+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Oh, I see, Hancock could've been a result of the poll they held way back about voting for who you want to see in this game?

Even then, I'm sure Hancock wouldn't have beaten any of the Strawhats in popularity.

I believe only Ace and maybe Law could manage to do so.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    so they have main characters, rivals and now they have girls

they should do a Yamcha group

The yamcha's of shonen jump
    Naruto - Kiba
    Bleach - Chad
    Yu Yu Hakusho - Kuwabara

Hunter X Hunter - Leorio

and of course the best of the best Yamcha's.... YAMCHA!!!! from Dragon ball z
    Unlike Yamcha these characters have at least won a few fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    fodder fights count right?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Sorry, but not Kiba. He never won any fight. He's a full fledged Yamcha Army member.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Sorry, but not Kiba. He never won any fight. He's a full fledged Yamcha Army member.
    It's been a while since I've dived into Naruto....but didn't Kiba beat those guys that could fuse into one person or split or something? They were part of the sound four.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'd also like to add that Buggy and Mr. Satan would be great additions over Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    It's been a while since I've dived into Naruto....but didn't Kiba beat those guys that could fuse into one person or split or something? They were part of the sound four.
    No, the clown puppeteer beat them

New playable characters from Reborn, Beelzebub and Gintama

This year's 50th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tsunayoshi Sawada (with Reborn!) from Akira Amano's Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga and Tatsumi Oga (with Beelzebub) from Ryūhei Tamura's Beelzebub manga are joining the lineup of Namco Bandai Games' J-Stars Victory Vs. "team battle action" video game as playable fighters. In addition, Kagura (and Sadaharu) from Hideaki Sorachi's Gintama manga will also join the game as a support character.

Specifically, each of the new characters introduced will join forces with their respective sidekick to defeat their enemies. Tsunayoshi will perform the X Burner attack with Reborn!, Oga will throw a sparking Beelzebub at enemies, and Kagura will ride an attacking Sadaharu as support.
    Article: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ictory-vs-game
    Last edited by Kingdomkey; November 6th, 2013 at 04:59 AM.

Did they publicly release the final line-up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Did they publicly release the final line-up yet?
    Nope not yet, they are still announcing new characters every few weeks.

Damn, was hoping Kagura would be playable.

People have been dying for Oga and Tsuna to be playable and now it's happened.

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

YEAHHHHHHHH Oga's in! I knew they would announce him sometime soon! Hopefully they'll add in Super Milk Time. I'm already ready to preorder this game! 1 down, 3 more to go!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

I hope this game has a lot more characters because right now it looks barebones
    PSN: Climb25
    WiiU: MANUELF
    3DS: 1805-2220-5158

kagura's not playable? i guess we're not getting another gintama character then :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomkey View Post
    Nope not yet, they are still announcing new characters every few weeks.
    Oh okay. Fans will definitely love the complete roster.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    oh okay. Fans will definitely love the complete roster.
    I want what you know~!!

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

HQ scan.

Well if you think so that probably means more OP characters so that's good.

And just like that, my hype is back. Which honestly was hard after seeing Hancock.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information