Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Escanor with some lung disease..

His battle with Estarrosa was a overwhelming victory
    His battle with Meliodas was closer
    His only real wound is Arthur x Merlin
    Maybe the angels know how to hurt eachother subtly and it was Ludociel

Idunno what to think.
    I was thinking the damage Meliodas did to him in their battle is causing him more trouble than he is letting on. He did get a what appeared to be a hell blaze through his stomach.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

And it's been two days tops from the fight against Mel, we saw there that his power let him heal but it was probably interrupted by Chandler's attack bringing the night in the middle of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expected a camel toe from Diane D:

Mah boi Gowther comes back and mocks Escanor that by now is just a cranky oldman hating himself, must admit i like that!

Hope everyone dies, that would improve this a lot... and then revive thanks to some power, i'm easy to please, just kill everybody Nakaba, just once!
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Summary spoiler:
    Spoiler:

The war starts with the first move by Guila, "Brilliant Detonation", on an Albion. Then Howzer uses Tempest, and some Demons launch their attacks only to miss their target thanks to Death Pierce's Melody. The Pleiades member then beheads a Demon, and another Demon punches him to the ground. But that attack has little effect on Death Pierce thanks to Ludociel's gift. The other Pleiades members kill some Demons. And we see some Holy Knights getting punched on the ground and standing up requesting for more power. Gowther notes that it's the Cheat Hope (the very same name Meliodas used in the trolls side story if you've read it already). The battle continues, and they notice a shadow upon them. It's a ground tsunami, Diane's attack called Queen Empress. It washes the Albions away but one of them shoots a beam at the Giantess. She suffers very little damage thanks to Heavy Metal and hammers him. King follows with the Tyrant Tempest attack with the true Chastiefol on two other Albions. Then two Archangels use Omega Ark on the other Demons. They say it's to fight the Ten Commandments, especially Estarossa to avenge Mael. We then see some villagers witnessing the Demond moving towards Liones. The village happens to host Monspiet and Derrierie. They discuss. And Derrierie says she's going to Zeldris. It's to hand her decree to him. She removes her mark. The chapter ends with Estarossa floating above the village. Yes, he has found them.
    "Ludociel's seen in this chapter (along with Hendy and Escanor) and he suggests to move to Camelot."

The moment to finally learn what Derriere and Monspiet's commandments do.

spoilers galore:
    Spoiler:

Monspiet asks Derrierie is she's serious about returning the decree. The latter answers she lacks confidence as a Commandment. She acknowledged the five clans as enemies the moment she was born and mentions her comrades (her sister included) got killed by Stigma. But then there was Elizabeth, and now the humans, who saved them. Monspiet notes that it's been a while since he last saw her speak this much since her sister's death made her taciturn. The Purity tells Monspiet he must be mad about being unable to talk to her sister. She adds that her sister had liked him. The human arrives and tries to tell them to go. And gets burnt by Estarossa. The mad Derrierie attacks the second son of the Demon King who then uses Full Counter on her, destroying a part of the house in the process. Monspiet stops her from getting blown out. Estarossa extracts the human's soul and is about to eat it. Guess what, he eats an apple instead and the soul is in the couple's hands. They let her go. Estarossa asks if that was Trick Star technique. He then takes on Monspiet. And arm-locks his neck. He says he's come to get the decrees, which causes a little discussion. Monspiet then says that if he's released from Silence, he'll be able to tell Derrierie what he has been hiding in his heart. Estarossa says he'd be annoyed if the decrees returned to Zeldris, that he'll get them all. Monspiet tells him he has something to tell: the truth the Commandments except the Love know. And proceeds to exchange places with him. He explains: It's the "Conjurer Joke" which lets him switch himself with something around the same size.

He then reveals the truth: Estarossa was born without the power of darkness and was hesitant about killing a bug as a timid person. Estarossa unleashes Hellblaze on the Silence but that doesn't work much on the expert of said Hellblaze. The latter continues: Estarossa's dad gave him a decree out of pity, giving him the power of darkness, and in the same time, it makes his mental unstable. Monspiet says that if Estarossa absorbs a decree other than his own, he can't avoid destruction. Estarossa starts passing out from Monspiet's lock. Derrierie walks up to them asking what to do with him. Monspiet warns her not to draw close but it's too late: Estarossa grabs her neck and proceeds to attacks her. Monspiet had something he wanted to tell Derrierie. And swaps places with her and takes the attack on his chest.

