+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 359 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 7179

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

  1. #7081

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Spoiler:
    And it's finally here, Ban's sacred treasure.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  2. #7082

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Spoiler:
    Did Merlin just teleported it into existence again?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk








  3. #7083

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did Merlin just teleported it into existence again?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spoiler:
    Yes. Merlin seems to have a knack for this.

    Also, wonderful, Liz is wonderful.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  4. #7084

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yes. Merlin seems to have a knack for this.

    Also, wonderful, Liz is wonderful.
    Spoiler:
    Liz been kickin’ ass since her memories awakened. Bitch slapping Mel, continuously healing an entire army, telepathically pacifying lower demons, and now Ark Slapping DK and drawing blood from him. I wonder how much her magic status increased.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk








  5. #7085

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    Liz been kickin’ ass since her memories awakened. Bitch slapping Mel, continuously healing an entire army, telepathically pacifying lower demons, and now Ark Slapping DK and drawing blood from him. I wonder how much her magic status increased.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spoiler:
    Not to mention this juicy piece of information. In the past, Elizabeth was known as "Bloody Eli". An obvious reference to Elizabeth Bathory.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  6. #7086

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Volume 38 hits the shelves on September 17th.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Chapter 307 (Epilogue 1) - “Surrounded by happiness”
    Chapter 308 (Epilogue 2) - “Meliodas Disappears”
    Chapter 309 (Epilogue 3) - “This is my way of living”
    Chapter names changed in volume 37








  7. #7087

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Volume 38 hits the shelves on September 17th.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Chapter 307 (Epilogue 1) - “Surrounded by happiness”
    Chapter 308 (Epilogue 2) - “Meliodas Disappears”
    Chapter 309 (Epilogue 3) - “This is my way of living”
    Chapter names changed in volume 37
    I can hear Nakaba laughing his ass off in the distance.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  8. #7088

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadl...978/1?mobile=1
    Bloody Elie is here to stay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk








  9. #7089
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The King Engine

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Shit, I'm getting hyped! This is more like it!

  10. #7090

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Suddenly, Ludo asking Elizabeth to help him exterminate the demon clan, or urgin her to "wake up", acqires a whole new meaning.

    If I recall it right, she and Mel met in the battlefield. Looks like it was love at first punch.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  11. #7091

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Wait, Merlin had it all along? And she didn't give it to him during any of those life-threatening fights?

    If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

  12. #7092

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Wait, Merlin had it all along? And she didn't give it to him during any of those life-threatening fights?
    He was immortal, what was the worst that could've happen to him?

    What if Danafor's Liz was the one with the closest personality to the OG Liz?








  13. #7093

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    It's wrong that I find funny that Indra fight became a desperate struggle of killing as much baby demons as possible?

  14. #7094

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Wait, Merlin had it all along? And she didn't give it to him during any of those life-threatening fights?
    Didn't she also had Meliodas one.
    The babies Indura are cute compare to their mother. But I'm not really interested compare to the fight with the demon king

  15. #7095

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    No wonder Mael had his sights on Elizabeth. Literally no any other woman among the goddesses could compare to her.

    Now I want to see Mel and Liz's first encounter so badly.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  16. #7096

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    If Mel and Elie are going to face the demon king, the other 5 sins are going against the big Indra, who's going to be Hawk and Escanor's end boss? The Godess? Joey's (Cusack's) curse? I would loathe to end the manga without the Glutony and Pride gaiden.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  17. #7097
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The King Engine

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    No wonder Mael had his sights on Elizabeth. Literally no any other woman among the goddesses could compare to her.

    Now I want to see Mel and Liz's first encounter so badly.
    It'll basically be Genesis from Preacher.

  18. #7098

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    So Ellie finally became her OG badass self, and Ban finally got his damn sacred treasure, albeit it being through the deus ex machina that is Merlin. Interesting.

  19. #7099

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Sure Merlin may sometimes pull stuff out of nowhere. But when the repercussions in the outcome of things are little to none, it hardly matters. I wish other authors learned a bit from Nakaba.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  20. #7100

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Thinking it through, it actually makes a lot of sense Merlin had it all along.

    Ban is an expert thief, one that can steal stuff from many mts. afar. If he wants something he'll get it no matter what. His reach is so ridiculous even non tangible things like physical strength are assimilated into him. He also has got as a keen sense of awareness, therefore, there's no way he would allow to have his own property get taken in his face.

    Of course, if is Merlin, the one that knocked out Meliodas cold during the Liones uprising, of course it would be possible.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts