+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 284 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 5669

Thread: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

I like how the first page makes it look like Eizan's just holding a rock

"And now for my secret ingredient!" -bricks Takumi in the head-

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

He's so completely annoying.

The scheme, though it will ultimately fail, fits his character. Fun way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    The scheme, though it will ultimately fail, fits his character. Fun way to go IMO.
    Yeap. Maybe Soma or Megumi will serve their dish right after Eizan and before Aldini's pizza, and the dish counters Eizan's dish effect and is also good appetizer for the pizza. Sweeeet.
    Last edited by Ukimix; October 5th, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    also, the fact that the judges are ok with him trying to manipulate their taste it's pretty bullshit considered that this is a cooking contest
    Like it or not, the judges are right, manipulating the taste isn't against the rules.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Those amazing facial expressions are wasted on a character like Eizan. I hope that in his next manga Saeki will have the opportunity to use that skill on a more interesting character.

As for the chapter itself, I liked it and I found it interesting that a character finally use that kind of strategy in shokugeki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Like it or not, the judges are right, manipulating the taste isn't against the rules.
    it's still bullshit since you are judging the cooking..i'm actually surprised no judge has ever been seen cleansing their palate passing from one dish to the other

Megumi goes and forces momo to go after eizan, and make the judges choke on her extremly sweet apple pie.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

takumi will probably BS some sort of palette cleanser that elevated by the sweetness from the artichokes so that his pizza can be the winner

that's what I'd guess

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

All I know is that Eizan is tripping way too many loser flags for the judges to think it makes a difference.

Nao technically did the same thing in the AE but Hisoka easily counter that. Takumi can easily do that or the judges have a way to cleanse their palate. Anne's expression suggest that she know how to counter this.

Eizan's dish look kinda disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Nao technically did the same thing in the AE but Hisoka easily counter that. Takumi can easily do that or the judges have a way to cleanse their palate. Anne's expression suggest that she know how to counter this.

Eizan's dish look kinda disgusting...
    How did Hisoka make it in the school? He couldn't cook an egg.

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

Turns out the pizza is salty. *Cue WTF face*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

So, is anyone else watching the latest season of the anime?

Overall, the pacing is much better than season 2 but the animation quality looks a bit iffy from times to times.
    Erina VA change apparently. I literally can't tell.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    How did Hisoka make it in the school? He couldn't cook an egg.
    LOL. I always mess up these two characters name.

Anyone know where I can get a GIF of Soma being baffled while everyone sings the school anthem from?
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

Making a clip from anime directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a GIF of Soma being baffled while everyone sings the school anthem from?
    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

Shokugeki no Soma 235 Spoilerhttp://www.bakadata.com/manga-spoile...ma-235-spoiler

Azami will be voiced by Sho Hayami aka Aizen from Bleach and Asano from Assassination classroom.
    Spoiler:

Of course. Who else could it be?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/235/4627/1
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Wow Aizen and Asano, that's so perfect for Azami

I'm kinda enjoying the latest season. The pacing is a lot better and all the school of life moment is pretty great.
    I was pretty meh towards the Moon Banquet festival arc in the manga mainly because Soma vs Kuga was the only real focus among the booths.
    I like that the anime expanded on how the other characters are doing. Makes the festival feels more alive.
    Isshiki actually created a goddamn river for his booth is the best thing ever. (The manga didn't really confirm it.I really though Isshiki was joking)
    Spoiler:

Too bad all the fun will be gone once Azami makes his appearance in episode 5.
    I like that they make reference to Rindou visiting the Insect club and the omake about Isshiki's booth being a sorta hostess club.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information