Closed Thread
Page 193 of 542 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 10838

Thread: Post how your day was...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Post how your day was...

Quote Originally Posted by playercena5241 View Post
    who did u get on your ONE PIECE tatoo.
    GOnna get luffy sanji and zroo.. on my leg.. above my left knee

Spoiler:

like that, but only Zoro, Luffy and Sanji. Will cost 1000-1500$ I'd say

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I was at CLI trainings for the past two days... 9-5 in sweltering heat. >_>

But this is the perfect opportunity for me to work with youth. :)

Speaking of which, my friend's 2-year-old niece called me Auntie Taylor~! :D

My cosplay costume arrived today, so I'm really happy ^^
    I need a sig

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    I got to a state where I was getting more of everything without losing anything at all, except for cured meat which I was getting as fast as my miners could consume it. Then I stumbled across a coal mine and started mining from there as well in order to start up my own steel production (that never happened either, probably due to the fact that I couldn't get enough of it), and suddenly I was using up three cured meats for every one that I could make. And when I tried to solve that problem by spamming charcutiers, I suddenly started running out of meat and wood.

And then I died and lost my rifle and my steel sword and 20 cured meat and went "screw this, I'll figure it out tomorrow". Needless to say, I never did. :P
    I had thousands of wood and fur and plenty of coal steel iron and scales and all by the end. In one fight I used a gun a steel sword a laser gun and some sort of trapping device don't remember what it was called, needless to say I didn't loose any hp. Then when I had gotten a bunch of alien alloy and found the broken space ship I built a solid hull and engine and steered the ship into the future... the end.

EDIT: A boolie? I think that's what it was, I also threw a grenade one time, that was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I like having slaves

And I have a bee-yoo-ti-full wagon which is called Lil' Chunky

I just decided to take a break from all the gathering and restock everything. I want at least a thousand of each material plus a convoy. And maybe a couple of swords. Does bringing more than one of each weapon type make a difference, though?
    Nah, doesn`t help, I tried it. You only get to use one of each different weapon.

No idea why I'm so interested in learning the science behind supposedly impossible things recently. I mean, I wanted to write something with teleporters, but I was pondering where the whole idea of teleportation may have came from, and if the concept could be scientifically explained in theory or through actual experiment. It was kinda cool learning this stuff. Especially now I'm seeing where my favorite fictional stories got ideas from, despite it all not being explained(like a character that used photons and crystals to swap places with objects and warp)

So yeah. This is my day. Studying. For me. Which is odd since I never think of studying for something outside getting a grade.

Today I checked my weight and I'm like 138 lbs which I got down to by doing absolutely nothing. I wonder if that weight loss should get checked out.

Also school stuff is looking well now. Registered for classes and finances are finally taken care of. Hooray. Still feel like dying from boredom though.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Today I checked my weight and I'm like 138 lbs which I got down to by doing absolutely nothing. I wonder if that weight loss should get checked out.
    Also school stuff is looking well now. Registered for classes and finances are finally taken care of. Hooray. Still feel like dying from boredom though.
    I would recommend it - nothing wrong with getting a check up.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

...oh Flying Spaghetti Monster, why. Spoilered for a reason, has to do with spiders. Your worldview would generally be better off not knowing this.

Spoiler:
    I saw a spider that looked like a brown recluse in my house, but given how its legs are shaped pretty differently compared to one and I wasn't able to spot the violin, I don't think it is one. However, that still led me to a website that concluded from a doctoral student (they don't say what of, haha) that there are 65 of these in an average USA urban home. They must be extraordinary hiders because I LOOK for them all the time. I can hopefully assume that most of them are in our mostly unused garage and attic. I shake my clothes, shoes, and blanket 75% of the time before putting them on just out of habit.

Dryish I love you ;-; this is so much fun

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Ugh, seven workdays weeks suck... I feel a C M Bellman quote coming...
    "Långt til Måndan, J raska Bröder,
    Lika långt som från Norr till Söder;"
    From Fredmans Epistle nr. 63.

Which roughly translates to,
    "As far to monday, you quick brothers,
    just as far as from north to south;"
    ...I think... :S Stupid old Swedish.
    Of course, in the epistle it was talking about how far away monday felt when you where getting your drink on at the weekend. :P

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Dryish I love you ;-; this is so much fun

Seriously, though, you're all welcome. I was playing it with a bunch of friends to kill time and to ward off anxiety, and we ended up having such a fun time with it that I decided to see whether I could pass that feeling on. Glad to hear I've accomplished just that :)
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

WORK: No job for moi, vacation !!!!

I´m so bored.

LIFE: I acquired a strange obsession with drug stores, I visited 4 drug stores today.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

King of the Klondike "LC"_Lapen's Avatar

Getting more broke and more tired as the day goes on, trying to get ready for my annual pilgrimage to Anime Expo tomorrow.

If anyone else is going, come on down to the AMV Creators panel, which I will be a part of. Also the AMV contest, despite me not making the finals AGAIN, will be featuring one of my videos in the preshow.

Just finished my last day of driving lessons. According to my teacher, I'm best at driving on the freeway and parallel parking, and I need to work on turns in residential areas. Hopefully I can get my drivers license soon~

Holy crap... Sai-Sai with a license...

That terrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Kenny View Post
    Holy crap... Sai-Sai with a license...

That terrifies me.
    why? lol i'm not a speed demon or anything

That avatar isn't helping any defense you present.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Kenny View Post
    That avatar isn't helping any defense you present.
    blame mari for the avatar
    Last edited by Sai-chan; July 2nd, 2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: and hiroy, since he drew it

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    According to my teacher, I'm best at ... parallel parking, and I need to work on turns in residential areas.
    No offense whatsoever intended, but this baffles me. How in the world can one be good at parallel parking, which so far as I am concerned is one of the most cruel concepts anyone has ever come up with, and yet have trouble just making simple turns?

Closed Thread

Thread Information