only called them Blue Pheasant (weve met him), yellow monkey, and red something. No devil fruits mentioned. Plus there is only one of each but some Zoan types have different models. ex. 5 models of the bird-bird (tori-tori?) fruit.

I don't think that would improve Usopp's character ESPECIALLY if it related to shooting. He rellies on his own skill soley and thats how it should remain. He could always get something like the sniper with Blackbeard to improve accuracy, but seriously, he doesn't even use a really weapon!

However his Staff would be cool if it ate one. However even then I think it would only be cool if it were some model of the human-human fruit (so it could talk back/ provoce enemys) ex. girl, okama, or angel (so it has wings) models. (chopper would be the male model...or was it just that he was a male originally.

Which raises an interesting point. What if you were of one gender then ate a zoan fruit of another gender? How would that work? Would your middle state be a heremaphridite? What about with a rumble ball?

*Also yellow would be more likely lightning than thunder (but thats taken) Maybe its like raw light energy or something.

maybe "red" has a magma-fruit
    and "yellow" an earth-fruit <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro
    maybe "red" has a magma-fruit
    and "yellow" an earth-fruit <_<
    Hey you stole my idea! :laugh: No but seriously, that´s exactly what I am thinking would be their powers if they have DF powers. Especially about the magma thing.

@ Nex: they don´t necessarily need logia´s to be Admirals. They don´t necessarily even need DF´s for that positions. If they are strong without any of these then they actually might be qualified already.
    I don´t see much difference to the Shichibukai here. The WG needs strong pirates to fill these positions. But strong doesn´t necessarily mean having a DF power. Mihawk is the living proof for that.

Quote Originally Posted by - NeX -
    a supersight paramecia or a zoan fruit model hawk will be quite useful to him. even a superstrenght or invisible ability... remember that usop must rejoin SH... he left saying that is not more than a baggage guy. now he'll prove that is not only that...
    The thing is just that he needs to prove his worth through his own skill and wit..

If it were earth would it be more likely to say green or brown? But then again they might just be trying to stick to the primary colours.

Why green? It´s earth, not grass. I agree with your brown though. The reason why yellow could still mean earth is just as you say the primary color thing.

Or another logia that could work with yellow would be the light logia. But honestly, I seriously don´t have any idea how this power would work or look like but if anybody could create something interesting with such an ability then it is Oda.

But there´s still the possibility that neither Akainu nor Kizaru have a DF power and if they should have one, then it mustn´t be a logia.

On a side note: If the next file book should be called One Piece Yellow then I´ll officially rename them to the Three Admiral Books. :laugh:

I'll stick with Admirals representing one of each type of fruits: logia, zoan and paramecia. It only would be fair, nobody couldn't argue that specific type of fruit is better than another. And logia is already taken so...

don't know if it's been said, but imagine if chopper ate another devil fruit mistakenly?! he'd lose his human abilities and wouldn't be able to talk anymore. he even would'nt be able to think anymore. he has to take care...

Happy Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Adamiser_x
    I think it would only be cool if it were some model of the human-human fruit (so it could talk back/ provoce enemys) ex. girl, okama, or angel (so it has wings) models. (chopper would be the male model...or was it just that he was a male originally.

Which raises an interesting point. What if you were of one gender then ate a zoan fruit of another gender? How would that work? Would your middle state be a heremaphridite? What about with a rumble ball?
    i think it will work like ranma1/2... hahahaha when he will turn to a girl when he gat splash by a hot water or..... idunno it's hot or cold... ????
    by the way what is okama mean??

Okama= Mr.2 Bon Clay

For the 2 devil fruits on enies lobby
    I'm hoping for Frankfried and Hattori to eat them,but Spandam,Kalifa(Octopus fruit to catch all her thorn whips),Fukuro(Speaker[those large stereo soundsystem speakers] fruit lolz),or Yokozuna don't sound bad either

okama=like a gay crossdresser or something

i don't think Zoans (the fruit) have a gender, for instance there is no Male Neko Neko No Mi: Leopard and Female Neko Neko No Mi: Leopard ( or Neko Neko No Mi: Female Leopard), but this might just been kept in the dark from Oda, but i honestly don't think so.

A "angel" DF might be funny but i also don't see it happening, we already have our angels, the skypeans.
    baka^ni

Quote Originally Posted by mazinkaiser
    I'm hoping for Frankfried and Hattori to eat them.
    Yessss!! Goooooo HATTORI!!!

I think that if zoan fruits were to have gender the original gender would override it. The exception, I think, will be human human simply because in the end, even if you start as something else, your human side will be more dominant.

Also Leapard is already the version of the fruit (neko-neko) so there wouldn't be a version of the version would there? However human-human being the fruit there is a possibility that those will be the versions (otherwise what else could it be)

But just imagine, if Usopp's staff were to eat the Devil fruit first the crew members would have to find some way of identifing it. THEN they'd have to find were the blackmarket is (only place where the technollogy is located). And finally, the hardest task, they'd have to get Nami to part with it (that is a shit load of Beli) That would take at least 10-15 chapters yes? Next filler arc?

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    don't know if it's been said, but imagine if chopper ate another devil fruit mistakenly?! he'd lose his human abilities and wouldn't be able to talk anymore. he even would'nt be able to think anymore. he has to take care...
    would be funnier if ussopp lost his mask, panicking when luffy approached "sogeking" to ask what's wrong, and eat a devil fruit........... but nah... that won't happen :D

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

No no no, one of the fruits is the dreaded Goon Goon no mi, or Goon Zoan, which turns the eater into a Goon with the normal Zoan form variants(Full Goon, Half-Goon, Non-Goon) What's a goon you ask? They are from the 'Popeye' comic strip. They have massive upper torsos, forearms like the spinach-eating sailor himself, and superhuman strength. Franky will eat it, but nobody will be able to tell the difference. The other one is the ahou ahou no mi, or Idiot Paramecia. The WG's info on this one is kinda' sketchy; they think it will allow the user to turn other people into idiots, but really it makes the person who eats it into an idiot. Spandam eats it, with similar results to Franky's.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

no no no
    one of the devil fruits is a coffee-coffee-fruit :laugh:
    and you know who will get it XD

Usopp's officially a Dial user, the staff is merely a weapon he whipped up on the way to Enes Lobby... i don't recall seeing him with it in the Sea Train...
    maybe he be finding it soon since he's missing...
    besides... the crew needs a balance between DF users and swimmers
    if the crew have too much DF users and not enough swimmers, you do the math

i know this sounds kinda stupid... but i recall that not only people can eat fruits...
    like Mr.4's dog/gun (forgot his name) who ate a dog/gun fruit
    maybe one of the Crew's items like someone mentioned earlier about Usopp's staff

i'm opting for Zoro's swords to eat the fruits
    maybe Luffy's Hat?
    or Sanji's Shoes XD

XD hope usopp's staff eats a devil fruit opeans up limitless possibilities and might be a little disrespectful zoan type alway's screaming hey usopp come back bastard

Remember the SouthBird that luffy brought back from skypiea arc?
    I wonder if it gets it eat a zoan type fruit?
    I wonder will it be able to look in other directions after changing form if it ate a zoan type df?
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    Let it all go: Fear, doubt, disbelief.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information