+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 319 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 6364

Thread: Food Wars! 【Neuro】

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    They are 16 years old. Totally legal in Japan.
    But the author can easily do a timeskip wedding if he wanted to. I know all the SnS redditor wants a wedding.
    I don't care about the wedding itself, I just wanna have a whole chapter dedicated to their massive weeding banquet where every single chef in the series presents their best dish and it's non-stop food eyecandy with a few foodgasms mixed in.
    -_- o_o O_O ...Agree to disagree sounds about right. Holy moly.
    I'm such a bad person

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Not really, read Eizan's line again. Unless 'them' is also referring to the crowd.
    Momo, Eizan & Urara are all in the same panel. Momo & Eizan are looking toward Urara who is still acting very nice. They are talking secretly about *someone* who is affected by the syrup & Momo say it is cuter that way if that *someone* stay that way.

It's not hard to figure out who they are talking about.

I don't have the japanese raw so I don't know what is the term used to refer to the subject. But I got a feeling it is another case of gender neutral pronoun. The translator isn't sure is the subject a he/she so it is translated as 'them'.

Considering how Momo & Eizan are talking behind Urara's back, they didn't want to make it obvious they are talking about her.

And just a few panels back, Eishi & Rindou were talking about the 'fatigue' issue & they never mention anything about Momo helping them overcome it.

https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_so.../1?t=2&f=0&e=1

I forgot, did Rindou ever truly explain why she's on Central's side? She seems to have been wary of Azami from the very beginning.

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Guess she’s looking out for Tsubasa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Man, they're really rushing through the cooking. There used to be a lot more focus on presenting the work going into the dishes, showing off the ingredients and building tension as to how the hell someone's going to make a turtle into a hamburger. Ever since last round, though, they've just wooshed through the prep work straight to the dishes already being prepared. This is the end, where these things should be at their most amazing and climactic, and it's just... nothing.

I'm starting to feel like we won't get a whole lot of buildup to the point when Azami is finally made to eat all those spiders.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I hate what Azami has done to the series but I really like him as a character, he's such a bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Man, they're really rushing through the cooking. There used to be a lot more focus on presenting the work going into the dishes, showing off the ingredients and building tension as to how the hell someone's going to make a turtle into a hamburger. Ever since last round, though, they've just wooshed through the prep work straight to the dishes already being prepared. This is the end, where these things should be at their most amazing and climactic, and it's just... nothing.

I'm starting to feel like we won't get a whole lot of buildup to the point when Azami is finally made to eat all those spiders.
    The match has just gotten started, chill out a little, will ya. You can start writing your complains if the final bout ends in 3 chapters or so.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I hate what Azami has done to the series but I really like him as a character, he's such a bastard
    Such conflicting thoughts, uh.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Momo, Eizan & Urara are all in the same panel. Momo & Eizan are looking toward Urara who is still acting very nice. They are talking secretly about *someone* who is affected by the syrup & Momo say it is cuter that way if that *someone* stay that way.

It's not hard to figure out who they are talking about.

I don't have the japanese raw so I don't know what is the term used to refer to the subject. But I got a feeling it is another case of gender neutral pronoun. The translator isn't sure is the subject a he/she so it is translated as 'them'.

Considering how Momo & Eizan are talking behind Urara's back, they didn't want to make it obvious they are talking about her.

And just a few panels back, Eishi & Rindou were talking about the 'fatigue' issue & they never mention anything about Momo helping them overcome it.
    You are absolutely correct about this panel! Just to clarify with you

I guess the whole thing with 1st seat is how once he is beaten, he's going to realize that there were people that appreciated his effort and all that jazz, and something about how he neglected those supporting him. A part of the flashback was showing some of the other seats coming in and doing the work required of him with no problems, one of the people being one of the seats that was kicked out once Central came in.

I have my share of complaints about how things have been going lately, but with the amount of screen time Rindou has been getting, that's been enough to satisfy me. Only thing that I found strange was how for before the final round, there wasn't much to build up to that match, just one chapter then bam, match is starting.

As we dwelve more into her backstory, we're realizing Rindou may not be the one dimensional girl who just does things for kicks and wants to see the world burn. She definitely has got some hidden depths.

So Mr. First Seat is basically one of those pretentious art students who hates everyone cause "THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ART!"

Jackass...
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Well I mean that's fine and dandy if you never feel understood

But I don't quite understand how going with Azami's plan to unite everyone under the same ideology regardless of their understanding of basic foodstuffs is going to help his cause

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Well I mean that's fine and dandy if you never feel understood

But I don't quite understand how going with Azami's plan to unite everyone under the same ideology regardless of their understanding of basic foodstuffs is going to help his cause
    And I would wager anything Rindou's thoughts are exactly the same.

Perhaps the reason she's afraid is precisely because of this. If Central were to win, Tsukasa would fully embrace the ideology of Azami, and thus throw away his career in the long run.

Let us also not forget that all this started because of a misunderstanding.

Time for some Shokugeki no Babish

interesting choice to do as a dish from the show
    but it's better than doing the Gotcha Pork Roast like everyone else does

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    interesting choice to do as a dish from the show
    but it's better than doing the Gotcha Pork Roast like everyone else does
    I like to think it's because Babish actually knows how to cook.

Was hoping he'd do the quail stuffed with risotto ~brazen youngster style~ tho. Admittedly I did have to look up this dish because I forgot about it because Hojo is a throwaway character whose current fame in my mind is now "featured on Babish"

Of all the iconic dishes in the show, he went with the one made by a minor character.lol
    I guess that is the one that appeal to him.

Hopefully, all the Sns fans will stop spamming on his video to make an SnS dish.

I'm still waiting on him making the peanut butter tentacles

I just got a chance to read the new chapter.

I'm pretty sure Tsukasa's situation is meant to mirror Joichirou's situation. The way the gourmet critic praise him is very reminiscent of how the gourmet critic praise Joichirou. Joichirou's situation was the main reason why Azami is doing all of this.

Joichirou's dishes receive praises from the gourmet critic but they treated like him a trend that can easily be replaced (& he was!). They didn't appreciate his effort which led to him feeling depress.

Tsukasa probably started feeling the same way.

And 90% of the reason why Rindou joined Central was for Tsukasa. As if we didn't know that....

Tsukasa never had the "stranger danger" talk.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information