+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090

Thread: World Trigger

Default Re: World Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    C'mon, that's ignoring the fact that most people in this forum are westerners who contact with manga through scanlations, VIZ, or other localizations. It makes no difference which magazine it is, what matters is the schedule.
    I'm not sure about that. I think you also ignoring that there are lots of people who follow by raw as well. Plus, it'll make confusing for people who follow Jump toc. I know the schedule is what matters, but it isn't like big job asking to label either Viz or in Japan.

I ask ye to stop this pointless discussion and ask you to accept these facts:

1.- World trigger will not be in Weekly Shonen Jump
    2.- Wolrd trigger will still be in english Weekly Shonen Jump
    3.- World trigger will be in Jump SQ, a monthly magazine, from next issue onwards, hopefully until it ends
    4.- World trigger is a great series that deserves to reach it's natural end.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I ask ye to stop this pointless discussion and ask you to accept these facts:

1.- World trigger will not be in Weekly Shonen Jump
    2.- Wolrd trigger will still be in english Weekly Shonen Jump
    3.- World trigger will be in Jump SQ, a monthly magazine, from next issue onwards, hopefully until it ends
    4.- World trigger is a great series that deserves to reach it's natural end.
    Facts acceptd. I really hope no. 4 becomes a fact, instead of it becoming a sort of Gin no Saji which entered its final arc I don't even know how many years ago and just publishes 3 or 4 chapters every once in a while and promptly goes back into hiatus for god knows how long...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

That one is silver spoon right? Wasn't Arakawa also doing an ancient war manga as well?
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Yep, Silver Spoon. A series I was totally absolutely surprised I liked. Nay, I loved! It's about a damn agricultural high school. And it was awesome. Until it became the new HxH.

Yep, the woman is doing Arslan Senki, which I recently picked up and which is also damn friggin awesome. But the could dedicate a year to concluding Silver Spoon, for Christ's sake, and then keep doing Arslan. Anyway, Arakawa is definitely one of my top 3 mangaka.

But to be back on topic, I sincerely hope WT does not follow in the footsteps of disappearing into the mists of time and reappearing every once in a while, and stays on a regular schedule.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

2 chapters are out!

https://readms.net/r/wt/170/5519/1?mobile=1

I don't understand why they let one point get away

Awesome chapters! Ashihara is on fire since his return.

That teamwork between the 2 aces was great and the way Hyuse used the Escudos was awesome. That map choice turned out to be a huge advantage for him.

A little sad about 2 things: no Hyuse in the cover (not really surprising actually but I would have been fine if he replaced Jin just this time) and Kageura being defeated that way (one of the rare time in this manga where I would have liked a more classic 1vs1). I'm biased because Kage is one of my favorite characters. Still looked great in defeat and Zoe has really grown on me in this battle.

I can't wait to read the rest of the battle and see what Hyuse has in mind, what Chika will do, what Azuma has planned with his dummy beacon (my guess on what that "ball" thing is) and if Osamu's bad feeling become real or not.

So far, the fight is too much in their favor for that to continue much longer.

Yah, Zoe is my favorite, his "oh, shucks I'm dying, time to explode" tactics, and how he just does things straigthforwardly is refreshing.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I find pretty funny how petty Hyuse is, Jin screwing him with Escudo really let a mark on him, huh. On the other hand all that Escudo´s spamming made me remember an online game called S4 League, good times.

Also it was really nice to see Zoe being cool and competent, last match he wasn´t able to show off because of Ninomiya.

With Viz's big JUMP overhaul, World Trigger is now going to be actually-for-real simul!
    Meaning, free to read on viz dot com the instant Jump SQ is out in Japan (usually the 4th of every month; or the 3rd if the 4th is a Sunday, afaik).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information