Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2012 AP Awards Results, Celebration, and Sundry Other Things Thread

Default Re: 2012 AP Awards Results, Celebration, and Sundry Other Things Thread

Oh sweet! Third year in a row I nominate Redon for best researcher and he finally won! You deserve it Redon, you've got the finger on the pulse of the one piece world.

whoa didn't evenrealize this wuz over yet and thanks to the ppl who voted for me! or whatever but wut's 'articulate" mean???

PFT stahp it you CCC :UUUU
    Butyeah... guessing figures aren't gonna be released?

Nope, probably not. They have never been released before, so it is safe to assume that this year won't be an exception.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

D'aaaaaaaw. Shame.
    Oh well :U

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    whoa didn't evenrealize this wuz over yet and thanks to the ppl who voted for me! or whatever but wut's 'articulate" mean???
    I don't know but congrats. (Probably it means that you healty bones... )

Articulate means you have silky smooth skin and eyes that sparkle in the moonlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Articulate means you have silky smooth skin and eyes that sparkle in the moonlight.
    Kistune, you geve me whiplash! I had to do a double take since I was skimming and thought it said 'skin that sparkles in the sunlight'
    Thank goodness that impression was wrong, I knew you wouldn't insult someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    PFT stahp it you CCC :UUUU
    Butyeah... guessing figures aren't gonna be released?
    Sixty-three ballots were submitted if that's what you're asking.

Almost all of them had votes in the majority of categories, which is new. There were a few people who votes in ten or less, but a far smaller percentage of them than usual.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Sixty-three ballots were submitted if that's what you're asking. Almost all of them had votes in the majority of categories, which is new. There were a few people who votes in ten or less, but a far smaller percentage of them than usual.
    I see, I meant precise votes but oh well. I shall remain curious = u =

Yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose of doing it this way. I'd rather not have somebody get their feelings hurt if they/their nominees didn't get any votes.

Anyhow, we've had plenty of time to tal things over. So I'd again like to thank everybody for participating; Admins, Mods, and Members alike. It's always fun to do theses and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Check back in a few months for the 2013 Character Tournament. I'm sure it'll be the best one yet (and if it isn't, you all know who to blame)!
    Complicating things since 2009.

Thread Information