+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 342 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 6827

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

So the only things that Sinner has in common with the two masters are the weapons and the demon mark on the shield (a combination of Cusack´s and Chandler´s marks) I mean, he looks really cool and intimidating, but it would be nice if he had some more details coming from them, like the wings for example.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    So the only things that Sinner has in common with the two masters are the weapons and the demon mark on the shield (a combination of Cusack´s and Chandler´s marks) I mean, he looks really cool and intimidating, but it would be nice if he had some more details coming from them, like the wings for example.
    I definitely feel this. His actual body bears very little resemblance bto either of them, though I guess Chandler did have to glowing V eyes for a bit.

Even giving the Sinner a beard and long hair would have worked!

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

My experience tells me he should have a final form as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/293/5537/1
    Such a cute chapter.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also break next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like that Ban isnt immortal anymore, so he doesnt pull a Nagato and revive everyone.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Ahhh! Ban is the best! Best friend, best boy friend, best cook.

I'm dubbing that first spread "Garden of Earthly Fights" because damn it's amazing

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I hope the anime expands on that scene, it'll b ehard though if they keep adapting 5 chapters an episode
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Ahhh! Ban is the best! Best friend, best boy friend, best cook.
    Some best friend tried killed him for some goddess.

Man, that spread was so chaotic. Love it. You can practically hear the sounds.

That was cute. I'm gonna miss Ban's regeneration in fights, but we've had plenty of those. Regeneration served its purpose for his power boost and he's probably strong enough to handle some heavy hits anyway.

Now where the hell is his relic already?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    [...] On the topic of healing/curing/resurrecting Elaine, I'm not sure how Ban's immortality works in that regard. Is there something akin to a limit of vitality he could possibly use up in the process, resulting in him dying? Or maybe he could transfer over his immortality in its entirety to Elaine, bypassing said limit? Any input?
    Almost had it :) Cute chapter, impressive spread. Onto the beginning of the end next week.
    We all float down here!

i agree with everybody. A gret chapter of Seven Deadly sins. Ban has become so strong, he doesn't need to be immortal anymore. That's a clever use of his new gift power.
    Now our lovey dovey couple is almost happy ever after...

The price of resurrection was immortality huh? Balanced as all things should.
    So I guess by the end of the story a lot o characters are gone have their time stopped by Merlin too, right? Mainly talking about Ban and Escanor, maybe Liz. After all Nakaba has the Round Table Manga in his wish list to produce.
    I'm just worried that he is speeding through his checklists to answer the most questions by the finale mid next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Some best friend tried killed him for some goddess.
    Yeah and there was a whole resolution about it. They talked it out and Ban even went to purgatory for Mel. They're fairly even.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    The price of resurrection was immortality huh? Balanced as all things should.
    So I guess by the end of the story a lot o characters are gone have their time stopped by Merlin too, right? Mainly talking about Ban and Escanor, maybe Liz. After all Nakaba has the Round Table Manga in his wish list to produce.
    I'm just worried that he is speeding through his checklists to answer the most questions by the finale mid next year.
    Didn't know that?

So it this supposed to be a prequel, with Arthur taking the main role in next instance?

If so, why would they need their time stopped? Arthur is already a king, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Didn't know that?

So it this supposed to be a prequel, with Arthur taking the main role in next instance?

If so, why would they need their time stopped? Arthur is already a king, after all.
    Yep, that was from an old interview though. Now, apparently he wants to run an sports manga for reasons of lighter plot. But it was his intention doing a King Arthur and his knights manga.

And that’s probably why he has done such a good research on the confusing lore surrounding the myths for NnT.

I expect that if made, the sons of the sins will be the knights of king Arthur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pariston_hill; December 12th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Leaked footage of Nakaba's sequel for Nanatsu no Tazai.

Hidden:

Nakaba can´t go wrong with romance, I would have prefered Elaine to stay a little taller, but the rest of the chapter was great. The spread with the forces of Lyoness fighting the demons was cool too.

And about Ban giving up his inmortality, at first I found it weird, mostly because I though his power up would be an improved version of his regeneration and a higher limit to steal power. Now it kinda makes sense to balance him and makes him saving Elaine even more impactful. It was a great chapter all around, the only things that make me sad about this chapter are:
    -Ban losing his "The undead" tittle, he needs a new nickname now aside from "Fox´s sin of greed"
    -That we won´t see Chandler looking down on him and getting punched by the new and improved Ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Yeah and there was a whole resolution about it. They talked it out and Ban even went to purgatory for Mel. They're fairly even.
    Doesn't change the fact he tried to kill his best friend.

Best friends NEVER but heads or think differently, specially if the loves of their lives are pulling them into weird directions. Is completelly irrational.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information