+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    can someone explains how Crimson Emperor works?
    Oh, you must mean Monarch Maroon. This is taken from the wiki:

Spoiler:

"King Crimson's signature ability is to erase time, in which everything except itself and Diavolo is suddenly changed to be in the state they would have been a short time later (at most ten seconds). Time still flows normally for Diavolo, who can interact with the time-erased objects for the amount of time that would have normally intervened (to Diavolo this appears in the form of the would-have-been intervening objects' states being superimposed on each other, in a fashion akin to Nude Descending a Staircase). The nature of the time erase is such that, for example, a bullet that would have hit Diavolo will suddenly be shifted to be on his other side as where it would be seconds later"

An easier way I use to describe it is that he removes the cause but keeps the effect. Did that answer your question? I know it didn't but it just works, man. It just works.

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSTatum View Post
    The dude only joined a few days ago and only has a few posts. I don't think a ban is really going to anything to him. And besides, it was found out early enough, so I think we should let it slide. I think he got his inspiration from last weeks fake scan, and wanted to prove that there are better ways to create fake scans. Anyways, it got the forum discussing again so I don't particularly mind. I just hope we get an actual scan today.
    So two fakes in one topic is ok?

You are right that banning would do nothing, however, I don't get why people think it's perfectly fine to flood the forums with fakes and trying to make believe they are real. We used to run into this issue (but much worse) with the spoiler threads.

It's one thing if it was a fake form somewhere else but to have it be made from someone here....

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

^ Agreed. There's really no point in posting fakes. It just confuses others who aren't as well aware as some of us are in here. There's no need to ban anyone yet but let's not encourage others to post fakes here especially since I'm anticipating news for this game and each new reply in this thread gets my hopes up for more new characters in the game but yet here we are discussing a fake image...

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

Just gonna add a small notice on that post. Carry on, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by RuNa View Post
    So two fakes in one topic is ok?

You are right that banning would do nothing, however, I don't get why people think it's perfectly fine to flood the forums with fakes and trying to make believe they are real. We used to run into this issue (but much worse) with the spoiler threads.

It's one thing if it was a fake form somewhere else but to have it be made from someone here....
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeNinjasSucks View Post
    ^ Agreed. There's really no point in posting fakes. It just confuses others who aren't as well aware as some of us are in here. There's no need to ban anyone yet but let's not encourage others to post fakes here especially since I'm anticipating news for this game and each new reply in this thread gets my hopes up for more new characters in the game but yet here we are discussing a fake image...
    I'm not saying that it's okay, but that there is very little we can actually do since a ban doesn't seem like it would do anything. I find the idea of making fake scans immature myself, and I don't like how this is the topic of discussion, especially since it was disproved almost immediately. I just wish there was something actual for us to talk about instead of talking about something fake. Now hopefully no more fake scans get posted and we just have honest and real scans from now on, even if they aren't as great reveals as the fake one. Here is to hoping for Bobobo, Yugi, Yoh, Light, and Arale, all of them playable or support(More so playable, but some are understandable as support).

Now here is a question. Does anyone think that there will be series that will be story mode only? I hope not, I would prefer series to at least get representation through support only over story mode only any day.

Wait, you can play versus offline on PS3 too, right?
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I'm surprised there's someone so bored out of their mind that they'd feel the urge to create a fake scan in the place.

I can't get over how flawless these arenas look. So good.

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Wait, you can play versus offline on PS3 too, right?
    Yeah, you can play offline versus and play with 2 players. You can't play with 2 players online though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    I'm surprised there's someone so bored out of their mind that they'd feel the urge to create a fake scan in the place.

I can't get over how flawless these arenas look. So good.
    I know, the stages overwhelm me. I wonder what it will be like to just explore them. The stage from Gintama(Yoshiwara) looks very interesting as it has a confined space since you are in a building, but there seems to be many vertical layers. I am wondering how how you can go into the building.

The game will be available digitally on PSN

Spoiler:

Scan Translations of old Scans
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Jojolion; February 1st, 2014 at 10:33 AM.

Is it not possible to play 1vs1?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Is it not possible to play 1vs1?
    We have seen from the 3rd PV that you can fight alone with a support, however 1vs1 has not been confirmed afaik.

I can't wait for this game i preordered it for my vita.
    3DS FC 5429-6917-2690
    Nintendo id: Lugia 16

Thanks to Redon for the scans to be able to translate these.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cant wait for this game importing it for my vita.
    3DS FC 5429-6917-2690
    Nintendo id: Lugia 16

Here's hoping for a scan this week.

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

We're already getting closer to March. I wonder how many more reveals will be left....

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

Kenshiro and Raoh confirmed! I will try to get a translation done as soon as possible!

Does anyone else think it looks like a double page spread?

EDIT: There HAS to be a second scan released, since there is no J-Stars Logo or Release information box(Like release date and stuff) and the side of the page is cut off) and you can also see Luffy's foot under Naruto.
    Last edited by GriffinSTatum; February 5th, 2014 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks for the scan Griffin.

But yikes, why the hell only 1 page then?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information