Hi guys, I suppose a lot of people here are aware that recently AP forum has collectively sent an Omake idea for OP log (thx again guys); and Oda has taken notice of it and actually made an omake based on the idea called RPG TIME.
Now, I feel that this is somewhat a great achievement for us as a fanbase (not many fanbase out there can say that they've had their ideas heard and made into reality by the author). Some of our members have scanlated the omake, and I really feel that its a waste not to do something about it (the Omake, I mean).
So with that in mind. I wanted to take the scanlated omake further and create a colored version of it, and since the omake is a collective effort; its fitting that the colored version is also a collective effort of AP members. And here's how it works:
1. This is the scanlated version (credits to CCC & Dreamer), which we can use for our RAW
2. We can each pick 1 panel we'd like to color and then submit it here. (of course if u want to, u can submit more than 1 panel)
3. I'll keep track of the panel submissions so we'll know which panels been done and u can then decide whether to do a different version or just do a different panel.
4.UPDATE: The goal of this project is to send the final work back to Oda. Just to let him know how we felt about our ideas being accepted. And who knows, make it to Ussopp's Pirate Gallery
5. UPDATE: In the case that different people are doing the same panel, we'll have a vote to determine which of them gets placed in the Omake. This doesn't mean that the loser will be left out. I WILL STILL PRINT OUT ALL SUBMISSIONS. It's just that the ones with less vote is going to be printed on a different page, but it's still going to be sent to Oda.
6. UPDATE: Seeing that we've gotten all the panels colored, I've set up a date when to stop accepting submissions n print the project : March 21. So if any of u r interested in joining us, we're still accepting submissions.
7. UPDATE:Well, we've finally completed the omake. And this is the full compilation of everyone's work.
I'm not really sure whether to keep this checklist, so I'll just let it stay here for a while
And here are the individual panels:
And CCC has written the letter we're going to send to Oda:
Thank you from the bottom of hearts for using our international fan brigade's (we are a site called "Arlong Park") idea for the omake manga, "RPG Time." Words alone wouldn't be enough to express our thanks, so we would like to present you with this gift. I translated RPG Time into English, and then our nakama added color to all the panels. Each scene was colored by a different person.
Participants included individuals from Indonesia, the Phillipines, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia, Russia, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Canada, and America. We understand if you don't run this in Usopp's Gallery, but really we just want you to see it.
Please continue to treat us favorably!
Pennames of the participants:
-Silver R. Bolt
Well. I guess that's about it, it's been fun, great, awesome, tiring, amazing, etc etc etc. But we made it. RPG Time is colored, and sent to Eiichiro Oda. Thanks again for everyone's support, couldn't have done it without u guys.