+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Unresolved Mysteries...

Fukurou has keroros voice! Keroro's Avatar

Is Mihawk one of the weaker Shichibukais because the only one I can think of that he could kill so far is Jimbel because if Jimbels anything like Arlong than Mihawk could easily kill him

Mihawk is not the weakest member of the Shichibukai he is clearly the strongest Member their. He is a long time Rival To Shanks and great Friend. Shanks may be on the same level as Whitebeard so that means Hawkeye could be On The same Level as Whitebeard as well, Hawkeye is known throughout the seas of One Piece!!! The government fears Shanks, and they were also so surprised to see Hawkeye at the Shichibukai Meeting they thought he would be the last man to show his face. Even though we have not seen the other 2 members he is clearly the STRONGEST SO FAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol
    he is clearly the strongest Member their.
    Uhh, I don't know about that. Yes, powerful, but how powerful. Sure he could be the strongest but lets not give the title yet as we haven't seen more than the two of them of in real action. Doflamingo (or Kuma for the matter) could be godly.

Edit: @Octogon: I read, perhaps I wasn't enough clear. He would be the strongest of the two out of the seven. And I know Buc will disagree here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoska
    Uhh, I don't know about that. Yes, powerful, but how powerful. Sure he could be the strongest but lets not give the title yet as we haven't seen more than the two of them of in real action.
    You really should read his whole post.

EDIT: Yoska, I see what you're saying now.

Hawkeye is the strongest shown so far read my post at the top of the page!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol
    Hawkeye is the strongest shown so far read my post at the top of the page!!!
    Calm down, all yoska did was say that we don't know the power of donflamingo and kuma. Though he most likley is wayyyy stronger.

ok thank you but i believe hawkeye's bounty may be much more higher than everyone's on the Shichibukai.

We all remember that in the beginning, Gol D. Roger name was Gold Roger right?
    What if Dragon is really D. Ragon?
    And think about it, Dragon let luffy escape the hands of Smoker before he got into grand line, and we saw in a flashback in Alabasta that Dragon was like a 'revolutionary' man.
    That could mean that Dragon foreseen that Luffy could help him grow a revolution.
    And what is a revolution? People against the governement.

I think that after the W7 arc, we can see that as it's the governement which tries to kill Iceberg when Iceberg worked so long for him, and that he's the beloved mayor of W7, if he chose to let the population know the truth, it could plant a seed for revolution.

You know, I'm rather sceptic about that. Like, they always says that it's the next arc that something big and epic will happen...

D. Ragon is an old, old theory and the flashback was turing Drum but I agree with the revolution and Luffy being tied together.

Another mystery: why blueno, with his capacity to make doors out of the atmosphere, didn't create a door from W7 to enias lobby to accompagny the prisoners?
    I think it could have been safer than going by train when there is the aqua laguna.
    Could it just been a way to have a long trip, or to show that the four guys of CP9 are stupid, or show-off?

Ok, there is certainly a limit of the extent of his power, but as in the 282th chapter he appears near Luffy as soon as the CP9 are dismissed, I just wondered.

The distance from where he met Luffy and where he was before is nothing compared to the distance between Water 7 and Enies Lobby. If you just look at page 18 of the recent chapter then you can see that probably Luffy could strecht his arms to reach the Judicial Tower. I think it┬┤s within the limits of Luffy┬┤s DF power so I don┬┤t see why it shouldn┬┤t be within Blueno┬┤s limits.

But creating a air door that┬┤s so far away is probably out of his limits. Again I┬┤d like to compare it with Luffy who I by no chance see to can stretch his harms from Water 7 to Enies Lobby.

Perhaps he can just open his door where he can see, just like Robin

yes but all paramecia fruits have limits. dooring, stretching, puzzling, flowering and things like that

The only things I have not yet seen in this thread that i still have questions about are
    1. What exactly is Whitebeards condition, and how much longer will he last. (remember he was hooked up to medical gear. This may be part of the discussion between Whitebeard and Shanks). If the giant Whitebeard dies, what effects will it have on the story.

2. What is the source of the devils fruits. We see all these devils fruit powers, but not once have we seen a devil's fruit tree. No one has even mentioned the general vacinity of these fruit. Are they a product of the grand line, or can they come from anywhere. Are they natural, or did someone make them. I assume that there are multiples of each type of fruit, but we have yet to see any doubles of devil fruit powers. Does this mean that each power is really unique. Is there a fish fish devil's fruit, and does it allow the user to go in the water without being affected. Or is the fictional fish fish fruit the most useless devil's fruit because the person is affected by the water still.

I know, I know. Compound questions, but I have a tendency to ramble.

Also, I doubt the D means Don. I have a feeling there is more meaning to it just like there is more meaning to the idea of One Piece.

Perhaps the D means dream or dreamer, as it's an important thing in one piece.

Why Sanji, Usopp and Nami don't have a last name?

Quote Originally Posted by darkreid
    Perhaps the D means dream or dreamer, as it's an important thing in one piece.

Why Sanji, Usopp and Nami don't have a last name?
    The problem with Nami is that she was adopted as a baby by Bellemere - they don't know who she really is. I think I talked about this in another thread, to paraphrase I guess it doesn't matter too much as it is what they are now that matters, except if you are looking at a case of accidental incest. I once spent a whole summer watching Lebanese/Syrian and Hong Kong soaps which gives me a rather an interesting insight on people with no backgrounds[nods head sagely].

This of course doesn't explain either Usopp or Sanji as they were both old enough to know who they were. Also Usopp knew his mother & father, so he should know their names.

btw I like the idea of Dream - not as much as Don - but it is kinda cool.

mugiwara31

Quote Originally Posted by Octogon
    The same can be said about luffy as well. In something that big, there is no such thing as unfair. The same goes for a fight.

i think the only reason mihawk is the best swordsman in the world is because shanks only has one arm. if i remember, they used to compete in the sword arts. I believe shanks might actually be the closest one to one piece.

and as for dragon, all i know is that hes a logia fruit user that can control the weather(and change into a cloud) otherwise hes a mystery.

Whitebeard was hooked up to medical equipment?

i just wanna know where Roger's crew went
    and maybe how freaking large Shirohige's armada is

was reading the first few pages and i always thought that the proper pronounciation of Raftel means "Rough Tale" which implies that, well... its a rough journey, and a kick ass tale
    maybe Oda's waiting at the end of grandline...
    "Welcome Welcome! You've been Punk'd!"
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara31
    i think the only reason mihawk is the best swordsman in the world is because shanks only has one arm. if i remember, they used to compete in the sword arts. I believe shanks might actually be the closest one to one piece.

and as for dragon, all i know is that hes a logia fruit user that can control the weather(and change into a cloud) otherwise hes a mystery.

That is not the reason why Mihawk is the best Sworsman in the world. Just becasuse Shanks has one Arm? Please Shanks and Hawkeye were RIVALS!!! SPARRING/PARTNERS! When Shanks had "both" arms. Rivals tend to have Equal Power, or Power so close you do not know who is stronger!! Shanks had a Problem handling Hawkeye with two arms, he is just no match to him with just one!! Hawkeye said it himself that "he has no interest in fighting a one armed man".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information