Q: (Fufu-san from Germany) Why is Estarossa depicted on Meliodas' wanted poster? A: That's what the castle designer purely and simply imagined Meliodas would look like ten years later.

Estarossa confirmed the loser brother and the QA put a rest to the Estarossa-Mel body swap conspiracies.

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadl...984/1?mobile=1
    Chapter's out, hear the sad story of Estarossa the loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't Monspeet have used Shambles on Derieri and Estarrosa and make Estarossa be the one to get impaled? Although since he probably didn't had time to think, I suppose this goes to show that his nearly instinctive reaction is to put himself in harm way to protect Derieri.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Couldn't Monspeet have used Shambles on Derieri and Estarrosa and make Estarossa be the one to get impaled? Although since he probably didn't had time to think, I suppose this goes to show that his nearly instinctive reaction is to put himself in harm way to protect Derieri.
    Besides that, which has been made pretty obvious since the couple was introduced, Monspiet says he can shambles body with similar size and mass, doing a quick databook search on the wikia we have:
    Estarossa: 200cm 95kg
    Monspiet: 182cm 78kg
    Derriere: 162cm 62kg

Translation: Derriere and Estarossa are too far apart in size and mass.

Spoiler:

That was a great chapter. Monspiet was always my favorite. Too bad they both couldn't make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

While Zeldoris pretty much mirrors his older brother as the two just want to live happily ever after with their respective lovers, Estarossa is an unredeemeable fiend of the highest caliber. At this point and unless the DK himself shows up in the flesh, Estarossa has pretty much cemented his status as the main antagonist, and is definitely posed to become the final threat.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Btw, don't buy that crap about the wanted portrait. It could just as well be a retcon. A discontinued part of the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That was a great chapter. Monspiet was always my favorite. Too bad they both couldn't make it.
    Yeah it is sad that we couldn't learn more about him or what he could do like the effect of his commandment. But yeah that was a great chapter with lots of feelings. I hope Derriere will not die too.

Considering that the commandments are being passed around like candy, and we still don't know about dolor's and goloxina's (and probably derriere's as well) there is time for these to be used.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

What's more, my initials are I.H. and when I was a kid, I stylized them into a logo of sorts that I used to mark drawings and stuff. It looked exactly like Monspiet's Commandment. Avatar change incoming.

I'll have to format a table latter for the commandment, and the power, I thought that Melascula's was the zombie making, but it is showing faithlesness to someone, the zombies are a medium to force that, just like the bugs that Gray Lord used to get people to trigger the "thou shall not kill".
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Luv... being crashed! Like it <3

I beginning to accept that Nakaba is doing a good work with Estarossa, devils say that he's weak, angels say that he's strong, super Meliodas lose to him, Escanor made him look like a Sanji... what's him??? Creating doubts are an odd way to hype, thus i like it.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Chapter 261 spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Estarossa took Monspiet's heart and crushs it. The mouthless dude then sends Derrierie far away. The latter states she hasn't heard him say what he had in his heart, and Mospiet says he's no longer able to protect her or be at her side, that's why he won't say it. A blaze explosion ensues. Back to the battlefield, the fight comes to an end with the Demons fleeing to the capital. Howzer tells to leave it to the defense group. Then a little chit-chat. Death Pierce joins, he was supposed to be badly injured but he says it's thanks to Ludociel's power. Then ELizabeth steps up and says not to rely on that temporary power. She proceeds to explain it: Breath of Bless, also called Cheat Hope, pushes the target's sense of exaltation to its limit and removes any sense of pain and fear in them. The others think she was foolish to say that but the Archangels set the record straight: Breath of Bless doesn't heal people's injuries. Howzer and Guila point out that their injuries also have healed. It's in reality Elizabeth's doing. If not for her, half of people would've died. The princess then suggests to go and makes a comical fall. Gowther mentions that Mael the strongest Archangel praised her. And notices something. It's a Commandment coming their way and crashing. Howzer asks his people to set up the Red Rose formation. It turns out said Commandment is Derrierie and she looks distressed.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information