+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kitsune Kreations: Artwork, Sprites, Animations, Comics, and A Whole Buncha Furries

Default Kitsune Kreations: Artwork, Sprites, Animations, Comics, and A Whole Buncha Furries

Old thread: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=29630

Greetings! Welcome to my art thread!

Wait, what's going on? Don't I already have an art thread? Well, yeah, but everyone deserves a fresh start every now and then. My old thread served me well for three years, but I've decided it's time to take it to the next level. Just in time for the new year, I've decided to rebrand my arty art thread into something a whole lot less self-defeating.

So, then, enough chatter, let's get to the art...

This piece is a sort of work-in-progress I suppose, but then again, it was originally meant to be a quicky before I went and gave it a place in my "logo". I might shade it, but being honest, I like it just the way it is.

Now subscribe to this thread or whatever you kids do these days. And enjoy the ride.

Default Re: Kitsune Kreations: Artwork, Sprites, Animations, Comics, and A Whole Buncha Furri

I think it's a pretty decent choice for a mascot.
    Now draw your own characters! 3:D

Default Re: Kitsune Kreations: Artwork, Sprites, Animations, Comics, and A Whole Buncha Furri

Random sketch dump.

Some of these clearly got more love than others. Most of these are mockups/practice shots for my animation project. Perspective is so bleh...

The colours are nice but your thread title is too long
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    The colours are nice but your thread title is too long
    It also has the word "furries" in it.
    Spoiler:

Its a cool intro pic btw. You ever considered doing an animated gif of it?
    Last edited by Smudger; December 29th, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: why is it linking to some poker site?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    It also has the word "furries" in it.
    Spoiler:

Its a cool intro pic btw. You ever considered doing an animated gif of it?
    I'm actually planning on making a whole animated video based on the character... Though if you mean the logo itself, I do plan to animate it for the cartoon. :3

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Kinda tired, so I phoned this one in, but it's my first time sketching all of this group of characters in this style.

Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; December 30th, 2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Let it be known that my room's lighting has reverted to FUCKING AWFUL. Low quality pics in the forecast. :\

Spoiler:

These are some rough concept and character sketches done for a project I'm planning on working on. It folds a bunch of my ideas into one and allows me to focus on one possible story for a "webcomic" of sorts.

The story, which is as of yet untitled, is going to be set in a high school locked away in an alternate dimension where its students are forced to live out every bad high school stereotype to the fullest, such as clique wars, picture day shenanigans, and doom-bringing tests! In order to survive, one must pick a side and fight their hardest to survive... unless you're the fabled hero of legend, destined to unite the school's warring students and faculties under a single cause: graduate from the hell-spawned academy! But of course the academy won't just sit idly by while the hero of legend grows in strength...

Basically, I want to tell a story with the heart of something like Gravity Falls, the absurdity of Regular Show, the mythos of Adventure Time, and the depth of Lost, all while being kid and family-friendly I guess. So, uh... keep an eye out for it as I try to realize it. :3

Looking forward to seeing you expand on that idea Al. I honestly really like your inspriations behind it, especially a family friendly attempt at the depth of LOST. Cool concepts so far.

Starting some character sheets. Here's Kid.

Animation in progress :3

Spoiler:

Forgot to take the floor offa outline mode but whatevs. Also horrible quality gifs are dumb.
    Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; March 18th, 2013 at 01:41 AM.

Here's a shitty "self-avatar" for no good reason:

Spoiler:

I've been working on some Macabre High stuff that should roll out in a few weeks, but I'm not particularly pleased with it as of yet.~

It's been a while, thread.

I've been arting all this time though. Maybe I should dump some stuff on the thread?

Spoiler:

Lonely thread, have some ART (and things that are terrible)

So, my assignment this week is to draw a human figure. I'm terrible at those!

... :X

This one changed gender on me.

Better, but more cartoony in execution.

This one actually came out very well. Minus perspective issues. Mind you this has no reference pic. I purposely made things like his biceps triangular and I think the effect worked really well. This might be the piece I turn in for this assignment.

But then we needed some foxes. I liked the pose here, but I fucked up the perspective and the head. I'll work on those.

This one turned out alright though. Kinda.

Not a bad haul for one day.

Here's a sneak peek at my upcoming animated webcomic, The Infinite Legend.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information