+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 354 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 7080

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

So instead of the supreme deity it is demon king round 2. Maybe Nakaba agreed that the first one was a bit cheap. And it is good that we know what happened to Zeldoris.
    But after previous chapter the excitement goes down.
    I'm not to mad by Elizabeth fake death because I didn't expect her to die in the first place.

Meh, thought we'd get something more interesting going off of last chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    So instead of the supreme deity it is demon king round 2. Maybe Nakaba agreed that the first one was a bit cheap.
    It is possible that the Goddess clan is not actually evil. They are just so high and mighty that they are only capable of seeing the other clans as pawns. If that is the case, then the supreme diety might not ever become a player in the story in the present. I mean ultimately the only reason we know that she cursed Meliodas is because he wanted to take a goddess clan member for his mate and fought her over it. Now that he rivals the demon king she might not be able to really do anything to him.

Honestly it seems like a waste of a character if the story goes that route, but it could happen...
    Last edited by Ageless_Bum; May 22nd, 2019 at 06:33 AM.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

Awww, I wanted to see Chandler and Cusack´s induras... Either way, I feel a little bad for Cusack, he messed up big time, but he really loved Zeldris.

On the other hand, Demon King being back again, I found weird that the Elizabeth ´s curse belongs to the demon king and Meliodas´s to the Supreme Deity, it´s doesn´t make a lot of sense.

Also I guess that we may get Merlin and Escanor´s backstories if the story will still keep going, even though Escanor is powerless now.

RIP the supreme deity's importance
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

You guys never learn...

Just because the curse that the Supreme Deity placed on Meliodas is gone doesn't translate in the former not having a role.

In fact, now the Demon King has awakened in a vessel that won't fight him back in the subconscious, the Goddess clan is more than necessary. That's why is really important that Mael avoided the fate of his brethen like Elizabeth. He would be an excellent mediator, and he would be more than willing to lend a hand.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Well Zel's vampire girlfriend is running around now too. Guess they'll meet up tragically lol.

If this was Shonen jump, the vampire girlfriend would be instrumental in saving him. But they could die, horribly in this magazine.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum View Post
    It is possible that the Goddess clan is not actually evil. They are just so high and mighty that they are only capable of seeing the other clans as pawns. If that is the case, then the supreme diety might not ever become a player in the story in the present. I mean ultimately the only reason she we know that she cursed meliodas is because he wanted to take a goddess clan member for his mate and fought her over it. Now that he rivals the demon king she might not be able to really do anything to him.

Honestly it seems like a waste of a character if the story goes that route, but it could happen...
    That's the way I see them. The fact that they can heal people and all that makes them seem like technically good, but with huge sticks up their asses.

And dammit I want to see the Supreme Deity, if only to see what her face looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    If this was Shonen jump, the vampire girlfriend would be instrumental in saving him. But they could die, horribly in this magazine.
    What magazine is this in again?

It's pretty much impossible to tell what's gonna happen now. The unexpected happened and from there on anything is possible. Even that Ban gets his sacred treasure back.

Or that Supreme Deity is sealed in it, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I for one am glad demon king is back, he went out waaaay to anticlimactic for him to be done

Going by next chapter's title, the implications are that the Demon King is going to unleash an Indura army all over Britannia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Going by next chapter's title, the implications are that the Demon King is going to unleash an Indura army all over Britannia.
    Wasn’t it quoted in a volume that are only...like 6 induras. 5 if you discount Bajura from the movie. Unless DK wants to genocide the elite of his species for pettiness revenge I don’t see that coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

Welp.

Spoiler:
    Indura onslaught incoming.

Results of the second popularity poll:
    1st place: Meliodas
    2nd place: King
    3rd place: Ban
    4th place: Escanor
    5th place: Zeldris
    6th place: Mael
    7th place: Estarossa (nope, not the doggie)
    8th place: Diane
    9th place: Elizabeth
    10th place: Gowther

Geez Mael, how come the SD let you have two spots on the list.

https://ww2.read7deadlysins.com/chap...i-chapter-312/
    Nothing represents better Mel's treatment of Zeldris than Crunchyroll putting the the series logo over Zeldris face in the colour spread.

Hey look. Lostvayne. I missed you, old friend.

Disclaimer: Swords can't be friends.

Did Escanor gets his abilities back???

Hell is Escanor that strong even with his powers? I mean he was super Impressive at first but after his match with Meliodas he seemed to be out classed by everyone he was fighting. maybe I just need to re-read the series and I'm just remembering it wrong but I feel like characters like King and Ban have passed him in terms of strength

what do you guys think? Am I wrong?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information