+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290
Results 5,781 to 5,791 of 5791

Thread: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Default Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Also, Tosh is just the artist and not the author, that's Yuto Tsukuda.
    Last edited by Coookie; January 13th, 2018 at 09:00 AM.

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

The lewdest thing was having two mini versions of the judge and announcer half crammed between her legs like that scene in American Gods lol.

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    Yeah but you'd have to drop the series at chapter 1 if this were a gamebreaker. Peanut Squid Tentacle Rape of an underage girl, remember?

Not a gamebreaker at all, if anything it shows the artists has great talent in his writing.

Still doesn't stop his art from showing that connection to his old work as stated above.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

I dunno if being a hentai artist shows great talent in writing. And if it did, I don't think this author shows it lawl.

That said this was maybe the first chapter I've had any positive reaction to since the Azami bullshit started, so there's that. And then there's the macro fetish page.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    I dunno if being a hentai artist shows great talent in writing. And if it did, I don't think this author shows it lawl.

That said this was maybe the first chapter I've had any positive reaction to since the Azami bullshit started, so there's that. And then there's the macro fetish page.
    The art and the story are made by different persons (see baka): only the artist has drawn hentai; the author of the story doesn't have experience with hentai.

Aside of those two guys, Yuki Morisaki is the chef who provide the recipes for the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    The art and the story are made by different persons (see baka): only the artist has drawn hentai; the author of the story doesn't have experience with hentai.

Aside of those two guys, Yuki Morisaki is the chef who provide the recipes for the plot.
    Ah, I knew about the chef, but didn't know it was separate artist and writer. Thanks for clarifying!

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Also, Tosh is just the artist and not the author, that's Yuto Tsukuda.

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Ah, I didn't know it was a two person work for this, my bad.

Point still stands, but thanks for clarifying.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Of all the dishes of the series, which one would you want to taste?

I feel like I'm betraying megumi, but I'd want the shrimp ramen of ryu, the one of the ebi stand.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Really there should be no stigma for an artist coming from a background in hentai seeing as so many artists have done it. When the author of Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba& has done hentai that's free license for everyone to have unashamedly come from that background, it's just another lucrative market at the end of the day.

I'm still a bit iffy that Erina is avenging the fallen Megumi because of the difference in how I care about the character.
    But still better than Soma avenging Megumi. So, go Erina.
    Also, not sure why the author bother to bring up a plot point 80+ chapters ago when the arc is about to end...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information