+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What will become of the FF at the end of the W7 arc?

Default What will become of the FF at the end of the W7 arc?

I was wondering what the FF will be doing at the end of the arc, because, I can't remember when exactly, but they declared themselves as mugirawa to the marines, so they will logically be pirates searched by world governement.

So, what will they do?
    rejoin the galley-la company?
    rejoin Luffy's crew (even if it not really possible, we can still think about it)?
    leave W7 for another island where they aren't known (perhaps to jaya and merge with the monkeys crews)?

it's widely specualated that they'll join Galley-La, i think that if they do it will be after Chopper removed the enhancements that they've done fighting the WG. but saying that if their is an ancient weapon under the city then i doubt their will be a city after this arc and thus it really doesn't matter. they won't join the Mugiwara's no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the
    i think that if they do it will be after Chopper removed the enhancements that they've done fighting the WG.
    Come again one. O.o

but saying that if their is an ancient weapon under the city then i doubt their will be a city after this arc and thus it really doesn't matter.
    Come again two. O.o O.o

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the
    if their is an ancient weapon under the city
    This was from a fake spoiler..

Has anyone thought that they might go there seperate ways, but still be considered mugiwara's? Much like vivi.

I thought declaring themselves Strawhats was a rather clever move. Now there's nothing linking them to Water 7 at all, and as long as they change their looks a bit and return, the Government will have nothing on them. They'll be searching for ''companions of the Strawhats'', instead of a bunch of rowdy ship dismantlers. Of course, they could join Galley-La as well, but my point remains.

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

The Franky Family won't join the Straw Hats. They'll most likely go their seperate ways from Franky after Water 7 is over, and most likely will join Galley-la.

The Frankies all look fairly indistinguishable from one Franky to the next. So if they were to integrate back into Water 7, and say become Galley-La employees or just regular citizens & drop the whole fishnet, armor & crazy glasses get-up altogether.

I would think it would be fairly difficult for the Government to come to W7 & try to identify and or pin anything on a group of sixty random dudes in a city of tens of thousands(?) of people. Though, I worry about the Galley foremen, things might not be as easy for them resuming their lives on W7, considering their fame & all.

Oh no, I smell where this is going... wait! It's already there from the beginning with - and no thread hijacking this time around.

Edit: My brand new opinion about this is that the Government will forgive them or just let them be and do what ever they want unless they break a law again. Why? I don't know. Perhaps because without them Spandam would had screwed the world all over, or the Elders and pals are really understanding and forgiving bunch of people . A real friend would go against you just to save your sorry ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoska
    It's already there from the beginning with - and no thread hijacking this time around.
    kinda takes the fun outta it you know the hijacking is part of the fun:laugh:

and as for the question i think the FF could get away with it fairly easy but the Three foremen are pretty much screwed since they are to well known to just return to W7(the first place they would look) and their former lifes after attacking the lobby.

Perhaps that Oda will do the mini adventures of the ff

Ivotas, Jackvance,Yoska, and Wolfwood seem not to want to point out that this has been discussed extensively in the end of the Franky v. Pauly II thread.

I think they will join Galley-La.

They all dreamed of becoming shipbuilders, but were rejected. Doesn't everyone make their dream come true in OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Soupster
    Ivotas, Jackvance,Yoska, and Wolfwood seem not to want to point out that this has been discussed extensively in the end of the Franky v. Pauly II thread.
    You forgot to mention Octogon in this group. And the reason why the five of us aren┬┤t too active is because we are wanted criminals for thread highjacking. :laugh:

No but seriously, I also noticed how Octogon, Wolfwood and Yoska just said very little about it while Jackvance and myself completely remained silent about that matter. :laugh:

Didn't know this topic has been discussed yet. Sorry.

Hey, there┬┤s absolutely no need for apologies here. It wasn┬┤t even in the thread where it belonged to. Other than that it was just five of us who discussed it so this leaves still a large number of members to discuss it. I for one just would like to stay out of it this time. =)

Sorry about forgetting Octogon, i was trying to remember and only checked the last page or so. I love using that thread as an example to show that this forum is in intellectual one though.

Sorry for being here late, haven't checked the forum much since I got back to my (parents') home. Anyway, I don't think there's a real reason to revive the discussion since it got fleshed out in detail in another thread, but my position is that it would be unrealistic if they could just go back to Water 7 and live happily ever after. And not just the Galley-La boys, also the FF. If you wanna know why, the answers are in the Franky vs Paulie II thread :laugh:

Discovered Stowaway

I think that the only way they can stay at W7 after this would be if Iceburg used his power to convince the goverment to lay all blame on the Starwhats. It is possible that he could do that since he is quite powerful but it sounds a bit unlikly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeltz
    I think that the only way they can stay at W7 after this would be if Iceburg used his power to convince the goverment to lay all blame on the Starwhats. It is possible that he could do that since he is quite powerful but it sounds a bit unlikly to me.
    Don't forget that Luchi and his men, who works directly for the WG was going to kill Iceburg, don't count on that the WG would let him blame what Paulie stated as "Here I am in control!" (or something like that) on the Strawhats.
    Old school lurker.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information